[size=32]Mission Statement: [/size]
Community Chapter- Subscription Based –
A Citizen owned, operated and managed organization created for the sole benefit of the community. A fully funded by citizens subscriptions this permanent company would employee full-time administrative staff to perform the regular, routine functions for the benefit of the subscribers. Such routine tasks as auditing the activities of the various civic administrative components to assure subscribers of lawful compliance and accuracy of accounting principles.
Subscription Features –
- *Security and Justice system – expense deducted from county taxes
- Create Citizen court system
- Private security system to protect citizens
- Public Education Outreach
- Assertiveness Training
- Lobbyist training
- Citizens Grand Jury
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Citizen led Town-hall Meetings in City Council Chambers
- National Coordination
- Independent Monitoring of Ethical Performance – Citizen Oversight
- Elected Officials
- Appointed Officials
- Civil protection services
- Civil Defense Force
- Citizens Grand Jury Education, support and Coordination
- Candidate Vetting
- Private Investigative Services
- Ombudsman Service
- Legal Services
- County Document Registation Service
- Notary service
Just off the top of my head I would say the following would be the initial
steps. First we would have to put together a management team to staff the
company. Then create the structure from the bottom up.
As was suggested a good working structure is to create staff positions that would
mirror the structure of the agencies we seek to harness and ultimately control
through monitoring and legal action as required.
From that point it would be a process of building an effective organization like any
other business team based upon the initiatives that we would develop to restore our
republic. As I see it the priorities might be something like the following:
1. Restore the true “Free Press.”
2. Restore the judiciary
3. Restore Legislative process
4. Restore the Citizens Grand jury system to provide citizens the ability to regain
control of their elected officials.
5. Establish a system of monitoring to ensure effective operations of local, county
and state government operations.
6. Establish an effective alert system to notify affected citizens of abuses to be
reviewed and acted upon to bring back into acceptable levels of legal
7. An ongoing parallel activity would be eduction and outreach to keep updating
citizens on a local basis on events and opportunities to control their
8. A reasonable fee system would be established by the citizens using this service to
provide for an adequate cost plus income stream by which to operate this
citizen’s coop in the same way as a citizens credit union or other coop
The long-term idea is to create a self-funded permanent and stable business
enterprise employing full time personnel to provide the citizens of a given
community with the protective services they are too busy to deal with for
This service would also include performing audits and regularly review various
aspects of the people’s business currently being administered by local, county and
state elected officials. For starters but not limited to…This would include, city,
county and state administrations, court systems, local police and fire department,
US Homeland Security Fusion Centers, political party administration, hospitals, and
state National Guard Facilities. Regular reports and where appropriate warnings
would be issued to local subscribing citizens of this service of any irregularities
which might pose a danger to the given community.
In the service of the creator.
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
714-501-8247 – mobile
Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com