Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:58 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - No Paperwork?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California Approves $3.2 Billion Bond For High Speed Train To Nowhere
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» November's Spectacular Full Moon Rising - Don't Miss The "Full Beaver Moon"
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Natural Health Under Attack
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Th!nk Colab Sunday November 10, 2019
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Paul Craig Roberts – ‘We Must Act Now to Save Julian Assange & the Rule of Law’
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» USB stick found with astonishing 1900s images of planets and UFOs in space
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | INTERCEPTOR | Lost Teddy bear
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí’s 1870s Surreal Tarot Card Designs Being Released as a Complete Deck
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transit of Mercury as Seen from Space
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTI-VAXXERS CRASH JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW TO WARN OF VACCINE DANGERS
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Late Breaking: Q is BACK BIGTIME! plus more
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially Moved
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit, Wokeness, & The Illusion Of Choice - David Icke
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 3:40 am by Em

» 14 typical excuses swindlers (Jerzy Babkowski) use to keep you on the hook, hoping your nightmare will end
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 am by RamblerNash

» Declassified Radar Reports of UFO's & Dec.4,1981 Declassified Incident With F4 and UFO
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11/11/2019 -- Large Meteor Explodes over Missouri USA -- Massive blast felt across region
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW YOUTUBE TERMS: ACCOUNTS DEEMED NOT “COMMERCIALLY VIABLE” CAN BE DELETED
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» WiFi, 5G and EMF pollution can cause PSYCHIATRIC effects in humans, plus spontaneous abortions, infertility and cellular DNA damage
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury set for rare transit of the Sun tomorrow
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Fleet seen in Puebla,Mexico plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre      3 days ago  

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  UFO-shapeshifting-canada-2z3aywrtgrvd4eue93ki6i
 0  716

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

[Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky]
0  716  

0 Comments  

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.

Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.

The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

Express.co.uk reports:

Veralynn Weaver, who lives above them, said: “I have no idea (what it was). I’ve grown up on military bases and I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The Naval base confirmed no military flights took place on the night.

Dr John Willis, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Victoria, agreed to view the footage for the station, and described the footage as ‘grainy and shaky’.

He said: “About 99 per cent of the time there’s a UFO sighting there is also a simple explanation.

“I can’t definitely rule aliens out on the basis of that evidence, but I’m going to put my eggs in one basket and say no.”

He suggested it was probably a drone.

Drones have led to an increase in reported UFO sightings and was the recent explanation given for an object seen flying near the Calbuco volcanic eruption last month.

Mr Cooper added: “Myself personally, I do not have a rational explanation of what is was.”

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.
Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.
The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.
Advertisement

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum