OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations      Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012 Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations

Posted by Sonja Myriel on June 11, 2012 at 10:13pm in TIME QUALITIES
Back to TIME QUALITIES Discussions

Solstice Meditation - June 20, 2012

Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations

Beloved ones!

As we are about to enter the last 6 months of this cycle of twelve global meditations, leading up to December 21st 2012, which will see the largest global meditation ever organized as we will collectively celebrate the beginning of an unprecedented new era of Peace, Love and Harmony on Earth, you are hereby invited to join in the eleventh step in this series of 12 globally synchronized meditations designed to mark the celebrations of the last 12 solstices and equinoxes before December 21, 2012, an era-changing pivotal moment that has been recognized and heralded by many as the central shifting point into a new Golden Age for humanity and all Life on Earth.

Each of those 12 ascending steps towards this climaxing shift-point is part of a gradual reawakening and remembering process to re-ignite in us all the deeply felt sentience of our Oneness with All That is, and thus enable us all to walk on a Golden Path of Light that will lead us directly into a conscious reunion with the Source of our existence.

The central template of this whole process is the ever deeper and keener understanding of the fact that our true nature is that of a soul living a physical experience and learning the lessons of a new lifetime. To facilitate this recognition of Who We Are and deep integration within the very matrix of our sense of self of this simple fact, it was announced on December 21, 2009 that twelve Keys would be shared over the course of the next 12 Solstice and Equinox Meditations to help stir the remembrance of Who We Are. The eleventh key is offered hereafter.

To initiate and/or sustain this reformatting process of our self-awareness, it is suggested that you first reach a state of deep synchronism with the soul aspect in you, doing so with whichever method and for whichever period of time that suits you best. To reach the key triggering Moment of Remembrance at the same time as every other soul who will be participating to this globally synchronized meditation, please ensure that you have reached that stage at the exact same moment as all other participating souls worldwide.

It is recommended that during your preparatory meditation, prior to reaching the peak moment, you slowly go through the ten Remembrance Keys given so far, thus reiterating...

I Am Love... I Am Light... I Am Peace... I Am Harmony... I Am Compassion... I Am Forgiveness... I Am Kindness... I Am Mercy... I Am Healing... I Am Joy...imbuing your whole being with the entire spectrum of thought-forms and feelings each of those sacred Keys evokes in you.

Then, starting at the exact moment when the Earth is at the peak of this Solstice cycle, on Wednesday, June 20 at 23:09 Universal Time (UT), (which corresponds to 19:09 in New York, to 16:09 in Los Angeles, and to 01:09 on Thursday June 21 in central Europe) express forth from the heart of your soul the following eleventh Remembrance Key...

I Am Bliss

... and repeat it, mentally and/or aloud, as many times as necessary to feel you have impregnated your whole being with the full understanding and recognition of this unfathomable Reality.

To deepen your understanding of some aspects of what Bliss truly is, the following affirmation is provided to further trigger the emergence within you of what no words can possibly describe...

I am melting away from within, fusing with the perfect expression of Grace that I Am, surrendering to the effulging flow of Love that suffuses every single aspect of my whole being, raising me up to the pinnacle of absolute Oneness as all residual sense of separation from All That Is vanishes, blown away by the infinite Bliss that pervades me. I am both deeply moved by this indescribable beauty that shines from the depths of my soul, and profoundly at peace, serenely contemplative and utterly calm, as if the entire universe was holding its breath to help me stay centered in this holy moment of graceful ecstasy. Being Bliss, sharing Bliss with All, receiving Bliss from All is the ultimate act of Love, for nothing in the entire universe remains untouched by this sublime experience that radiates through me ad infinitum. Words and concepts are just fleetingly touching at the periphery, barely alluding to the unfathomable holiness that being Bliss actually is. Only the man that has been blind his whole life and who is suddenly given the gift of sight on a bright sunny day in the most beautiful place on Earth can understand just how it feels to reach a perfect state of Cosmic Bliss. But in truth, every soul is endowed with the same gift of Bliss and needs only to surrender to Love to reach it.

Note: If you find difficult to fully grasp what you have just read, the following reminder may be helpful to you:

As you certainly know if you have attempted entering a state of deep meditation after reading theme-setting material such as this one above, the best way to actually reach a deeply vibrant sense of Oneness at soul level is certainly not to try to remember while you meditate any of the details you've read about the suggested meditation theme. Having a general idea of it in the back of one's mind is all that is necessary. If you wish however to use the exact wording for the affirmation suggested above, you may want to have it written or printed on a piece of paper and read from it when you are ready to do so during your meditation.

Finally, when you feel ready to go back to your normal everyday existence, you may conclude this meditation through reading the following affirmation, aloud or within the sacred sanctuary of your soul...

I am a soul
A divine spark of the Infinite
That gave birth to this universe.

I remember Who I am
and serve the Greater Purpose of Life
as One with All That is.

I came here with many other souls
to assist in the expansion of Light
on this living planet Earth.

I accept to let Love
Be the guiding beacon of my life
and to shine Its radiance in every moment.

I am a soul
and the sole purpose of my existence
is to be All That I Am.

So be it.

... and use this as often as necessary to help you remember and reassert Who You Are.

This Solstice Meditation: Eleventh Step in a Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations is archived at
http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/June202012Meditati...

Please note that several translations are available or will be soon through http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm

To review the previous steps in this Cycle of 12 Globally Synchronized Meditations, click HERE

For those who wish to review them before or during their period of meditation in preparation for the climax of this solstice, at 23:09 Universal Time (which corresponds to 19:09 on Wednesday June 22 in New York, 16:09 on June 20 in Los Angeles, and to 01:09 on Thursday, June 21 in London, UK), the previous and current Remembrance Keys are available in a printable Word document (US letter format) that can be downloaded throughhttp://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com/FocusArchives/Doc/Remembrance_Ke...

To find out when is your local time corresponding to the exact time of this 2011 summer solstice (in the northern hemisphere) / winter solstice (in the southern hemisphere) at 23 hr 09 min Universal Time, on June 20, 2012, please go at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=20&mon...

If you cannot take part to this globally synchronized meditation at this exact time, please pick any other moment of that day that suits you best, and do the same procedure suggested above while mentally projecting yourself at the exact moment when it is occurring in the Time Continuum, knowing that time is merely an illusion from our physical standpoint, and that the power of our focused intent can easily overcome this illusion.

If you can do this meditation and remembrance activation in the company of other souls – especially at a sacred place that evokes deep feelings of peace like the seashore or any other natural sanctuary – its effects will be magnified in direct proportion to the intensity of the vortex of Love and Light generated by these assembled souls. Whether you do this alone or with others, always be aware that many other souls from other dimensions of existence are partaking in our experiences every time we dedicate ourselves to such sacred moments of communion with All That Is.

To discover the significance of the solstices in all cultures around the world, review this Wikipedia entry on the summer/winter solstice.

Preparing for Another Moment of Collective Bliss

Imagine for a moment the potential for Light manifestation there is when thousands upon thousands of souls are attuned together, beyond the illusions of matter and time, to radiate as One, like shining stars, potent energies and thoughts of Love, Light, Peace, Harmony, Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy, Healing, Joy and Bliss. Words can't but allude to what actually happens in such magical moments.

Once we attain a certain level of Love radiation and sense we are all connected through the powerful cosmic vortex of Light using us as channels to anchor and foster a greater level of Love on Earth, we may momentarily direct our attention to other souls that we know are meditating with us at the same moment, and telepathically express the Love we feel for them while sensing the heart to heart connections joining us all as One.

We may also open our mind to the spiritual influx of insight and guidance flowing in, while radiating globally the vibrations of Peace, Healing and Love bursting through us like a dazzling beam from the very center of our Being – One with innumerable other Beings, and yet unique in this whole universe. A Mighty Presence may be felt as Love permeates us, making us One with this inexpressible Reality that human words can only distort and misrepresent.

The tingling energies felt in these moments of absolute Oneness can variously be described as flowing crystals of Bliss, scintillating bursts of Radiance, sparkling fountains of Light. The Presence that dwells in us during such moments of collective Bliss may then reveal Who We Really Are. The sense of accomplishment, joy and ecstasy felt gives a new and entirely different meaning to our existence, as we get closer to the moment when we will be ready to receive the Supreme Revelation and enter the sanctuary of Infinite Bliss.

May we all reach out from Within to the Pinnacle of Love that is the ultimate Destination of our Cosmic Journey...

If this e-mail has been forwarded to you and you wish to receive the next steps in this cycle of 12 globally synchronized meditations as well as the new weekly Meditation Focuses Series, simply send an email to globalvisionary@earthrainbownetwork.com with "I want to receive the Meditation Focuses" in the subject field of your email.

For more information, please review the material posted by the Global Meditation Focus Group athttp://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/home.htm

YOUR ASSISTANCE IN NETWORKING THIS ON TO OTHERS OVER THE NEXT WEEK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/June202012Meditati...

Share Twitter Facebook

Views: 40

▶ Reply to This

Anonymous

On to another Global Meditation!! And soon (I'm really starting to re-like this word 'soon' again), we will be doing the Final Global Meditations to finish the Ascension process!!! :bounce:

PS. I still struggle with meditations in general but am much better at visualization meditations!

Last edited by LadyInRed on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Me too.

My meditations take place in a nice hot bath! Ahh... I LOVE my tub!

Anonymous

I'm a shower person (mostly do to injuries from MVA) but I do take Epsom Salt baths now & then to clear the poisons, metals etc. from my body.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Would it be this one LIR?

Anonymous

No it was earlier in the week. But thanks this is a good one too! ☀

Anonymous

BTW...none of these links work! Also the Solstice Meditation is at 7pm ET / 4pm PT ...in about an hour!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hmmm that's weird. Worked when I put it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum