OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities
  By Amateo Ra May 28, 2015 Self Help, Spirituality

7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Energy-vampire
By Amateo Ra| Whether you fully believe in it or not, all humans can be subjected and influenced by negative energy. If you are highly-sensitive, an empath or regularly surrounded by a lot of people, you may find yourself even more susceptible. So how do we protect ourselves from these energies? What are they really? This is a blog to answer that question and give you exactly what you need to know.
Truthfully, even writing an article on this subject matter is tricky. Why? Well, I believe the more awareness and attention that you give negative energies or entities, the more power they have over you and to influence your life. I regularly meet people who believe that part of their Spiritual mission is to constantly be protecting themselves from negative energy, and I from my years of study I don’t subscribe to that belief system.

Instead, I invite an alternative. That when you show up as your True Self in the full energy of who you truly are, on a purposeful mission to serve with the guidance of Spirit, these negative forces get out of your way. In fact, I believe they are repelled by your positivity & love, they are allergic.
When it comes to the energetic World, I believe that Light attracts Light, and that we do have to understand negativity, work with it consciously and give it just enough attention as to be aware of it but not let it rule our lives. Here’s some tips to help…

1) Don’t Feed Negativity!
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Fear
 I believe all truly negative energies, entities or spirits operate in one primary function. They are separate or disconnected from Source. Unlike you or I, they can’t plug into the Source of the Universe to receive or generate energy. Because of this they literally have to go around looking for others to feed off of, similar to a parasite.
 Therefore the more worry, expressed fear, resistance or panic you have towards negative energy, the more it has the ability to steal your vital life force. Constantly talking about the illuminati, the government, the 1% or some seemingly demonic forces keeping you or the World stuck, literally gives these forces your power and energy. 
That’s right, the very act of thinking about how much power negative forces have, is the very way they can take your power from you. Don’t feed the Trolls…they have an insatiable appetite and have no problem feasting on everything you hold dear.
“What do the negative energies and entities of this planet got to do with the life you choose to experience and create for yourself? Remember they get power making you feel powerless. So if you are to be empowered, remember how powerful you are.”
-Bashar
2.) Know How To Take Your Power Back
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Set-intentions
Once you realize how negative energies get their power, it’s time for you to start reclaiming all that power you gave away. It starts with working on yourself…
More often than not, when we are carrying negative energies it’s because on some level we are toxic. Physically, emotionally, mentally toxic. And you’ll need help, whether it’s reiki, soul retrieval, crystal healing or cleansing your body, all of these will help restore your power.
Here’s the Deal: Heal & Detoxify so you can Clear Negative Energies. Once those negative energies leave, you will have more of your True Self take their place. Your True Self is the Source of your greatest power.
3) Entrain & Focus Your Mind
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities STD-3
Feeling scattered, unfocused and ungrounded? Well, this can leave you wide-open to negative energies.
Your mind & your thoughts are your responsibility. If we don’t have control over our minds, our minds will be controlled for us. It’s that simple. Entraining your mind will allow you to stay focused on positivity.
Try This: Instead of constantly looking for problems and what’s wrong in your life & the World, consider paying attention to what’s working. What’s going right in the World? In your life? Find things to be excited about, and move towards that.
4) Consciously Choose Your Media & Information
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Tv-mind-control
We are constantly being bombarded by corrupted media and negative programming. If you want to transform your consciousness to be plugged into the Source & supportive, positive forces of the Universe, you are going to need to be very selective about the media you consume.
Luckily, there is more incredible and inspiring media out there than ever before, YouTube, Podcasts, Blogs, etc. It’s now becoming easier and easier to continually surround yourself with positive energy. I dare you to take on that challenge.
When each of us consciously choose positive and conscious media as our primary source of input, we literally transform the World from the inside out.
5) Track Your Blind Spots
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Blind
We all have very distinct weaknesses or undefined places in our consciousness. I call these blind spots. Everyone has them, no exceptions, no matter how evolved they are or proclaim to be.
Sometimes our blind spots are in our mind and thought process, in our communication, our boundaries, our relationships, our emotions etc. Our blind spots can often be the hidden gateways that negative energy and entities can come in and influence our lives. Especially being, it’s called blind for a reason, you can’t protect yourself from something you can’t see.
These blind spots are really important…because other people are able to see sides of ourselves we can’t, and thus we all get to support each other and help one another grow. It’s important to know where you have room to grow, as our growth is vital to our process of life here.
6) Don’t Let Stagnant Energy Build Up
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Negative-energy-2
When energy is stuck or doesn’t move, it becomes stagnant. Our bodies are a series of tubes, and like a glow stick, those tubes have to be cracked and shaken to run light through them. Chinese Medicine says stagnancy is the cause of all disease. If you want to be healthy, happy and live positively, don’t let stagnant energy build up.
Stagnancy can also come from our physical space. If you hoard things or hold on to a lot of non-essential physical objects, they will start to build stagnant energy. If you have ever walked into someone’s house full of stale junk, you probably had that yuck feeling.
Negative energies will literally attach themselves to objects and things. There is a reason they say cleanliness is next to Godliness. Keep things vibrant and fresh, and negative energy will scram!
7) Be a Lighthouse, Not a Sponge
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Lighthouse
This hidden, secret tool is one of the most effective methods I’ve ever set in motion to protect myself from negative energy. The idea is that when you show up in your True Self, with the light of who you are, you become a lighthouse.
A lighthouse is continually broadcasting light in whatever direction of its focus. Be that! Shine your bright, brilliance.
On the other hand, if you are a sponge, you are absorbing everything around you, good and bad. A sponge is highly susceptible to germs, especially when it’s been sitting out and overstayed its welcome. Don’t absorb everything in your reality, emit yourself and literally experience your World change before your eyes!
Almost all negative energy can be thought of or considered as resistance. If you transform your relationship to resistance and no longer let it rule your life, the negative energies will fade away, and the positive love of Spirit will spearhead your daily existence!
Here is a groundbreaking eBook I created for you to help! Over 10,000 people have read it and and loved the amazing insights & benefits it gave them for their lives! I know you will too.
7 Absolute Best Tools To Protect Yourself From Negative Energies & Entities Ebook
About the author: Amateo Ra is a Conscious Entrepreneur & Business Coach, supporting others build thriving brands & products to support humanity ascend to higher levels of existence. Amateo is also the founder of Creator Course, an Online School & Publisher for Conscious Living which is currently being built.
- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/7-best-tools-to-protect-yourself-from-negative-energies-entities/#sthash.0v5yRNdU.dpuf

Thanks to: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum