OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 13: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 20:44:40 -0400

HI ALL

FRIENDS, FAMILY, COUNTRYMEN, LEND ME YOUR PIGS. THE VEGETABLES ARE ON THE RUN, AND
WE NEED A FEW MORE VEGETABLE CONTROL ANIMALS TO ROUND THEM UP AND TAKE CARE OF THEM.

IT IS TRUE THAT THE CLEANUP IS PRETTY WELL DONE, WITH A FEW HOLDOUTS HERE AND THERE
THAT ARE ON THE TO-DO LIST. ONCE THE CLEANUP IS COMPLETED SUFFICIENTLY, THEN THE
FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED INTO THE MAINSTREAM. THAT IS ALL EXPECTED TO START THE WEEK
OF THE 18TH.

THERE IS NOT REALLY THAT MUCH TO SAY AT THE MOMENT ON THAT, EXCEPT THAT THE NEW
REPUBLIC OF THE USA IS WELL ADVANCED, AND THE SEATS ARE PRETTY WELL FILLED IN THE
NEW GOVERNMENT. IT WILL BE FASCINATING TO WATCH THE CHANGEOVER FROM CORPORATE TO
SOVEREIGN. JADE HELM APPEARS TO BE ON THE SIDE OF THE WHITE HATS ACCORDING TO
INTELLIGENCE AND READY TO SUPPORT THE CHANGEOVER.

I WONDER IF THE CABAL IS FULLY COGNIZANT OF WHAT IS TAKING PLACE IN RESPECT OF THE
SHIFT FROM A MONEY-CENTRIC MODEL TO ONE OF HUMANITARIAN IN NATURE. I PERSONALLY HAVE
GRAVE DOUBTS AS EVIDENCED BY THE ALL CONSUMING GREED OF THE IDIOTS IN CHARGE. THE
DEATH, KILL, MURDER MOTTO IS A THING OF THE PAST BUT THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE
REALITY IN MANY CASES AND CONTINUE THEIR ATTEMPTS TO PROMULGATE THEIR BUSINESS
MODEL. IT ONLY GROWS NICE VEGETABLES READY FOR CONSUMPTION SO MORE PIGS THE BETTER.

Susan and Zap,

I stumbled across something amusing while I was shopping for garden wind spinners
and felt compelled to pass it along. It seems as though it's a little pink, but...:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.amazon.com/23-IN-FLYING-PIG-SPINNER/dp/B003BAJNWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431206336&sr=8-1&keywords=flying+pig+wind+spinner"
http://www.amazon.com/23-IN-FLYING-PIG-SPINNER/dp/B003BAJNWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431206336&sr=8-1&keywords=flying+pig+wind+spinner

DEC

OK, NOW IF WE CAN ORGANIZE A FLYING PIG MARCH ON CITY HALL (WHITE HOUSE?) AND BRING
PIG BALLOONS, TOYS, CARS WITH A SNOUT ON THEM, AND WEAR A PIG SNOUT LIKE A NOSE
CLOWN AND BEG FOR VEGETABLES. WONDER IF THEY WILL KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING
ABOUT…WOULD THEY TALK TO US FACE TO FACE KNOWING THAT THE PIGS WILL EAT THEM? THESE
AND OTHER QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED BY BANKER BOB AND THE BACONATOR WITH SNUFFLES
IN ATTENDANCE. FILM AT 11

Dear Zap,

I have been waiting for a long time to write to you.

I am R from the Netherlands, a Way shower from since 1992 when pioneers 'took the
oath' and started the full dedication. I did and was the bringer of the ascension
information to people in the Netherlands and surroundings. From teaching, writing,
health shop to advising on a one to one basis, and with international groups doing
high frequency background work and in the end was almost killed.

I was amazed to have learned that many of my group of incarnates from around 1952
were killed or have vanished. I survived thank God, but it took many years to
recover.

I know what/who I am and what I am doing here in this incarnation. I have been ready
for so many years and patiently seeing others grow slowly while keeping myself at
'normal speed'. I know that things come together magically and that there need to be
some matching between everything before the great burst (events) can happen. The
growing pains many experience is obvious and one of the readying (real) symptoms of
the merge of things into a new reality of sorts when one of the binding forces may
happen to be a renewed financial system, a new beingness of all in unity, opening of
a new paradigm, that existed outside of us and now finally ready to be seen and
experience by all on this earth.

I am supposed to have my business expanded into inventing things for the better of
mankind to match the greater things that's coming. I have been guided since long
about my abilities and probabilities that go together with the moment the
surroundings are ready to accept, as it is of no use to be killed or robbed or
laughed at etc.

Our time is starting. These last few days are demanding my return into society with
business people and others. I want to start building this great business and do all
I have been dreaming of. I have been doing this on a small scale for so many years,
bringing honesty and truthfulness into the business world. Not an easy job, losing a
lot, gaining little. But keeping high my integrity and high frequency linkage.

I feel it's time, I am one of those from the first hour awaiting a financial push to
get of the loans from the bank and the constant related shortages. I just needed to
say that I honour your work and that things go as far as needed, and are stretched
when the sum total of the whole (frequency-like) does not yet match what should be
reached before we are granted the crown. Complaints of some pull back the whole or
keep things stagnated as in the working of the frequencies on the current levels.

Thanks man for what you do.
Greetings,
RB

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT R. THOSE THAT HAVE UNDERTAKEN THE WORK ARE IN MORTAL PERIL,
EVEN TO TODAY, BUT SINCE THE ARRESTS AND THE TAKEDOWN OF THE BLACK HATS, LIFE HAS
BECOME A LOT BRIGHTER AND MUCH SAFER. I AM VEY HAPPY YOU MANAGED TO GET THROUGH AND
SURVIVED WITH OTHERS. THE WORLD WILL NEED MORE THAT UNDERSTAND THE UPPER LEVELS OF
CONSCIOUSNESS IN RESPECT OF FREQUENCY AND PHILOSOPHY, AND YOUR WORK WILL ESCALATE
RATHER QUICKLY I WOULD PRESUME. GLAD YOU WROTE AND KEEP IN CLOSE TOUCH AS WE MOVE
FORWARD.

THE MEDICAL SIDE OF FREQUENCY BASED HEALING METHODS IS OF PARTICULAR INTEREST AS TOO
MANY OF US HAVE DROPPED BECAUSE OF CANCER AND OTHER NASTIES. THESE TECHNOLOGIES WILL
BE BROUGHT OUT SHORTLY AND HEAL MANY OF US, BUT IN THE MEANTIME WE STILL HAVE TO
DEAL WITH THE BIG PHARMA EDICTS OF DEATH BY CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION. THIS SHOTGUN
LIKE APPROACH TO HEALTH SUFFERS THE SHOTGUN EFFECT, AND WE CAN NOT DO THAT OR SUFFER
THE METHOD ANY LONGER.

IN RESPECT OF GETTING THE FIRST TREATMENT FOR OUR TWO CRITICAL MEMBERS OF OUR
ORGANIZATION, WE CAME FROM THE 3,800 MARK DOWN TO 1,200 LEFT TO GO. BELIEVE ME THE 5
AND 10 DONATIONS ARE HELPING TREMENDOUSLY AS WELL AS THE ODD 50 AND UP GIFTS. WE ARE
ALMOST THERE ON 2 FRONTS.

THE FIRST AND FOREMOST IS YOUR HEART AND GIVING. THE SECOND IS THE INEVITABILITY OF
OUR FUNDS BEING IN OUR HANDS AFTER THIS LONG WAIT. I AM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES SO
THE REQUEST IS STILL THERE FOR THIS HELP FOR THEM. THE VARIOUS CANCER CURES AND
OFFERS OF DISTANCE HEALING ARE ALL BEING LOOKED AT AND TRIED, BUT THESE GUYS ARE
ALREADY IN THE HOSPITAL AND WILL DIE THERE IF WE DO NOT GET THEM HELP.

HOSPITALS OPERATE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING OTHER THAN DOCTOR PRESCRIBED
MEDICINE IS NOT VALID. GETTING OUR GUYS ALTERNATIVES IS A BIG PAIN, BUT WE ARE
MAKING HEADWAY. THE SPECIAL INJECTIONS ARE CRITICAL TO STOPPING THE METASTIZING
UNTIL WE CAN MOVE THEM AND GET THEM THE FULL CURE. PLEASE HELP A LITTLE BIT MORE ON
THIS ONE.

BY NEXT WEEK, I EXPECT TO HAVE THE FIRST FUNDS CLEAR OUT AND WE WILL GET TO THE WORK
AT HAND. EVERYTHING WILL BEGIN. MUCH LOVE AND HUGS.

IN PERSISTENT GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
May 13, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net … Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

Susan, Zap and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum