Latest topics
» Red Ink Wet Signatures Required For UCC/Trust Documents?
Today at 7:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Graham Hancock Archaeological Evidence of Advanced Civilizations
Today at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 50 Years Later, The Falcon Lake Incident Is Canada’s ‘BEST-DOCUMENTED’ Ufo Case
Today at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BANK RUN in China! Billions in Withdrawals: “The Taps are Gushing”
Today at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Update From Youssef 8/22/17 plus more
Today at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Eclipse Capture ~ White Orb ~ Possible Nibiru Too??
Today at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Ready or Not - I Pet Goat's Fulfillment has Begun!
Today at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control
Today at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The secrets of Antarctica—Lost civilizations, Pyramids, UFO’s and secret bases
Today at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Green-colored UFO Videotaped over Nunn, Colorado plus MORE
Today at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 8/19-8/25
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 21: THE SACRIFICIAL CAR
Today at 12:27 pm by Avebury

» Who is your favorite TDA guru?
Today at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Eclipse of Sun with NIBIRU PLANETS VISIBLE plus MORE
Today at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - Solar Eclipse 2017: Change Of Guard And The Day Of The Joker
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE Happenings During Solar Eclipse
Today at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive UFO and Multi Level Structure appear near the Sun
Today at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysteries Of Machu Pic'chu
Today at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Last Eclipse Thread!! :)
Today at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why You Should Never Sign the Refusal to Vaccinate Form
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No 121- Week 31 POTUS Review with Dr. James Fetzer
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Williams Tompkins
Yesterday at 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA »  Missouri Man Loses Time Following Encounter With Triangular UFO

Missouri Man Loses Time Following Encounter With Triangular UFO

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Missouri Man Loses Time Following Encounter With Triangular UFO

Posted by  Royce Christyn   in  Bizarre     1 day ago     

5  408

Advertisement

A man from Missouri has come forward (though has asked not to be named), after witnessing a triangular UFO for over two hours.
The witness described the craft as black, triangular object that hovered low below the clouds.  The witness first spotted the craft around 8:10 PM local time.
But the story gets even stranger, as the witness claims to have experienced missing time as a result of the encounter.
Advertisement

OpenMinds.tv reports:  A Missouri witness at Union reported a two-hour time loss after watching a triangle-shaped UFO hovering below the clouds, according to testimony in Case 64426 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
Advertisement

The witness was at home cleaning rain gutters about 8:10 p.m. on March 24, 2015, when the incident began.
“I stood on the porch to see if the water was going through the gutter and down the drain,” the witness stated. “I then heard what I thought was a jet or something to that effect. I thought it was kind of odd with the weather that was going on.”
The witness stepped off the porch and looked up in the sky and saw the object.

“I wasn’t for sure what I was looking at. It was a black, triangular-shaped craft with a gray triangular shape on the underside with three red pulsating lights on each corner. It was hovering just below the cloud cover.”
During the first minute of the sighting, the witness saw “pulsating white lights” coming from the object.
“I’m not sure how long this went on for I remember nothing after seeing the lights. All I remember is going in the house and looking at the clock and saying to my wife; it’s 10:30 p.m.”
The loss of time is upsetting to the witness.

“This has been weighing on my mind for over a week with what had happened and not knowing what happened to me in the two-hour difference and not knowing who to tell my story to. I am still in shock – scared – over this. I do not have any pictures or video of this occurrence for it was something I was not expecting and it all happened so fast.”
Union is a city in and the county seat of Franklin County, MO, population 10,204. Missouri MUFON is investigating this case, which was reported on April 3, 2015.
Missouri is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 1.83 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Missouri received a total of 11 UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

• About
  • Latest Posts

Follow Me!

Royce Christyn

Writer, Author, Actor, Producer, Documentary Director at Your News Wire
Actor, Documentarian, Writer, Producer, Director, Author. Trailer to my last film: http://youtu.be

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/missouri-man-loses-time-following-encounter-with-triangular-ufo/#sthash.Bh9IDjhS.dpuf

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum