Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ *SPECIAL*TWO SUNS AND TWO SUNSETS* plus MORE
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Captured On Webcam Near Popocatépetl Volcano, Mexico plus MORE
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» All Out Assault on Nature in New Zealand ~ 1080 Pellets Being Deployed by Helicopter
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show June 15, 2109 Valery Uvarov
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Shock Claim: Julian Assange in GITMO
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse 2019 - The Moon is about to Block the Sun, Turning Day into Night
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump On UFO’s
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Flypocalypse engulfs village in Russia
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "STRANGE SOUNDS" coming from Sky! - Unusual phenomena RETURNS!
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank FAILS Again! - Bank On Verge Of TOTAL COLLAPSE!
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange to be extradited to US sooner than you think
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Container Makes 2000 Liters Of Water A Day Out Of Air
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Taking a look at Netflix PROGRAMMING
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Are These Important Messages For Earth, Sent By An ET Civilisation?
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Pyramid On Earth Found Hidden In Peru?
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Popocatepetl eruption June 17, 2019
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunt for cause of massive South America power outage begins
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japan issues tsunami warning after 6.5-magnitude earthquake off north-east coast
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth !! p / 3 last events from all over the world
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for June 17, 2019
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 9:05 pm by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUNE 16: ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Only
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by 4-truth

» Kubrick’s Odyssey 3 Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo.Reality Check Episode One. Season Two.
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is)

Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is)

Posted on 2015/05/05 by kauilapele
Kp Message 5-5-15… “Enough, Already” (with the fear, that is) 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_59This is just a rather short note (I trust) about “stuff that flies around”, especially on the internets tubes. These “tubes” can be very “dangerous”, according to some, because once “stuff” goes in them, you never know when or where that “stuff” will pop out again. If it’s on your own computer or smartphone, please have paper towels handy…
I was just looking at a link someone sent a couple days ago. It was about “The Jade Helm”. I’ve been spending essentially NO time looking at all of those things, but I will just share what I saw on that page, that were NOT part of the actual article:

• Prepare Yourself for Any Disaster
  • The Preppers Cookbook
  • What will you do when the Lights go out?
  • Gas & Diesel Fuel Stabilizers
  • The world is going crazy… Are YOU prepared?
  • Can’t Find Ammo… Click here.
  • …and so on…

And that’s only a few. What are they trying to “cash in” on? Well, here’s the answer to that for each point (including the “and so on”): Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear.
Very simple. And so is the whole “Jade Helm” thing. I’m sure the acronym for that event stands for something like, “Just Another Destructive Event Helping Everyone Live Miserably”. So… there you have it. It’s “out there” on the internet, so it must be true.
Now over the past several years, I’ve heard LOTS of things like this. “Asteroid is going to hit the planet”, “George W. Bush is going to steal your grandmother”, “Obama is creating a new waterpark to drown anyone who disagrees with him”… and stuff like that.
Have you bought into those things, and felt the fear that goes along with them? Well, at times, I have. Now… not so much. Because now I’m aware that there is a “Higher” plan, or “Higher” (than me) forces, that are working with us to manifest (woman-ifest) a much Lighter and Brighter world.
However… I do believe it REQUIRES us to LET GO OF FEAR.
So, perhaps that Lisa Transcendence article might be a great one to pay attention to.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum