Latest topics
» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist With ALS Set To Become ‘World’s Very First Full Cyborg’
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PREP FOR COLD & FLU SEASON: HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex-NASA Scientist “Convinced” Alien Life Was Found on Mars Over 40 Years Ago
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Hour of Spectacular Sky Phenomena from around the World
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Typhoon Hagibis horror - Fukushima radioactive waste have been washed into local stream
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Birds dropping dead outside Coventry hospital UK, Effects of 5G?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

A strange humanoid-like figure is photographed in the sky over Dublin, California on March 9, 2015.

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California Flying%2Bhumanoid

Witness report: I was in a parking lot going to load a backhoe on the trailer when looking at the sky, which I do frequently, wasn't sure but thought it was a balloon descending.

By the way it was moving said to myself that's no balloon. So I grab my phone and started to document it's travel taking numerous photos of it.

It acted as if it were a blimp in the way it was maneuvering, but it made no noise, had no propellers, didn't move to fast, but was consistent in its speed.

It almost landed then it took back to going up and over toward me at that point it went basically straight back up into the sky till I couldn't see it anymore.

If it was just a drone, it was high tech. I was kind of amazed at it was so quit and what propelled it. Mufon case 66894.

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California Flying%2Bhumanoid%2B%25281%2529

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California Flying%2Bhumanoid%2B%25282%2529

The witness photographed something mysterious, something with advanced technology carried out by a secret black budget project or is just a blimp, balloon or drone?

Link to the most relevant images:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file9__IMG2111.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file7__IMG2101.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file8__IMG2106.JPG

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum