OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences

• Alternative Knowledge
  • Amazing Universe
  • Consciousness
  • Empowerment
  • Esoterica

by Zen Gardner - May 21, 2015
29 107

The Shift, Death, and Other Minor Inconveniences Shifting-your-vibration-700x411

by Pablo Stemann
Guest Writer, ZenGardner.com
When we think of death… most of us will project ourselves forward, to that inevitable juncture in time when our journey in this realm supposedly ends… Well, that’s what our five senses tell us anyway, and we trust our five senses… Well, we shouldn’t.
When our loved ones “die”, we farewell them goodbye, we experience a loss, we never see them again, we lose contact, and for all we know, they’re gone forever, and the same fate awaits us, at any turn of the road… but again here, our conditioned mind and our five senses are failing us miserably. We’re seeing but a tiny speck of the bigger picture.
One way of getting around this “death as a termination event”, is trying the other option, which is just as obvious, and just as inevitable: where, or what were we before manifesting in this realm? Where did we come from?
Buddhists will tell you that for each individual human soul entering the wheel of Samsara, there is a grand Cycle of  3,000 turns around it, each turn comprised of  108 lifetimes… as a human being. That is 324,000 lifetimes… just like the one you’re having now…
And where were we before entering the wheel of Samsara? And before that..?   And before that..?
It’s the grand paradox of TIME, the great trickster…. It is, and it isn’t… it’s bendable, it’s flexible… it’s totally unreliable… but hey… it’s real.
I don’t like the word “illusion”. Nothing is illusory…. Everything is real… Even illusion is real… Sometimes illusion is the only real thing there is..!  Time is real, and the “eternal here and now” is also real…. And so is our timeless existence …
The late Stuart Wilde once said : “We are much older than the universe itself”. To what we could add: as fractals of the original Godhead, we ARE the genuine article man…! Or, as the great occultist of the 19th century Eliphas Levi put it : “The will of the self-realized man IS the will of God”… Not to be taken lightly… let us not confuse this with arrogance on Levi’s part.
I AM THAT I AM… All pervading, all encompassing, all permeating timeless Godhead exhaling LIFE…
…And what is a self-realized man?
A self-realized man is an individual who has integrated in him/her, and is in full control of, all its energetic bodies – that is – Physical, etheric, astral, mental and causal energetic vehicles working at unison with its will. That’s the all-powerful totality of ourselves… as fractals of Godhead, that’s what we are. It’s what has been referred to as: “Christ-consciousness”, and/or “Buddha  nature” and is equivalent to saying : Freedom at last..! This has been yelled out at all times and places, but time and time again, we have settled for the petty stuff…. Stubborn old fools….
It’s totally irrelevant whether there ever was a historic Christ or a historic  Siddhartha Gautama… the message and clues are coming to us all continually from our own higher selves…. and it’s up to us, to  pay attention, or continue to be fascinated by the “petty stuff”…
“Spirit never comes down to fetch you. Spirit doesn’t wander around saying: anybody here wants to get realized? Anybody here wants to transcend? IT is not whistling in the market place trying to drum up business… IT sits there passively and waits for you to come and get it. So you have to reach up and say: I want to go beyond where I find myself now, because if I don’t, I’ll bore myself stupid..! But you gotta WANT TO… that’s the critical move…”
Stuart Wilde
I thought I would include here this bit of “trivia” concerning Gaia and the consciousness shift, that will hopefully shed some light into our “worried” minds.
“All vibratory frequencies of a planet are the frequencies that the very soul of the planet can manifest. The problem with Earth right now is that it cannot support alone the intermediate frequency that links the two sets of frequencies that resulted from the 2012 split.
This is because Earth is going through a period of so-called “convalescence”, a transitory phase from one existential condition to a higher one. That is why to further assist the process of linking the two main frequencies, highly evolved ETs (Sirians)  are assisting and supporting this transition.
This intermediate frequency is a frequency of the etheric level but it is superior to the consciousness of the reptilians.
The reptilians have attempted to take control over the much important intermediary frequency as they have previously tried with other etheric frequencies. Their attempts have completely failed as the Sirians drove them away every time.
The space conflict broke out around that frequency of Earth’s etheric plane. The reason for the reptilians desperate attack was not to gain control over our planet, nor was it connected to mankind’s spiritual transformation. In fact, they fought to gain supremacy over the etheric plane surrounding Earth, they fought for the control of that particular and very important etheric frequency….and lost.”
So, you got hemorrhoids … go and ask the reptilians how they feel about their situation….
Here’s the whole documentary…highly recommended.

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum