Latest topics
» Meanwhile in London.........
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 6:15 am by bs4ever

» POOPness for FEB 21: RELEASE... NOT REALLY JUST SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Food As Medicine’, Return to Nature
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jenny McCarthy talks to Blue Chicken Cult Leaders about their documentary "The Conman Secret."
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Mike Bloomberg First Debate Performance
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BiNaural beats study music - improve memory and concentration
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Bassett Brilliantly Explains Why UFO Disclosure Is Closer Than Ever Before
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New snail species named after Greta Thunberg
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Japan to launch Phobos sample-return mission
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Already Happened on our Earth... !! 2020 . Events From all over The World
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conference on Extraterrestrials in the Vatican: This is what happened
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soğmatar Built By The Lost Aliens of Malta?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dollar will collapse within Weeks. What will replace it?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Flashing Pink UFO on ISS Live Stream plus MORE
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's wrong with this satellite image of Saunders Island?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Nurse Encounters A Human Hybrid In Peru?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí "revives" thanks to Artificial Intelligence
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - "Ask The Q" plus more
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» CIA POISONER in CHIEF - MKUltra MIND CONTROL - Operation PAPERCLIP 2020
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » BENJAMIN FULFORD » The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford

The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
But yet at the same time, some messages that just came in from Cobra & SaLuSa said that they are refusing to surrender.

So what's up? :roll:

i think that most will not surrender & many are still debating to see how bad it will get and will this really happen? Can we take them totally out?

Just my 2 cents. :lol:

angels77

angels77
After reading about Cobra's message about Operation Stardust, I would think they would heed this warning. Did you read about it?? If not, I will send.... They are losing this battle.

Anonymous
Yes, i posted it during the night. Thanks for thinking about me though! :oops:

They are losing & have lost, but if choice of death sentence or fight til end...I guess they are choosing to fight til the end!

But the offer is there for them to turn themselves in even during the arrest time period. So we are to show as much love as we can & try to make this event as peaceful as possible. ☀

What they do....is another story! :roll:

Shipngold

Shipngold
I have to get in here more often, trying to keep up but am a little lost, I will work on it, THANKS for the info

Anonymous
Tons of info coming in lately Shipngold! I have a hard time keeping up some days! LOLOLOL ☀

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum