Latest topics
» 9-year-old genius is set to graduate university
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» SETI Institute celebrates 35 years of hunting ET
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHITE HOUSE SOURCE: TRUMP MADE UNEXPECTED HOSPITAL VISIT TO TEST FOR INTENTIONAL POISONING
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - “Information Warfare" plus more
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» THREE Near Earth Asteroids Flyby In Next Day, Two Spotted Just 2 Days Ago
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Shipp - Hammer Surveillance Hoax Psyop Kicked Into Overdrive
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Woke Mentality Is Destroying Human Society - David Icke
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Charlotte Iserbyt - COPS...Communist Oriented Policing Services Explained
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 7:17 am by Sourcetruth

» The Turkish UFO Videos of 2007-2009. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Storm is Heading for Earth - Aurora Displays Alert
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Screening & Netting Energy Medicine Tool Course December 5, 2019 Reminder(Webinar) & Certification
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show November 16, 2019
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show November 13, 2019
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 8:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Deliberate Burning of Australia
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» JP Morgan Charged With Criminal RICO Violations: Suppressing The Silver Market
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Show Me Your Dinar and I'll Show You My Dong
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by oldbeatnik

» Jeffrey Epstein's Prison Guards Are Indicted On Federal Charges
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

May 21, 2015
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen Ufo-groningen-netherlands-harry-perton
Harry Perton from Groningen, the Netherlands likes to make pictures of nature. On Tuesday he set off in the Onlanden, the border between the provinces of Groningen and Drenthe.
Upon returning home, he looked up just and saw something weird. On one of his pictures of threatening skies is a green light phenomenon in the sky.
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen Ufo-groningen-green-light Photo by Harry Perton
Perton “Suddenly saw something flashing,” Harry wrote on his weblog . “I thought it was my device, but the flash was down.
There was not a drop on my lens. I decided it must have been the lightening of the sun. But at home I see something strange in one of the photos that I made at the end of the lane trees. ”
Was it a UFO, a meteor or a special natural phenomenon?

SOURCE

Thanks to: https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum