Latest topics
» Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 1:21 am by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 62: ALICE THE LOOKING GLASS MYSTERY SCHOOL INITIATE! GIGI YOUNG
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Team" And More! 12/31/18
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 1:03 am by RamblerNash

» Crop Circles 2019 - 4 NEW ONES - Monarch's Way, Norridge Wood, Wiltshire, Pancake Plantation, Hampshire & Pirai do Sul, Brazil
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:28 am by RamblerNash

» Amazon’s Facial Recognition Technology Can Now Detect Fear in People
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Are The Hong Kong Protests All About?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Graphic for August 17, 2019
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by ReneGade

» R.I.P Peter Fonda
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ROTFL !!! NYC medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein death suicide by hanging
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by terbo56

» Retirement Savings. Here Today. Gone Tomorrow by Mark Alexander P.C.
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FBI file details contactee George Van Tassel
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Consciousness Expanding Ideas for Spiritual Growth
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cell tower technician sounds the alarm on the dangers of 5G
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here’s an ancient novel about aliens, UFOs, and robots written in the 2nd century
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for August 16, 2019
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by ReneGade

» Record-breaking hailstone in Colorado
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Phenomenon in the Sky Over Brazil
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' has now become 'Alienstock'
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8/16 EPSTEIN UPDATES - Release of official autopsy showing broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS »  Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  UFO-shapeshifting-canada-2z3aywrtgrvd4eue93ki6i
 0  716

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

[Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky]
0  716  

0 Comments  

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.

Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.

The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

Express.co.uk reports:

Veralynn Weaver, who lives above them, said: “I have no idea (what it was). I’ve grown up on military bases and I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The Naval base confirmed no military flights took place on the night.

Dr John Willis, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Victoria, agreed to view the footage for the station, and described the footage as ‘grainy and shaky’.

He said: “About 99 per cent of the time there’s a UFO sighting there is also a simple explanation.

“I can’t definitely rule aliens out on the basis of that evidence, but I’m going to put my eggs in one basket and say no.”

He suggested it was probably a drone.

Drones have led to an increase in reported UFO sightings and was the recent explanation given for an object seen flying near the Calbuco volcanic eruption last month.

Mr Cooper added: “Myself personally, I do not have a rational explanation of what is was.”

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.
Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.
The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.
Advertisement

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum