OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle Empty POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUN 21: Lion In The Jungle

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: Lion In The Jungle
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 22:20:04 -0400

Lion In The Jungle
written by M. Rose, M. Elliott

There's no love for humanity
For those who trust in all divinity
A faith in God will show you the way
For better living in a righteous way

You're trying to picture you just what we've learned
With wealth and health and what we've earned
In other times so easily spent
You fight so hard just to pay the rent

chorus
Like a lion in the jungle
Fighting against the struggle just to stay alive
Still I'm trying to be humble
Stand firm not easily to be taken for a ride

Lord ooy Lord have merci ah wooy
Know yourself and know what you wanna do
Looking around and be nobody's fool
You think you've heard it all before
In life you learn there's a whole lot more

Just ease your mind and appreciate
Just live in love and oh not hate
We're protected by the Allmighty one
With heads and heart we hold on strong

repeat chorus 2x

A fool at heart will never understand
The woman's working the fathers plan
And mothers crying day by day
To stop the youth from going astray

Let's be no ??? and start once more
Be determined for the highest score
Start to where you aim to finish
Here comes the race and we're about to win it

repeat chorus 2x

Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUs4zoQz-s

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID:

What is occurring is world wide and will indeed move a lot of people, a lot of energy very very very fast. There won't be a lot of time to dwell upon what to do and how to leverage.

You are seeing the ripple effect that will happen because so much is happening.

Get your thoughts together and your final Will put together. Have your intentions written out and don't act like you just won the lottery.

Get together with people who have done well and ask what they would do over and do that. Then be receptive to new inputs that you had never thought you would have thought about.

You Will Get It!!. The king pin has spoken and the lynchpin has been pulled ready to ignite the whole shooting match. This has been established and is not hype; but the truth; totally and nicely said; it is never expected, nor believed but by a few more did get ready for this event and that is what it has taken is for people to finally begin taking it seriously.

Please be Peaceful Beings.. Let there be a peaceful energy on this entire planet and let it start right Here Right Now; have fun and be receptive to receiving, as well as grateful, and then let 'er rip. Have fun and go wild with the idea that your freedom is rapidly coming to be. Not wild as in being spend thrifts….P…

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

PROGRESS IS AMAZING. WE HAVE CONFIRMED A SPECIAL FUNDS RELEASE FORM THE CHINA FAMILY FOR OUR PROJECT FUNDINGS.

THIS FIRST TESTER TO US IS COMING IN NEXT WEEK, AND WITH THAT, OUR INFRASTRUCTURE WILL BE SOLIDIFIED AND WE CAN BEGIN THE PROJECT FUNDINGS WE HAVE YEARNED TO DO FOR SO LONG.

ALL THE HOPES PINNED ON BOND COMPENSATIONS AND SOME DINAR AND DONG EXCHANGES NOW MEAN VERY LITTLE WITH THIS EVENT. BUT OF COURSE WE WILL NEVER SAY NO TO MORE FUNDING SINCE THE MORE THE BETTER AND THE FASTER THE JOB WILL GET DONE.

HAVING SAID THAT, I HAVE LEARNED THAT SOME AGENCIES ARE GUNNING FOR US AND SOME ASSOCIATES OVER A PROOF OF FUNDS THAT WAS DELIVERED TO SOMEBODY TO SHOW CAPACITY TO FUND. AMONGST OTHER THINGS, WE ARE WORKING WITH A BANK THAT HAS HAD TREMENDOUS ISSUES IN GETTING THEMSELVES OFF THE GROUND AS THEY DID NOT WANT TO SELL OUT TO THE BIG BOYS ON WALL STREET DESPITE PRESSURE FOR LAST SEVERAL YEARS. THEY REMAINED INDEPENDENT.

I HAVE THE ABILITY TO GO ON SCREEN AND ACCESS SOME ACCOUNTS THAT ARE BEING RELEASED FOR USAGE. A SCREEN SHOT WAS SENT OUT, AND NOW IS BEING USED TO POINT FINGERS AMIDST CRIES OF FOUL AND FRAUD THAT FUNDS WERE NOT MADE AVAILABLE DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE.

THE BIGGER PICTURE IS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG AS MINUTIAE IS BEING SCRUTINIZED FOR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED TO SHUT US DOWN. THIS IS A NORMAL PROCEDURE WITH FOLKS THAT HAVE DECIDED TO DO AWAY WITH GOOD EFFORTS.

DESPITE THIS NEGATIVITY, AND WE SHALL SEE HOW IT ALL PLAYS OUT, WE CONTINUE TO WORK ON THE PROJECT SIDE AND REMAIN OPTIMISTIC THAT THE FUNDS THAT ARE FROZEN AT THE MOMENT AT THIS BANK WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US.

WE AIM TO SAVE THE ONES THAT COULD SHUT US DOWN AS WELL AS THE REST OF US THAT WORK LIKE THIS. HARD TO PROSECUTE ANYBODY IF YOU ARE DYING FROM RADIATION POISONING OR LACK OF OXYGEN. THE PROJECTS THAT ARE DESTINED TO SAVE OUR PLANET AND US MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED.

Susan,
I hope you are well. Would love to talk to you again some day as it's been awhile. I have to say I was so disenchanted by Zap's midweek report, for several reasons. He has mentioned the 24th - next week - several times, and then I saw where he mentioned the releases would come in June. It seems to be the norm that these days come, then go, and then we will see July, then we will see August, then before we know, another year will have passed and we are still on this train wreck waiting to crash and burn. Years come and go and still what we see are these PTB doing everything in their power, and they still seem to have the POWER to control this planet to their liking. And there seems to be nothing we or anyone else can do to change things.

WITH THE FIRST LITTLE RELEASES BY THE FAMILY, I CAN SEE US BEGINNING VERY SOON NOW. NO MORE WAITING EXCEPT FOR THE SHORT WEEKS IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE, AND GET THE TRACKING AND ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE IN PLACE. I EXPECT THESE FUNDS BY THE 24TH AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 22 OR 23, SO WE WILL MAKE IT UNDER THE TIMELINE STATED. BY A DAY. IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER WEEK OR SO BEFORE THESE FUNDS ARE USABLE AND PROVIDE BREATHING ROOM, BUT THEY WILL ARRIVE.

I would love nothing more to just see the projects come about, but they still elude us, week after week. Supposedly the PTB have no money for more wars, but we see more wars on the horizon. Supposedly they have no money to continue to control us, yet we see more and more controls placed upon us. We see them continue to steal money, property, lives, more mandatory vaccinations, manditor GMO crap and the list goes on. Chemtrails abound even in my small community. We can't even fight in our own little community about something that we see a danger in, because our local PTB laugh it off - no problem, no concerns, we're doing it and there's nothing you can do about it.

WE CAN ONLY PRAY AND HOPE THAT SANER MINDS WILL PREVAIL OVER THIS WAR THING. WAR SUCKS AND ONLY FEEDS THE CRITTERS FROM ALL THE EMOTIONAL STRIFE THIS CAUSES.

And to top that off, this dinar thing ..... I'm sure millions are totally upset that nothing will come of it - so what if the value increases? What you are holding will become TP, as they will simply create another currency to replace the worthless pieces of paper you are holding.

THE DINAR THING IS A CURIOSITY AT THE MOMENT AS THE RV CAN NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THEY SHUT DOWN THE PRINTING PRESSES THAT ARE MERRILY WORKING 24/7 PRINTING MORE DINAR. HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN RV WHEN TRILLIONS IN DINAR ARE BEING PRINTED EVERY DAY BY THOSE THAT SEE A GRAVY TRAIN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE? SORRY TO TELL THE TRUTH, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE.

Things are going from bad to worse, day after day. It's becoming very difficult to "see the light", because there is NO LIGHT to be seen. We simply trudge along day after day, hoping against hope that something will change. Oh yes, it does change each day, we see things getting worse.

AWW C’MON…EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST OF DARK, WE CAN SEE A GLIMMER OF LIGHT. DRAW ON THAT AND BRING IT FORWARD. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO SEE THAT IS GOOD AND JUST AND RIGHT. NEVER DESPAIR. THAT LENDS TO DARK ENERGY AND YOU WILL GET CAUGHT IN THAT WHIRLPOOL. HUG A PUPPY.

Look at the people we have to look forward to to be placed into the presidency. And those already in office, who are bought and paid for, doing the bidding of their masters - screw the little guy and don't worry about it. They need to get rid of most of us any way, or incarcerate more and more of us because the private prison corp needs that revenue. And who cares about those being incarcerated? Obviously they did something that they were told NOT to do, so lock em up. They are dissidents or domestic terrorists. They need to go. I'm just sickened by what I'm seeing happening and unfortunately, I just don't see anything on the horizon that's very uplifting. This latest update was not uplifting at all.

SORRY THE UPLIFT WAS NOT AS TO THE FORE AS I WOULD HAVE HOPED, BUT THERE IS GREAT HOPE NOW, AND IT HAS JUST BECOME TANGIBLE. PROJECT FUNDS ARE STARTED, AND WILL OPEN UP FULL THROTTLE IN JULY.

It left me feeling as though I need to expect more and more delays. Yes, it's coming ... some year, but who knows when?

COMING NOW. RELAX A BIT.

Perhaps we'll see WWIII first, then maybe a transformation? Sorry Susan, I just needed to get this off my chest. In the metaphysical world, I see that many are deciding to leave this planet now ... I totally understand that. It's getting to the point of why stay? NOTHING we are doing is making a hill of beans difference. I am experiencing that first hand myself and I'm tired to living in fear of what are they going to take next? What are they going to do to us next? Years of this fight - years of hoping that we MIGHT be able to live again, in peace without worry about some JERKS knocking at the door, or starting another damn war for profit. I guess the worst part is seeing how so many people out there, STILL, don't have a clue. And are willing to do whatever they are told to do without question. Cattle being led to slaughter. That's all. At this point, I'm expecting nothing. I've finally given up the ghost, at least today.

NEVER NEVER GIVE UP. KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE LIGHT. ALWAYS. NO MATTER WHAT. PLEASE.

I have no anticipation of anything changing, for the good for a very long time, if at all. And that's a BIG IF. I'd love to see this happen, but I'm just don't have that high expectation any more. I appreciate Zap being honest, at least we know what to expect now.
D

AND BEING HONEST, I WILL TELL YOU THAT OUT OF SEVERAL TRANSACTIONS ON THE GO, WE HAVE OUR FIRST TANGIBLE. THIS IS GOOD. TAKE HEART AS ALL THE WORK BY ALL OF US IS ABOUT TO FRUIT. WE WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, SAVE THIS PLANET AND HER KIDS. PROMISE.

Zap:

Are you more than one person writing these, all posing as Zap? Your most recent mid-week update is a 180 degree turn from previous posts where you have spoke of the RV for what we have come to know it as, and even urged people to buy dinar on the prospect of a revaluation(I speak specifically of one angry letter writer in particular you told to "Buy some dinar...). You have also spoke of the dinar revaluation as one way this cavalcade of money will become available to the masses.

AT ONE TIME, I RECEIVED GREAT INTEL FROM SOME HIGH LEVEL FOLK, AND EVEN TNT TONY, A DINAR FELLOW, THAT CORROBORATED THIS. I SPOKE TO SOME FRIENDS AND THEY BOUGHT DINAR. THEN STERLING COLLAPSED. THEN I GOT DIFFERENT INTEL ABOUT THE PRINTING PRESSES AND THE ALARM THIS IS CAUSING AS TRILLIONS ARE BEING PRINTED EACH DAY IN THE HOPE THEY CAN CASH IN FOR A FEW DOLLARS WORTH OF INK AND PAPER. WHEN THE RV DOES HAPPEN (IT WILL AS IT MUST), THE FINAL PRICE WILL BE THE ISSUE. WILL PEOPLE BECOME GAZILLIONAIRES OVERNIGHT, OR JUST BE ABLE TO RECOVER WHAT THEY SPENT ON THEIR DINAR? ONLY TIME WILL TELL, BUT BEFORE THE RV HAPPENS, THE PRINTING PRESSES MUST STOP. THIS IS WHY I THINK THE COUNTRY WILL BE FORCED TO ISSUE NEW CURRENCY, AND DO THE RV BASED ON THE NEW DINAR. COMMON SENSE I WOULD THINK.

Now you write as though the RV is a pipe dream... you are part of the reason some of us bought into the RV scenario...

THE DEVIL YOU SAY. IF YOU BOUGHT INTO THE DINAR STUFF, THEN I ASSUME YOU DID DUE DILIGENCE AND EXPLORED ALL THE INFORMATION OUT THERE BEFORE MAKING DECISIONS, AND NOT TAKEN MY WORD FOR ANYTHING. I DO NOT DO DINAR. NEVER HAVE. I HAVE GIVEN INFORMATION I WAS GIVEN AND IT LOOKED AND SMELLED OK. MY FOCUS IS PROJECT SIDE NOT CURRENCY. BUT IF I HEAR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT, THEN I TELL IT.

This is a most unappreciated reversal, and makes us wonder if all of the hope you have espoused is also subject to... changing your mind?...more accurate information? ...forgetting what you have previously said? ...more than one Zap?

Mark

THERE IS ONLY ONE ZAP UNLESS I HAVE CLONES. AND IF I GET SOLID INFORMATION THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE….SORRY. WOULD YOU RATHER I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT? IF I MAKE A MISTAKE, I SAY SO INSTEAD OF LYING BY NOT SAYING ANYTHING.

Zap/Poof, you are my favorite on Dinar Recaps. I have been on this dinar journey for a year as of May and it's been a roller coaster ride as everyone describes it!

I MAY NOT BE SO FAMOUS OR DESIRABLE AFTER THE LAST TWO MESSAGES ON THESE PESKY DINAR. AND YES WHAT A ROLLER COASTER.

In your June 11, 2015 newsletter you stated: ONE OF THE TECHS WE HAVE IS SUPER-OXYGENATED WATER THAT RETAINS THE OXYGEN AT ROOM TEMPERATURE INSTEAD OF BLOWING OFF. CANCER GOES AWAY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. Can you direct me to the website for this or tell me where this product is available--if it is available now--either the water or tech? I also read with interest the other cancer cures--some I have read about before.

THE OXYGENATED WATER IS COMING OUT TO MAINSTREAM IN THE NEXT MONTHS AS THEY MANUFACTURE IT AND PREPARE THE MARKETING. IT WILL NOT BE LONG AND WILL BE POSTED ON THE HUMANUS SITE.

I may need something like this. I have a mass in my right breast. I am the sole caregiver to my 89 year old mother who has Alzheimer's and also to my 90 year old father who has several physical health problems. I had been hoping and praying that the RV would take place to provide me with enough money from the foreign currencies I hold so that I could hire round-the-clock care for my aging parents so they would not have to go into a nursing home at some point. But I now realize this world-changing event is not about me but about the world as a whole. So I no longer even dare to hope for this. I just take it one day at a time.

SOON THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE. AS SOON AS IT IS, YOU WILL HAVE IT. KEEP IN CLOSE TOUCH WITH SUSAN. SHE WILL KNOW. HAPPY TO HELP. GOT A PROJECT?

Hi Zap:
I'm not sure this statement is true: THEY WILL FERRET OUT THE BAD GUYS WE CAN BE SURE OF THAT...
I know of someone who was framed by the powers that be (did nothing wrong) and ended up spending 8 years in jail for nothing!
SM

WHEN THE FBI OR CIA OR ANY AGENCY GO AFTER A BAD GUY, THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT THAT AND THE CHANCES ARE VERY HIGH THEY WILL GET THEIR MAN/WOMAN. IN THE CASE OF SOMEBODY THAT IS RAILROADED…WELL, THAT’S A DIFFERENT CASE AND YES WE ALL KNOW THAT GOVERNMENTS OVER THE CENTURIES HAVE DONE SUCH THINGS ON A REGULAR BASIS AND IMPRISONED MANY INNOCENTS. THAT’S A HARD ONE TO FIGHT.

Hello Susan,

I have never in over 18 yrs. sent a message to your office or ever talked to Poof.

But after all this time and staying in faith for this to happen, I am sadly saying I am hanging it up. Don't believe it anymore and certainly do not believe Zap. He is one week saying next week. Then the next week he puts it off for a while and now again. He is coming across as a Looney Tune.

I REFUSE TO MAKE DUCK NOISES, AND JUMP UP AND DOWN FROM ONE END OF THE STREET TO THE OTHER GOING “WOO WOO”.

So this is one less prayer praying for this to happen. I reread this and it is negative and I am not a negative person but I am also not a gullible person either.

PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER SURRENDER. IF YOU DO, YOU LOSE A PART OF YOURSELF IN THAT KIND OF SURRENDER. MANY TIMES I HAVE BEEN ON THAT BRINK, BUT SOMETHING KEEPS ME GOING FORWARD. IT IS NOT EASY I KNOW, BUT PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP.

Poof always made sense but since he has left us with Zap it has ended up being a joke. How sad for many of us older people that have been in this so long.

Sincerely,
L

REMEMBER I DO NOT DO WHAT JAMES DID. HE DID PPP. I DO PROJECTS, THE OTHER SIDE OF PPP. NOW WITH THE FIRST TANGIBLE, THINGS WILL START TURNING AROUND. I CAN NOT SAY HOW MANY MILLIONS WERE LET LOOSE TO WHET THE WHISTLE, BUT IT IS ENOUGH TO GET GOING. THE FUTURE IS QUITE BRIGHT. IT IS NOT A JOKE. IT IS A LOT OF HARD WORK AND SACRIFICE. AND MISSING TEETH.

Hi Zap,

I understand you do not care about the RV, but for sake of too many who are in need of it, I hope you can read your last report (Wednesday 6/17/2015) with the mindset and heart of someone who financially needs the RV.

YES I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD MANY THAT ARE DEPENDING WITH THEIR LIFE ON THIS RV. THEY HAVE GIVEN UP ON REGULAR WORK THAT WOULD SUPPORT, AND HAVE OPTED FOR THE HOPE OF MILLIONS FROM A FEW DOLLARS.

As much as it pains you to have to request donations twice a week for years on end, it pains those of us in similar conditions who do not have a donation button.

I HAVE FOUND THIS DONATE THING MANY MONTHS AGO, AND YES I HAVE ASKED FOR HELP. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SURVIVE AND DO THE WORK THAT GOT US TO THIS PLACE, AND UNABLE TO SAVE SOME LIVES. I HAVE ALREADY LOST A HANDFUL TO DEATH. I CAN VERY MUCH SYMPATHIZE WITH WHAT YOU SAY. I WAS FORTUNATE THAT I COULD ASK.

I ask you to do this exercise of re-reading your report with that mindset because it appears your reports on the RV are willy-nilly. Being the RV is of financial critical importance to too many, chastising those who are already painstakingly aware of the financial devastation they have caused themselves and their family only makes matters worse. All we seek from the Office of Poofness is truth... vetted truth, as opposed to the swinging confusion we're already subjected to.

I UNDERSTAND. ALL I CAN DO IS GIVE YOU THE INTEL THAT I GET. AND THIS INTEL THAT SAYS NO RV UNTIL PRINTING STOPS MAKES THE BEST SENSE I HAVE SEEN OUT THERE. HAS ANYBODY SAID THE SAME? ANYWHERE? DOES ANYBODY DARE? I AMY BE UNPOPULAR BECAUSE OF THIS, BUT IT IS THE PAINFUL TRUTH. I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU.

You have written about the estimated RV rates in past reports. Moreover, if you are aware of the Kuwaiti RV, you know that such a revaluation is not outlandish in an unrealistic way. It has happened before.

THERE WAS A KUWAIT RV? WHEN? THE VARIOUS PRICE POINTS I HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF FROM 60 CENTS TO OVER $5 WERE CONTRACTED BY VARIOUS GROUPS. ALL OF THIS STUFF WAS DONE THROUGH PROGRAM PLATFORMS. THE RV RATE IS SOMETHING THAT ELUDES THE BEST MINDS THOUGH. I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT DEEP INTO THIS DINAR THING.

So as much as it may seem outlandish expectations, and you cannot make logical sense of it, it also makes perfect sense for this windfall to occur in reality. Those who overprinted, those who are criminal and hold mass amounts of the currency, it seems they are the ones who need to have their funds confiscated to alleviate the invalid surplus. To make such a bold statement on amounts, of which many of us rely upon... well, it seems you should either get the facts straight or simply state you do not know anything about the rates. Anything else comes across as irresponsible.

THERE IS ONE THING THAT HAPPENED THAT I AM AWARE OF. A COUNTRY HAD SOME QUADS OF DINAR. A SPECIAL DEAL WAS STRUCK, AND CONTAINER LOADS OF IT WERE SHIPPED TO THE BUYER, AND WERE DESTROYED. I HOPE THEY DO THAT FOR THE REST OF THE QUADS OUT THERE. THIS OVERPRINT IS STRAIGHT GREED STUFF, AND IS PREVENTING THE RV FROM EVERYTHING I SEE. IF YOU DO NOT GET THESE 100 QUAD PLUS OUT OF THE SYSTEM, HOW CAN YOU DO THE RV? IMPOSSIBLE IN MY ESTIMATION. THE COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE THAT MUCH OIL OR GOLD TO SUPPORT SUCH A VAST AMOUNT. AND THEY ARE MUCH SMALLER THAN THE USA WHO DOES NOT HAVE A 100 QUAD OF USD PRINTED. RIGHT?

If you truly do not have vetted info on the RV or Prosperity Packages, it seems the Landa Global updates would suffice for updates on Projects and Bonds. Most who wait on baited breath for the Zap reports are those seeking truth with solid updates on the RV, GCR, PPs, Republic, and the rest of NESARA/GESARA.

I WISH I COULD GIVE MORE INFO ON THESE PROSPERITY PACKS AND THE RV ETC. I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE DEEP INTEL THAT OTHERS DO BEING IN THE BUSINESS FOR OVER A DECADE. I AM ONLY ON THE PROJECT SIDE. ANYTHING ELSE IS SECONDARY TO MY FOCUS. THE REPUBLIC, WHEN IT GETS ANNOUNCED, WILL PROBABLY HAVE FULL DISCLOSURE ON ALL THE ITEMS AS ABOVE, BUT WHEN WITH THEY BE ANNOUNCED? I DO NOT KNOW AS YET.

We already understand the RV-land gurus hype timelines to pad their own pockets. We are looking to the Office of Poofness for the reality check. Unfortunately, we get opposing reports from this office now, seems every other report. Perhaps you are stretched too thin. I cannot imagine your workloads and distresses. I can only see the results of this very small role you hold, which I am sure is a side volunteer position, and I can provide what I hope you consider constructive criticism to either improve or pass the torch to someone of that mindset, in the know, who can.

THANKS, I DO APPRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION. YES, I AM STRETCHED, BUT NOT BEYOND BEING UNPOPULAR AND STATING WHAT I HAVE COME TO KNOW AS TRUTH NOW. SORRY. AND THERE ARE NO OPPOSING REPORTS, ONLY CLEARING OF PAST INFORMATION WITH MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION.

Timing... come on now. We have heard for 15 months the GCR absolutely started with the new asset-backed US currency being traded on back screens. The GCR - a global currency reset... a monetary reformation where each country's currencies are valued based on their resources, not on political agenda of those who hold corrupt power over the world. Again I point out you stated this was underway in April 2014. The negative nellies were bashing you for that because us peons had no visibility to it, yet you ensured us you knew it was happening behind the scenes.

YES, AND IT STILL IS. ON THE BACK SCREENS THERE IS MUCH ACTIVITY. BUT I AM NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL THE MAJORITY OF WHAT IS GOING ON THERE. THE RESET IS IN FULL SWING, AND WE WILL SEE ELEMENTS OF THIS POPPING OUT HERE AND THERE.

Furthermore, we have heard for weeks that the Republic is seated, banks are safe, and the crooks are contained sufficiently to let this happen. We were told we are so close, we were in a blackout.

YES THAT IS THE CASE. ALL IS IN READINESS.

So to write as though we have to wait for this until some unknown time in the future is simply irresponsible. We have no visibility to any of this.

IF I SAID “MONTH/DAY” FOR THE EVENT, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? THE DARK SIDE WOULD TAKE EXTREME ADVANTAGE OF THE TIME/DATE STAMP, AND WREAK HAVOC. I WOULD RATHER HAVE IT AS A SURPRISE.

We see crooks and those who exploit others, like Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, and Donald Trump running for a presidential election that is supposed to occur over a year from now. We are looking for signs of such criminal arrests that we have heard are to take place for years on end. Instead, we remain in front of a public curtain filled with propaganda and lies, questioning reality, as those around us question our sanity for believing what they, too, consider are all outlandish pipe dreams... a world with true justice, asset-backed currency, a decent government that's actually for the people, un-tainted foods and water supplies, and no more wars. It all sounds insane, outlandish, and absurdly idealistic to the average mainstream human being.

SURE IT DOES. WHAT IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM AGAIN?

And as for Schmidt... the guy is using someone claiming to be an Ambassador amongst the Elders in the know.

YES, I HAVE CHECKED WITH THE FAMILY ON THIS. THE AMBASSADOR IS LEGITIMATE.

You have pointed out this is not the case, as they continue to use an outdated flag. These men are intentionally deceiving.

NO. I HAVE POINTED OUT THAT THE FAMILY MEMBER MAY NOT DEMAND MONEY FOR THEIR HELP. AND THIS IS TRUE. THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE ARE NOT DECEIVING. HOWEVER, THEY ARE USING A VENTURE CAPITAL MODEL THAT DOES WORK, BUT ONE THAT I DO NOT USE.

These people make up some rationale for obtaining pay for their services and all is okay again. I don't believe that warrants a retraction to the point of praise as though he is such a good guy.

IT MATTERS NOT WHETHER DAVE IS A GOOD GUY OR NOT. ALL I HAVE TO CONSIDER IS WHETHER THE EFFORT TO HELP IS VALID. I CAN NOT PUT PERSONAL FEELINGS IN FRONT OF THAT ASSESSMENT. AND I DID NOT DO A RETRACTION, I DID AN EXPOSE. EVEN DAVE SCHMIDT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO ATTACKS. THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT. I HAVE BEEN TOO. MY PRAISE IS FOR THE EFFORT OF HELPING OUR HUMANITY…THE ONLY THING I CAN LOOK AT. REMEMBER EVERYBODY IS CAPABLE OF CHANGE, AND IF THAT CHANGE IS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, IT MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED DESPITE PAST STUFF THAT WENT THE OTHER WAY, RIGHT?

I can tell you I stopped paying attention to Schmidt after the very first video I watched of him, where he chastised listeners for putting themselves in a financially negative situation waiting for the RV funding, in the very same video he ended by asking for donations because he had put himself into a financially negative situation but he decided he deserved us paying him donations since he was going to provide videos of his perspective... yes, merely his speculations, as he had no intel at that time. I tend to believe he still has little to no valid intel. I can say he is not nearly as deep down into the rabbit hole as many of the rest of us.

THAT IS SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. I HAVE SEEN ONLY THE FEW VIDEOS THAT OTHERS TOLD ME I SHOULD LOOK AT. OTHERWISE IT IS OF LITTLE INTEREST. I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO DRAMA LIKE THAT AND DISSECTION. I MUST RETAIN FOCUS ON WHAT WORKED FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY. IF THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE HAVE THIS HELP AVAILABLE, THEN GOOD. MAY THERE BE MORE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE TYPE INTAKES FOR FUNDING. THAT IS MY SINGULAR POINT.

All in all, I look so forward to the Reports by the Office of Poofness. Unfortunately, this report was very disheartening. Not because truth was hard to see and accept, but because I see confusion thrown out there in place of substantiated, vetted truth. It certainly leaves me feeling humanity will never improve... at least not in my lifetime.

Sending an Abundance of Love & Light,

J

I DISAGREE. WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON A MOST MARVELOUS JOURNEY AS I SAID. AND AGAIN, WITH THE FIRST BREATHING FUNDS NOW IN THE ACCOUNT, I CAN SEE US MOVING FORWARD VERY VERY FAST. TAKE HEART AND REVIVE YOURSELF. GOT A PROJECT?

I FEEL SORTA BEAT UP, BUT REPLYING TO THESE MESSAGES IS IMPORTANT TO ME AS IT KEEPS ME STABLE AND ON THE PATH. IF I MAKE A MISTAKE, OR SPEAK AN UNTRUTH, YELL AT ME. I WILL CORRECT AFTER I FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. I WILL NOT HIDE OR RUN. I WILL ALWAYS MEET ALL THINGS HEAD ON AND STRAIGHT UP. IF I DO NOT, I FAIL MYSELF.

IT IS A HARD DAY FOR ME THIS FATHER’S DAY. BECAUSE OF THIS WORK I DO, I HAVE LOST MY FAMILY. MY DAUGHTER, NOW OVER 20, DOES NOT KNOW DADDY AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR TOO MANY YEARS. THE PRICE HITS HOME VERY HARD. I DID THIS ALMOST LAST ZAP REPORT BECAUSE I PROMISED I WOULD, NOT BECAUSE I WANTED TO TODAY OF ALL DAYS. HOPE IT HELPS.

BE STRONG, BE DISCERNING, BE ALL THAT YOUR I AM IS SUPPOSED TO BE. LOVE YOU ALL, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY WITH YOUR DAD.

IN HUMBLE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
June 21, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue....Blessings, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP SAYS:

"I HAVE FOUND THIS DONATE THING MANY MONTHS AGO, AND YES I HAVE ASKED FOR HELP. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SURVIVE AND DO THE WORK THAT GOT US TO THIS PLACE, AND UNABLE TO SAVE SOME LIVES. I HAVE ALREADY LOST A HANDFUL TO DEATH. I CAN VERY MUCH SYMPATHIZE WITH WHAT YOU SAY. I WAS FORTUNATE THAT I COULD ASK."

AT LEAST HE ADMITS IT!!

So Zap says the rest of y'all that don't have a donation button... get out there and work!!

"YES I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD MANY THAT ARE DEPENDING WITH THEIR LIFE ON THIS RV. THEY HAVE GIVEN UP ON REGULAR WORK THAT WOULD SUPPORT, AND HAVE OPTED FOR THE HOPE OF MILLIONS FROM A FEW DOLLARS. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum