Latest topics
» Baghdadi, Epstein, Douma, & The Flow Of Lies - David Icke
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabama Student Says Jeffrey Epstein Didnt Kill Himself Live On Air lmao!!
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Finders Explained
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit the truth spoken very politely
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyToday at 10:03 am by bs4ever

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyToday at 6:56 am by Sourcetruth

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - No Paperwork?
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California Approves $3.2 Billion Bond For High Speed Train To Nowhere
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» November's Spectacular Full Moon Rising - Don't Miss The "Full Beaver Moon"
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Natural Health Under Attack
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Th!nk Colab Sunday November 10, 2019
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Paul Craig Roberts – ‘We Must Act Now to Save Julian Assange & the Rule of Law’
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» USB stick found with astonishing 1900s images of planets and UFOs in space
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | INTERCEPTOR | Lost Teddy bear
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí’s 1870s Surreal Tarot Card Designs Being Released as a Complete Deck
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transit of Mercury as Seen from Space
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTI-VAXXERS CRASH JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW TO WARN OF VACCINE DANGERS
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Late Breaking: Q is BACK BIGTIME! plus more
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially Moved
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit, Wokeness, & The Illusion Of Choice - David Icke
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 3:40 am by Em

» 14 typical excuses swindlers (Jerzy Babkowski) use to keep you on the hook, hoping your nightmare will end
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 2:18 am by RamblerNash

» Declassified Radar Reports of UFO's & Dec.4,1981 Declassified Incident With F4 and UFO
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11/11/2019 -- Large Meteor Explodes over Missouri USA -- Massive blast felt across region
WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS]

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS]

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows01
Quadruple rainbow appears over Glen Cove on Apr. 21, 2015. (credit: Twitter/@amanda_curtis)

April 21, 2015 - NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
- Stormy, rainy weather across the Tri-State area Monday into Tuesday brought about a magnificent sight this morning.

Double and even quadruple rainbows could be seen on Long Island as well as a rainbow arching over a NYPD Highway Patrol precinct.

Amanda Curtis snapped a picture of the phenomenon as she was waiting for a train.

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows02

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows03

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows04

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows05

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows06

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows07

WEATHER PHENOMENON: "I Didn't Realize How Rare It Was,... It Was Beautiful" - QUADRUPLE RAINBOWS Spotted On Long Island, New York! [PHOTOS] Quadruple_rainbows08

“I didn’t realize how rare it was, I just knew it was beautiful,” Curtis told 1010 WINS. “My train was coming, but I just took out my phone, snapped a quick photo and ran after my train.”

What are you seeing in your area? Tweet us your photos to @CBSNewYork or post them to our Facebook page.

And let’s not forget the infamous double rainbow YouTube cameo.

WATCH: Yosemite Mountain double rainbow.

If you need us, we’ll be looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. - CBS .

Thanks to: http://thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum