Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’

Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ 24
David Ferguson
18 Apr 2015 at 10:32 ET                   
FacebookTwitterMore
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ Author-Stephen-King-via-Facebook-800x430
Author Stephen King [Facebook.com]
Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Author Stephen King made it clear on Friday that he is not a big fan of the current crop of Republicans running for the 2016 presidential nomination.
On the social medium Twitter, King wrote:
King has been particularly vocal about his displeasure with the Republican Party lately, including the so-called “religious freedom” laws that states like Indiana are using as grounds to deny LGBT people equal protection under the law. On March 30, he wrote:
The author has also squared off against Maine’s Tea Party Gov. Paul LePage, who the author called “full of the stuff that makes the grass grow green.”
LePage alleged that King and his family had left Maine for Florida to avoid paying state taxes.
King responded, “We see our taxes as a way of paying back the state that has given us so much. State taxes pay for state services. There’s just no way around it. Governor LePage needs to remember there ain’t no free lunch.”
He hammered LePage for making the baseless accusations and said that he is still waiting for an apology from the governor.
“He still owes me an apology, but I don’t expect to collect on that IOU,” King said in a statement. “I repeat: he’s not man enough to admit he made a mistake (best case scenario) or knowingly misrepresented the facts (worst case). Now let’s let this rest.”
[Hat-tip to Addicting Info]

Thanks to: http://www.rawstory.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum