Posts : 58249
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation
|Subject: NWO International Monetary System Is Wrong & Needs To Be Reset: Fraudulent Debt Must Be Nullified. Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:58 pm|| |
NWO International Monetary System Is Wrong & Needs To Be Reset: Fraudulent Debt Must Be Nullified.
From Peaceful March Against Rothschild’s Central Bank In Frankfurt Germany 2012 To Not So Peaceful March Against Rothschild’s NWO International Bank In Frankfurt 2015.
Frankfurt city police took off their helmets and marched with protesters against Rothschild Central Bank. – Frankfurt Germany Saturday May 19, 2012.
The European Central Bank’s 1.1 trillion-euro quantitative easing program has sent bond yields to below zero on securities from Germany to Spain – which is having a negative impact into German bunds.
Germany’s government uses bunds to finance its spending. Long term bonds, those with durations of between ten and 30 years are issued the most. Bunds are auctioned off in the primary market and then traded in the secondary market. According to Jefferies this means that more than 30 percent of all government debt in the Eurozone is trading on a negative interest rate.
- GERMAN POLICE OFFICERS TAKE OFF HELMETS & MARCHED WITH GERMAN CITIZENS AGAINST ROTHSCHILD EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK ~ VALIDATED 2012.
Frankfurt, Germany 2015 Citizens Of Germany March Against Rothschild’s NWO Central Bank.
That’s two trillion euros worth of money that has been borrowed and must be repaid.
- Quote :
- “It’s an over-indebted global and European economy and that debt is weighing upon the growth function,” says Chris Watling from consultancy Longview Economics.
Productivity it terrible — it’s a very sad growth mix for the global and European economy.”
- RIOTS ERUPT IN GERMANY AS ATTEMPT TO SHUT DOWN ROTHSCHILD’S EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK March 2015.
Watling explains the impact negative bond yields are having in Eurozone countries.
Watling told Sputnik that negative bond yields project an economic message, highlighting a very poor economic outlook.
- Quote :
- “Some people in Europe have mortgages tied to interest rates, so they’re basically being paid to have a mortgage. In countries like Switzerland and Denmark, households are on a tracking mortgage which is above the base rate of interest. So you have some banks that are crediting mortgage accounts each month.
That’s a great thing if you’re a consumer — but not for the global economy and just shows how distorted the whole financial system has become — if you’re paid to have a mortgage then the system clearly isn’t working properly,” says Watling.
Pass The Debt Parcel
- Quote :
- “Negative bond yields are a message to the world that the economic outlook is very poor and correlated across the globe”
“It’s worse in Europe because the demographics are worse. Quantitative easing isn’t wealth-creating — that’s about productivity growth.
“It’s cheap money and everything now is expensive. We haven’t had proper economic growth; we’re not being productive enough in the investment cycle across the western economy.”
Watling says negative bond yields fare worse for the emerging markets which he explains are already suffering from the removal of quantitative easing and the cheap money that comes with it.
Meanwhile Harry Colvin, Director and Senior Economist at Longview, holds the view that the economic outlook for Europe is not as bad as the message from negative bond yields projects.
- Quote :
- “It’s what we call pass the debt parcel, and the cycle has meant it’s gone to the emerging markets”, he says, suggesting there needs to be a shake-up of the world’s monetary system.
Catholic Church’s Subsidiarity NWO vs International Bank’s Totalitarian NWOThe whole international monetary system is wrong and needs to be reset and rethought into a new system, but policy makers aren’t at that stage yet.”
However, he says there is a risk that the economy will “roll over.”
Thanks to: http://politicalvelcraft.org