Latest topics
» The Coming Techno Apocalypse
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» WOKE IRRATIONALITY IS UNDERMINING CIVILIZATION
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» With WikiLeaks, Julian Assange did what all journalists should aspire to do
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 UPDATES : S.KOREA CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR BY 70% plus MORE
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER WALKDEN, MANCHESTER plus MORE
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hidden Underground Area 51 Base Entrances Discovered in Mountains
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops asteroid strike 'decision map'
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Firm in new bid to remove Titanic artifacts
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Sky Epiphany** Signs the PlanetX/Nibiru System is looming close plus MORE
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bring the Storm. by Anna Von Reitz
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Going To COVER IT ALL UP? plus more
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Consciousness Cannot Have Evolved
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombay Blood Group: The Real Universal Donor
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Parentectomy’, The State-Driven Campaign to Remove Parents’ Rights
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘Xi Jinping, Trump and Putin Are on the Same Team’
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Feldman Says Netflix Rejected His Documentary for Being “Too Dangerous”
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Hopkinsville Creatures: What On Earth Were They? Richard Dolan
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Nebula Hypothesis Ready for History's Dustbin?
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Lot Going on at the ISS
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shadow People - The Mysterious Dark Watchers
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

May 21, 2015
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen Ufo-groningen-netherlands-harry-perton
Harry Perton from Groningen, the Netherlands likes to make pictures of nature. On Tuesday he set off in the Onlanden, the border between the provinces of Groningen and Drenthe.
Upon returning home, he looked up just and saw something weird. On one of his pictures of threatening skies is a green light phenomenon in the sky.
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen Ufo-groningen-green-light Photo by Harry Perton
Perton “Suddenly saw something flashing,” Harry wrote on his weblog . “I thought it was my device, but the flash was down.
There was not a drop on my lens. I decided it must have been the lightening of the sun. But at home I see something strange in one of the photos that I made at the end of the lane trees. ”
Was it a UFO, a meteor or a special natural phenomenon?

SOURCE

Thanks to: https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum