Alternative

Latest topics
» Massive M8.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 4:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mount Agung volcano Indonesia spews lava and showers of rocks over a distance of about 3 km (2 miles)
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 4:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witnesses To The Car Crash Say Princess Diana’s Death Was NO Accident
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 3:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stanton Friedman 2013 UFO Lifetime Achievement Award
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 3:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Are Baffled Why This Group Of Bees Built A Spiral Nest
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 3:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Angelic UFO Leaving Our Sun plus MORE
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deepfake AI can bring still images to life
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The PARANORMAL roots of the Pentagon’s UFO Program
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» GIGANTIC strange object appears next to the moon in Aceh in Indonesia
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED - HEY IT WORKED FOR THE TAILFEATHERS GIRL!! by ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PENTAGON ADMITS TO STUDYING UFOS. WHAT IT MEANS. PART TWO. Richard Dolan, The Big Picture.
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United we stand, Divided we fall - Gabor Zolna
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman Who Hates Selfies, Decides To Take Pictures Of Herself “Lying Dead” All Around The World
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Becomes First State to Cap the Staggering Price of Insulin
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This hardly EVER happens here - Tornado Warning in Shasta Co.
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Struggle - Gigi Young
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of global 'seismic hum' finally solved
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Storm Hannah unearths petrified prehistoric forest after thousands of years buried on a Welsh beach
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 2:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Pyramids Than Egypt, How Many are Still Waiting for Discovery?
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Ginormous Planets-:-Nibiru/Nemesis System Eclipsing Sun plus MORE
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A String Of 60 Glowing Objects Recorded By Space X Stirs The Imagination
 UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun EmptyYesterday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE »  UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 14, 2015

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun

UFO over Tallahassee, Florida.

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun Ufo%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon
On June 13, 2015, my daughter looked into the night sky and she saw it. She showed to me and my son and I ran outside and video tape it and took the photos.

That thing was bouncing up and down, left and right. There were pulsated amber lights around that thing while it was hovering.

Then, it flew in high speed SE. That thing flew so fast we had never seen something like that. Mufon case 66419.

Sky phenomenon over Livingston, UK.

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun Ufo%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon%2B%25281%2529

On May 29, 2015, I saw the lights in the sky when travelling in my car. I stopped and took the pictures with my samsung s5. The objects faded in around 3-4 mins. Mufon case 66434.

UFO over Oakley, Australia. 

UFOs and strange anomalies in Earth's Atmosphere and around the Sun Ufo%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon%2B%25282%2529
An object the photographer believes to be a UFO was spotted flying over Oakey on June 12, 2015.

Field Quip employee Greg Young decided to capture the beauty of the sunrise by taking a photo and it wasn’t until he zoomed in on his Iphone that he noticed the strange object.

Mr Young said he looked back up at the sky and noticed the triangular object flying through the clouds followed by a dark blue trail.

“It was all a bit weird because a few moments earlier me and my co-worker saw some bright flashing lights from the East and we couldn’t work out what they were” Mr. Young said.

“I don’t believe in aliens or anything like that but it definitely looked like something,” he said. “He said it wasn’t travelling very fast and was flying silently but it had disappeared within a minute,” he told to TheCronicle.

UFO's near the Sun.

Also there seems to be a lot of UFO activity around the Sun again. The latest images from the LASCO satellite show various types of UFOs and unexplained space anomalies.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum