Latest topics
» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & the "R" word!
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Puerto Rico Protesters Turn Streets of San Juan Into Battle Zone
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mission to the Moon that made us think (and kept us all quiet) 'Remembering Apollo'
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS”… INCLUDING OIL & GAS THIEVES! part 2 by Mark Alexander P.C.
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 19, 2019
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by ReneGade

» #QTard Drama Theater - “The List of Names will be Staggering" plus more
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe: It’s Been their Plan All Along… lol :)
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0019) "The appetite for disclosure"
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Contraindications for DTaP Vaccination
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of the Deepest Solar Minima of the Past Century is Underway Now
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FaceApp Now Owns Access To More Than 150 Million People’s Faces And Names, And Users Are Pissed
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Creator of 'Storm Area 51' comes forward
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» For Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) - Dealing With Fraud by Denial
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind bending metal
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaiian punch: football field sized drone will beam 5G down at Hawaiian islands - urgent action needed
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Richard Hoagland They will be Astounded by what They find on the Moon
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Very detailed ‘Fastwalker’ filmed from a drone in Argentina
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyToday at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
 The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 EmptyYesterday at 8:35 pm by 4-truth

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS »  The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012

The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012

Channeled through EnnKa

The Earth Was Our Common Home – Lady Ifegena through EnnKa June 10, 2012 Saphira

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/earth-was-our-common-home-–-lady-ifegena-through-ennka-june-10-2012

People of Earth, I speak to you today from the Dragon Realm. We
strengthen our energies now. Your bodies are now able to absorb ever
increasing energy.

We combine our efforts with the other Realms. The Earth Elementals,
Air Elementals, and the world of Fairies, Goblins and Trolls intensify
our efforts. All of us are still invisible to you, but we exist. We live
in the fifth Dimension and beyond. All our Realms were persecuted by
the dark forces and wrongly accused of having committed acts against you
people.

Acts committed by the forces of darkness itself. Trolls and Goblins,
the Dwarves also have always wanted only good for the people . This also
includes us Dragons. We are in the eastern parts of the world known as a
lucky charm. In China, we are still revered today. The knowledge of our
positive attitude towards you is there still in existence. Humans and
Dragons lived together and we helped each other, depending on what it
was. But we were more the protectors of the people. The Earth was our
common home.

I am telling you all this so that you lose the fear of us. We want to
live together again with you, not as pets, but like good neighbors.
For we love Earth and we miss her.

I am Lady Ifegena and bring greetings from the Dragon Realm.

Article Link: http://aquariuschannelings.com/2012/06/10/the-earth-was-our-common-home-lady-ifegena-through-ennka-june-10-2012/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks LIR! I love Dragons and Faeries! Haven't read much about Goblins and Trolls, but maybe one day I'll get the chance to.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous
Neither have I HL...but I welcome all the new knowledge that comes! :bounce:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum