OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  Logo
Many things are currently in flux in society. Shoveling out the old and ringing in the new doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process.
While we all want to abide by “Natural Law” from our Creator, we also have to acknowledge Common Law, as they are truly one and the same and hold an important place in the elimination of the corrupt courts and judicial system “they” currently use against us.
At least one of our readers is deeply involved in the Common Law justice system and thankfully keeps us apprised of the role of John Darash and other representatives of the National Liberty Alliance who are working tirelessly to free us from the chains to make way for a more just method of governing the People, until such time as they are conscious and aware enough to govern themselves.
Thank you L, for all the time you put into sharing this information with us in your updates. I believe it is important enough that I gave the blog its own “Common Law” category for posts.
Personally, I have been very impressed with the work of the NLA this past year or more when I have been on conference calls and attended a meeting regarding setting up a Common Law Grand Jury, locally. It’s really encouraging to see a solution unfold so effectively and these patriots deserve a rousing applause for their dedication.

The terminology alone is an important part of the job. For example, the difference between a “juror” and a “jurist”…
A juror is someone who serves as a jury member in a trial. A jurist is a professional who studies, develops, applies, or otherwise deals with the law.
The work of the NLA is also something that every day folks can take part in; a concrete piece of the network that will serve to take down the corrupt controllers. We don’t HAVE to sit around waiting for someone else to fix this problem for us. The NLA appreciates volunteers and is looking for jurors/jurists and paid administrators—and donations, if you feel so moved.  ~ BP
Common Law, Natural Law and Their Place in Our New Society  ScalesOfJustice
Our reader’s/notary’s update:
May 26, 2015
Here is what I asked John from NLA tonight.
Can you explain the difference between Common Law and Natural Law. There seems to be a big controversy on the internet that Common Law is corporate law and lumped in with statute/admiralty/maritime law/codes. That Natural Law is the only true liberty law and Common Law originates from Roman/English law developed by the barons and keeps us slaves. Does NLA use Natural Law as well?
John said that the corrupt courts will defer to their defacto Common Law but it is not the correct Common Law that NLA uses or truthful books on the subject write about. This may be where Common Law has been mistakenly lumped in with statute/admiralty/maritime law/codes.
He said that the Vikings brought Common Law to the English and are not the barbarians as depicted in books and movies. John says Common Law and Natural Law are synonymous and when you read NLA’s documents you will have a hard time disagreeing with them. They read like natural law. I say the proof is in results and not semantics. The people calling in tonight said they have been having major successes using NLA’s documents.
http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/rico
John said his group faxes thousands of documents to all county FBI agents, Sheriffs, judges, courts, Marshals, Senators and Governors twice a week. All of these so called officials know who NLA is and are doing exactly what we want them to do and that is running scared. Some of the Sheriffs and Marshals are happy to learn their true powers.
In my view, soon NLA members can place a sign in their car window that states “I am a Common Law Grand Jurist and a member of National Liberty Alliance,” and the police will leave you be.
Below is a book John recommended on the subject of Common Law.
Excellence of the Common Law: Compared and Contrasted with Civil Law: In Light of History, Nature, and Scripture by Brent Winters
Citing the most ancient sources, Brent Winters traces our country’s common law (now confined to a half dozen countries) from its roots in the laws of Nature and of Nature’s God and the civil law (now covering our globe) from its roots in Babylon, through Egypt, back to Babylon, then to Pergamos, Jerusalem, Rome, and Revolutionary France and thence on into the entire world.
An absolutely invaluable, eminently readable, and essential reference regarding the Constitutional law of the United States of America.
Over 1000 Bible references indexed. Contents Include: Introduction (35 pages); Civil Law: Origin & Growth (121 pages); Common Law: Origin & Growth (251 pages); Common Law & Scripture (129 pages); Common-Law & Civil Law Contrasted (169 pages); Conclusion (29 pages); Appendices (139 pages); Bibliography (13 pages); Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek Word & Phrase Index (9 pages); Scripture Index (11 pages); Word Index (37 pages).
I am a galactic spiritual person and have not been interested in biblical scripture, especially since I was raised in the bible belt, but the best document writers I know and experience use biblical references in their documents and they really work! I am proud to be the notary for them.
Cheers, L.
And this is another comment L left about the work of the NLA and Common Law vs Natural Law from May 24th, 2015:
Common Law is many steps better than statute/admiralty/maritime law. Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. In Everett, WA a humanitarian lawyer in superior court only mentioned the Common Law Grand Jury and the courthouse shut down for the entire rest of the day. The fraudsters know we are coming and they don’t know what to do. I expect some are happy about it, but the majority are not. When the Supreme Court came into being, no one paid any attention to it for quite a while. NLA is flooding the courts, sheriffs, public officials, etc with documents showing them they have gone way beyond their capacity and We the People are the only authority. I believe NLA has faxed over a million documents in the last week. Lots of groups are doing great work.
~ L

Share this:

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum