Latest topics
» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is)

Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is)

Posted on 2015/05/05 by kauilapele
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_59This is just a rather short note (I trust) about “stuff that flies around”, especially on the internets tubes. These “tubes” can be very “dangerous”, according to some, because once “stuff” goes in them, you never know when or where that “stuff” will pop out again. If it’s on your own computer or smartphone, please have paper towels handy…
I was just looking at a link someone sent a couple days ago. It was about “The Jade Helm”. I’ve been spending essentially NO time looking at all of those things, but I will just share what I saw on that page, that were NOT part of the actual article:

• Prepare Yourself for Any Disaster
  • The Preppers Cookbook
  • What will you do when the Lights go out?
  • Gas & Diesel Fuel Stabilizers
  • The world is going crazy… Are YOU prepared?
  • Can’t Find Ammo… Click here.
  • …and so on…

And that’s only a few. What are they trying to “cash in” on? Well, here’s the answer to that for each point (including the “and so on”): Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear.
Very simple. And so is the whole “Jade Helm” thing. I’m sure the acronym for that event stands for something like, “Just Another Destructive Event Helping Everyone Live Miserably”. So… there you have it. It’s “out there” on the internet, so it must be true.
Now over the past several years, I’ve heard LOTS of things like this. “Asteroid is going to hit the planet”, “George W. Bush is going to steal your grandmother”, “Obama is creating a new waterpark to drown anyone who disagrees with him”… and stuff like that.
Have you bought into those things, and felt the fear that goes along with them? Well, at times, I have. Now… not so much. Because now I’m aware that there is a “Higher” plan, or “Higher” (than me) forces, that are working with us to manifest (woman-ifest) a much Lighter and Brighter world.
However… I do believe it REQUIRES us to LET GO OF FEAR.
So, perhaps that Lisa Transcendence article might be a great one to pay attention to.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum