Latest topics
» The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland
Today at 7:00 am by topspin2

» How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap?
Today at 1:44 am by 4-truth

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) - "Good Vibrations" - Royal Rife?
Today at 1:37 am by 4-truth

» POOFness for JULY 15: DRIFT OVER TO THE SCREEN AND SEND ME DONATIONS SAPS!
Today at 12:01 am by RamblerNash

» GAIA TV IMPLODING, What's Next? Part 1&2
Yesterday at 10:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What the Heck is Going on in the SKY??
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fermi Paradox? Drake Equation? - Time To Shut Down The Channel...
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R?
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by MartyM

» Linda Moulton Howe Dan Eugene Willis Part 1&2
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flying cars closer to reality as test footage reveal vehicle which ANYONE can drive
Yesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wealthy Elite Reveal Plans To Leave Earth Before ‘Imminent’ Apocalypse
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ Zimbabwe currency plus more
Yesterday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Bank Trolls By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 3:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: HAS ANYONE ELSE MENTIONED THIS?" DO THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING?"
Yesterday at 12:11 pm by MartyM

» Organics are fully enabled on the planetary surface
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trumpy vs Queen
Yesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» EGYPT: Archaeologist Find Ancient Mummification Workshop Near Cairo
Yesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ **RED PLANET**IXTAPA-MEXICO plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martian green flash observed on the Red Planet as Mars is approaching Earth for a 15-year close encounter on July 27th
Yesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ BRIGHT REDDISH ORANGE LIGHT FILMED OVER THE NETHERLANDS plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victory for Assange!
Yesterday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump ambassador 'lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed right-wing activist Tommy Robinson'
Yesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » HEY HE DOES NOT REMEMBER OKAY? PERFECTLY ALRIGHT THEN! - St. Louis Archbishop Says He Didn’t Know It Was Illegal For Priests To Have Sex With Kids

HEY HE DOES NOT REMEMBER OKAY? PERFECTLY ALRIGHT THEN! - St. Louis Archbishop Says He Didn’t Know It Was Illegal For Priests To Have Sex With Kids

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
St. Louis Archbishop Says He Didn’t Know It Was Illegal For Priests To Have Sex With Kids

“I’m not sure whether I knew it was a crime or not,” said St. Louis Archbishop Robert Carlson, who is part of a lawsuit accusing more than 100 priests and church employees of sex abuse. “I understand today it’s a crime.”

[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fchurchandstate.org.uk%2F2014%2F06%2Fst-louis-archbishop-claims-he-wasnt-sure-it-was-illegal-for-priests-to-have-sex-with-kids%2F&title=St. Louis Archbishop Says He Didn%E2%80%99t Know It Was Illegal For Priests To Have Sex With kids&description=%E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99m not sure whether I knew it was a crime or not%2C%E2%80%9D said St. Louis Archbishop Robert Carlson%2C who is part of a lawsuit accusing more than 100 priests and church employees of sex abuse. %E2%80%9CI understand today it%E2%80%99s a crime.%E2%80%9D][/url]

By Alison Vingiano | 10 June 2014
BuzzFeed

An archbishop from St. Louis testified last month that he “wasn’t sure” if he knew it was illegal for priests to have sex with children.
Robert Carlson, now a 69-year-old archbishop in St. Louis but formerly an auxiliary bishop in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, gave a deposition last month for a lawsuit that claims the Minnesota Archdiocese and the Diocese of Winona caused a “public nuisance” by not disclosing information on abusive priests, the MPR news first reported.
Carlson additionally faces a clergy abuse lawsuit as part of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, where more than 100 priests and church employees have been accused of sexual abuse, the St. Louis Dispatch reports. Carlson has served as archbishop there since 2009.
During the deposition last month, attorney Jeff Anderson asked Carlson if he knew it was a crime for an adult to engage in sexual acts with a child.

But documents released Monday by Anderson seem to show that Carlson knew sex abuse was a crime.
In a 1984 letter to the archbishop of St. Paul and Minneapolis, John Roach, Carlson discussed one sex abuse victim and the statute of limitations regarding that case.
Carlson admitted during the deposition that while he never reported sex abuse himself, he did encourage parents to report sex abuse to police on at least one occasion.
“I think in everything we do, once we’ve experienced it, we reflect on our actions and we ask what we can do better,” Carlson said. “I think we did a pretty good job. Obviously, based on some 25 years later, I would do it differently.”
Carlson has reportedly been involved in handling sexual abuse cases in Minnesota for 15 years.

Thanks to: http://churchandstate.org.uk

bs4ever

In St Louis, is it illegal for aggrieved parents and the actual victims of pedophile priests to hang them from lamposts?

If there are no public notices saying it is illegal, then it must be ....legal? How would they know otherwise

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum