OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Be always your highest light.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Be always your highest light.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Be always your highest light.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Be always your highest light.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Be always your highest light.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Be always your highest light.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Be always your highest light.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Be always your highest light.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Be always your highest light.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Be always your highest light.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be always your highest light.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Be always your highest light.  Empty Be always your highest light. Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Be always your highest light.  11063469_10203457679517418_6663795146544309162_n

Be always your highest light. 

June 15, 2015 by absoluteradiance Leave a Comment

6/15/15

Many of us, including myself experience emotions in such deep intimate manner. When we get angry or sad we experience them deeply. When we love, we love as if there’s only that moment and we give it our all. 
Being deep in dark or low emotions can feel extremely heavy and overwhelming. We feel isolated and very alone even amidst those who love us. Understanding and knowing those feeling are temporary can be crucial to overcome and transmute as we transcend beyond the need to punish ourselves. 
I am talking here from very personal experience. I am one who used to dive so deep into anger and or despair and I would isolate myself in order to fully watch and observe myself. I observed my reactions, my response and my thoughts. Heavy thoughts crossed my mind time and time again and I embraced them with all my might. I understood everyone of them was a reflection of the pain and fear within. 
Moving forward in time I am now still as passionate as ever but now I surf the remaining waves of my fear and direct them in a form that is more constructive and productive and which brings me closer to love myself even deeper. 
Yes it is possible to will and observe yourself into joy, into gratitude into adapting to the waves and into riding them rather than have them pummel you to the bottom of despair. Even at the bottom of despair there are precious jewels to find, the greatest being the purity of who we are as a being. 
I am having the greatest love affair, and affair with myself. I love me so deeply and it is that love thrusting me forward in a world swiftly changing and transcending and all of us must do the same. Funny one of my all time favorite films is called “An affair to remember” yes heaven itself will remember the love I feel for myself when I allow expansion of the soul. A love so deep all fear and pain pales and dissolves and I only focus on love instead of the pain. I have never denied myself the experience of pain or fear, or anger but I am divinely inspired when it comes to loving myself. 
I speak, I curse, I pray, I clean, I make love, I argue always with the greatest love in my heart. Love is my filter, love keeps my ego in check but love allows me to stand in my truth even without a need to be right. 
Now back to diving into the darkness of pain and fear and anger. All emotions create a physical reaction all accordingly and based on the Intensity, manifest physical imbalance in many forms. Hormonal imbalance usually manifests through unprocessed and unexpressed emotions. 
As you tumble and fall and spiral out of control always remember, “Regardless of what is taking place in true essence we are always in command of which direction we go.” One of the greatest gifts we carry is the gift of light. 
Imagine if you held a nuclear power flashlight, perpetually powered and secured and protected. Imagine you dropped it down the darkest well in existence, the flashlight spirals down out of control, ten feet into darkness, a thousand feet, a billion feet into darkness and yet the flashlight is always bright and strong. Centered by its momentum and always holding its light protected and secure. Darkness surrounds it but can never diminish because it is perpetually powered by the atom itself. 
The direct manifestation of the atom aka God is within us, so you see our light can never run dry or falter or run out of source energy because source is infinite. We are a power so great, and have been thrown into darkness to bring a manifestation of light all through us. 
We all hold a switch that can determine the level of light or lack of we express. Imagine the mind and the heart directed by the soul and there you have your greatest power all within the human form. As easy as this might sound, which in reality it really is easy, all you need to do is turn the switch on! 
Whether you are standing on top of the Sun or spiraling through the darkest void, you can choose how much light you are. Through power of intention, motion of thought, flow of love you can find yourself as the greatest light the creator has ever manifested. You are the creator indeed!
Remember next time you feel down or depressed or saddened and feel despair can or will overwhelm you. Remember you have the choice to switch the lights on, all is within the power of your shifting perception and the thoughts you decide to hold.  
Life was meant to be loved, explored, loved, hated and then embraced by the deepest love of the soul itself. We are soul, we are not pain, fear or our past. Those are only experiences through adjustable perceptions. 
We can adjust based in what we want to experience. You are in the mud, then find the diamond there. Guess what that diamond is you. Your light, your joy, your bliss is your own. Own it, embrace it and live to the fullest with life as your own. 

Share this:

Thanks to: https://absoluteradiance.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum