Latest topics
» Current Alien Encounters. The Richard Dolan Show with Chris Deperno.
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange magnetic stones found on the shores of lake Ontario
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Declares State of Emergency as They Are OVERWHELMED by Influx of Migrants
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 3,000 images that make you go hmmm
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How to change opinion about UK colonialism within 10 minutes
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Let's Take A Look At Our Economy, Then Tell Me How It Could Possibly Be Booming
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Satan Rules The Sky At Sunset-Mass Aerosolized Coal Fly Ash/Carbon Black Dust Spraying
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kanye West's Easter Sunday Coachella performance, April 21, 2019, and his foretold fate
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» HOW THE BRITISH EMPIRE BRAINWASHED US
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Comedian Wins Ukrainian Presidency: U.S Media Establishment Furious!!!
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 12:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Touring Tartaria | UAP
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 11:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Fukushima news; Pacific Chinook Salmon Historic Collapse Dying In the OCEAN, 600 FOR THE YR.
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert F. Kennedy Jr Explains How Big Pharma Completely Owns Congress
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 11:55 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 16-DAY FORECAST HAVE A PLAN #WEATHERWARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyToday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» We Have Alien Technology, and it Looks Like We've Had It For Decades!
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 354 - Week 118 POTUS Report: Earth Day- A Republic In Peril- SpyGate
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can You Take Big Pharma Prescription Drugs with Cannabis?
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England, Study Warns
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arrests at London climate-change protests top 1,000
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 4-22-19… “China poised to seize Daimler Benz blablabablabla
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by ANENRO

» 5G - Culling The Population - David Icke
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 1:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brave Judge Reveals Obama's Criminal Role In Clinton Email Scandal
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » EARTH CHANGES » Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today?

Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? (Video)

Posted on May 28, 2015 by JayWill7497

Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? 1269445887457052308
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? Earthquake-swarm-california-feb-13-2013
An earth-shattering 9.8 earthquake is coming today! At least according to your weird uncle’s Facebook page. The Big One is expected to hit today!, May 28th, thanks a lot to a planetary alignment forecasted by Nostradamus and some arbitrary guy in the Netherlands. But it’s all bullshit.
The video below currently has over half a million views, and if I dare try to make a prediction of my own, it will get plenty more between now and midnight. The video was created by Ditrianum Media, which appears to be a lone guy in the Netherlands named Frank who is intrigued with 9/11 conspiracy theories and is convinced that a spirit of some sort is speaking with him.

The narrator of the video clip talks about his thought:
The 12th of August, 2013, I received an important message. Well, for me it felt important. I explained that I felt that it came directly from Spirit. And this message, what it told me, what I was being told, is that there would be a very very large earthquake or some kind of major event with very much energy release. And at the time the message was that it would be on the west coast of North America and that it would be comparable to a 9.8 magnitude earthquake.
The narrator goes on to reveal that a planetary alignment is going to be the trigger of this divinely predicted occurrence. The only problem, apart from the fact that you should never trust random shit you find on YouTube? Planetary alignments can not trigger earthquakes. They just can’t. If you need somebody to do the math for you, Phil Plait of the Bad Astronomy blog has gone ahead and worked it out.
But no matter how many times it’s debunked, we’re going to keep enjoying this Frank guy. Actually, Frank launched a new video today. He points to some latest large earthquakes in the Solomon Islands and Tonga as proof that something is indeed taking place. He pulls up a graphic of the solar system and contends that an alignment between Earth, Mars and Mercury is at fault.

The problem with linking to big earthquakes as a sign of things to come is that reasonable sized earthquakes are occurring all the time. If you don’t believe me, there are earthquakebots on Twitter you can follow. Huge earthquakes are astonishingly common. Of course, it will be fascinating to see what kind of video Frank launches this coming weekend when the Big One doesn’t hit.
This certainly is not the first time that people have put forth the notion that a planetary alignment will trigger disastrous earthquakes. The 1974 book The Jupiter Effect, by John Gribbin and Stephen Plagemann, cautioned that just such a thing was going to occur in 1982. And you can guess how that prediction panned out.
At this moment, you may be asking yourself if this YouTube video and its sloppy ideas might have anything to do with a key motion picture being launched on Friday. And to be truthful, we don’t know. But if this really is just a viral marketing plan for San Andreas (out this Friday) then I’d have to point out it’s not terribly bright. If I believed a major earthquake was going to hit soon the last place I’d want to be hanging out is a jampacked theater.
The Big One is undoubtedly coming. It’s inescapable. But if anybody tells you they know exactly when it will take place, you’re going to want to take that with a boulder-sized grain of salt.
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? IStock_000036936776_LA-earthquake
Will A Planetary Alignment Cause A 9.8 Earthquake Today? Earthquake1

Thanks to: https://jwilliams7497.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum