OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST,MUST READ:“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

“Our Iraqi Dinar Investments"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 28-Jun-2015 23:57:53

(Thanks, M. :)
Reader MM writes:

=====
I lament some of the confusing and contradictory information coming from our blessed Dinar Gurus lately. Perhaps they do not know as much as we think. I wish to remind everyone of the history behind the Iraqi dinar reevaluation program.

Way back when Iraq invaded Kuwait, the value of the Kuwait dinar was about $3.22. During the Iraqi occupation of Kuwait, the value of the Kuwait dinar dropped to almost nothing, pennies at most. Then the Iraqis were driven out of Kuwait, and the local government reestablished itself. Within a short time the Kuwait dinar was revalued to near it pre-war value about $3.22. Those few who had invested in the Kuwait dinar made huge profits. But few people outside of Kuwait knew of the situation, and thus the profit taking was done by a small group of insiders.

When the situation appeared to repeat itself inside Iraq, the situation was different. Before Saddam Hussein was overthrown, the value of the Iraq dinar was also about $3.22. Then, after his overthrow, the dinar also dropped to almost no value. You could buy a dinar for 1/10 of a cent.

Many saw the same opportunity as had presented itself in Kuwait. So astute investors loaded up on Iraq dinars. This time the opportunity was made known to many of us in the USA.

And so it is that now some hundreds of thousands of us own Iraq dinars. We watch and see that the Iraq government is slowly but firmly reestablishing itself. At some point, the Iraq government is going to have to revalue its currency. This we await with great hope.

Now some of our Dinar Gurus tell us that this will never happen. This makes me question their authenticity. I know of no country that has ever cancelled its currency. I doubt that Iraq will be the first. The new leaders of Iraq are seeking legitimacy and respect for their new government. Cancelling their currency would definitely hamper their efforts.

Also, I recently watched a video presentation where Dave Schmidt said  that China had no reason to provide financing to Iraq for the revaluation. I was, quite frankly, dumbfounded by the inaccuracy of this statement.

Here is my understanding of this situation. China has trillions of dollars that it cannot unload in the international financial markets because to do so would damage the dollar-yuan exchange rate. This would cripple their exports to the USA.

But they see a unique situation in Iraq. If they provide dollar financing to the Iraqis for the revaluation, they can get long-term oil contracts in exchange. In effect, by selling their dollars for oil, not currency, China solves two big problems. It gets rid of its excess dollars and it gets a badly needed source for oil.
This is a win-win for both Iraq and China.

So dear friends, I am as positive as I always was about my investment  in Iraq dinars. I hope that you are also.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OR.....

The ones like Schmidt, Zap, etc. have flip flopped because they see the writing on the wall. That this whole "investment" is in fact the "scam" they are now saying it is and the house of cards is falling. Seems like Reader MM needs to do some real research.

So...  isn't  it really obvious there is no proof or "authenticity" to be found in anything these people say??? Their well has run dry and the "send the donations" needs to continue.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum