OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 18, 2015 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group

The Truth of the RV/GCR & the FBI Raid on Sterling Currency Group  Dinarfactfiction
I could tell by blog traffic that the news of the Sterling Currency FBI raid in Georgia hit a nerve and gave a lot of people an uneasy feeling in the pit of their stomach and for some, perhaps sheer panic.
After a reader, “A woman” left some great links in comments, (thank you) I looked into it further to see what was behind the arrests and seizures as well as what it might mean for investors.
Some were fearful it was the feds getting heavy handed and trying to secure investment/financial records for dinar holders, and might come and confiscate their notes, but that didn’t feel right to me.
I felt it was a legitimate hit on a company that took advantage of people who wanted to invest in dinar.
You can look into it for yourself.
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2015/06/court-documents-fbi-information.html
You will see the actual 48-page court document there which states the charges brought forth against Sterling Currency and its principles. Very interesting. And additional links appear below the post in the comments section at that web site.
I also received an email from Steve Schmidt at “The Sedona Connection” with an excellent discussion of this event, his own information about the RV (currency revaluation) and GCR – Global Currency Reset (they are very different from each other) and his view of what we can expect in the future with respect to the value of exotic currencies we may hold.
Steve explained that the owners of Sterling Currency told their staff the RV would NEVER HAPPEN, and instructed their customer service reps to tell people to do their own research—yet they made many millions of dollars every year for the past few years by selling dinar to people who were led to believe—thanks to dinar guru websites and blogs—that Sterling Currency would sell them dinar for a great rate so they could get rich at the time of the RV. The bloggers/gurus got a nice commission, of course. It was a well orchestrated scam.
Steve provided a video, which I haven’t watched because I listened to his radio program. I was very glad I listened to the bulk of the show because although he had some not-so-good news, he also gave us hope that all is not lost and the GCR may very well allow folks to—at the very least—break even on currency exchanges.
Below is the link to the radio show from June 10th and the video. If you’re anxious about your dinar or other currencies and wondering what, if anything, you should do, I think you’ll feel better after listening to what Steve has to say. Good job, Steve.
I think it’s important to remember that no matter what happens with currencies, that we will all be more than okay. We will soon want for nothing, and it won’t be long before money will only a vague memory of a bad taste in our mouths and recollections of lack. Our Golden Age of prosperity and joy is very near.  ~ BP

Click here for the radio program website
This week in the video portion and the radio program we will discuss the reality behind the RV/GCR.  We will look at who is funding it and address the issue of so much disinformation.
I have been waiting for about one year to post this video and newsletter.  I know some of this information is not very good news to some people.  But, truth is very powerful and facing into the truth is what sets us free.  We as a people, the collective, have a responsibility of being willing to face into the truth if we wish to see our desires come about.  We will discuss these issues and more on this week’s radio program.

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum