Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy officer saw 'two-mile-wide UFO' over base
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS” by TS Caladan
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4biddenknowledge, Erich Von Daniken, Corey Goode and David Wilcock on Beyond Belief.
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists 1st from Japan to win recognition for new blood group
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 12-02-2019… Trump lashes out in all directions as world tension escalates to dangerous levels
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:40 am by Malisa

» NASA reveals Parker Solar Probe discoveries
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 12-04-19
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sea Level ON The RISE - More EXTREME High Tide! - Local man says " Never seen anything like it"
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prince Andrew Email Suggests He Lied About Not Remembering Virginia Roberts
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is there a Basque Blood Type?
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reverend Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice (yes that is what he is calling himself now!!! ahahaha) - The Revolution is Now: When Heaven and Earth are One
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein, Prince Andrew and The Mega Group - Part 2
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump, Erdogan Negotiations
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon slowly moving over mountain in Phoenix, Arizona plus MORE
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Finding Baby Oceanic Whitetip Sharks to Save Them From Extinction
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyYesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large fireball filmed over South Carolina
Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23 EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23

Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck… Posted on 2012/06/23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I post this because it is exactly how I am feeling re: some of the channels that are posted here also.
I resonate with kauilapele here 100%!

Be Aware of the Former “Lightworkers” Who May Have Switched or Who Are Stuck…
Posted on 2012/06/23

Why do I post this? Just as a note that those of us who have come this far, are not going to give up their journey. This journey continually encourages us, requires us to release where we have just been, and move on, and up.

Yet there are those who, in my view, in my “getting”, have somehow got stuck in a place they have felt comfortable, and perhaps are not yet releasing that place and moving on and up to the next.

Bagpipes

Instead, I have seen and listened to a few, who I used to pay close attention to in one of my “waking up” phases, who now sound to me more like constantly throbbing bags of wind. Now I have no problem with bags of anything, or even bagpipes, which is a bag type instrument, pumping a bag generated “wind” through pipes and tubes, to make music.

But some of the ones I am speaking of, just sound like they’ve lost all their pipes, except one. The one they’ve been playing on for years and years and years and years and years and years. Same old tune, same old note. A note like, “The sky is still falling, no matter what positive news comes out.” or, “The world is going to he// in a hand basket and you’d better stock up on survival foods and guns and be in fear all the time… And by the way, did you know you can buy all the survival foods you need and all the guns you need, right here at my website? And did you know I’m going to play this message every day, every hour, every 5 minutes until you buy something from my store? Because if you don’t do that, you might go to he// in a hand basket.” (who ever came up with that saying, anyway? and what’s a ‘handbasket’?)

So what is the REAL message that these “stuck ones” send out there? “Be afraid. Be very afraid. The monster is coming. Be afraid. The asteroid is headed straight for YOU. Be afraid. Obama wants to be a dictator. Be afraid. Nuclear bomb. Be afraid. All of the news of positive progress in this world you are hearing now is a scam. Be afraid. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Be afraid.”

We may see and hear all those things. But personally, I remind myself, “Don’t buy into it. I am moving on. And up. Away from fear. And away from the monotonous bags of wind.”

I am here for the Light. I am a part of that Light. I am here to be that Light. I am here to share that Light. I am… that Light.
Share:

Email
Print
Facebook5
Twitter
More

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous
I think that's it's not always lead by fear as much as their 3D egos interfering some what. Yes, there are those that post fear & say take up arms, but there are those who's channeled messages get distorted by their 3D human egos.

For instance I didn't post some of GG's messages lately because he got back on that fear type message wagon again! But yet there were others that had good info in them & I posted those. Look at some of what Drake has said in the past...he still keeps sticking his foot in his mouth now & then.

We must remember to always use discernment when reading channeled messages & when something doesn't resonate...turn it off, or tune it out, however you want to put that.

I believe the Galactics have told us that time & again as well.

Thanks ladies! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Agreed LIR
That is why I posted the above. I unsubscribed to GG yesterday as I am not resonating at all.
I have not listened to any Drake, Cobra, etc. Just don't have the time right now to fill my head up with that stuff.
Most of what they have been saying is either so far behind the scenes that we will never be able to verify or hasn't or won't happen at all or yet.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
But GG does get great videos of lightships etc. so I don't discount everything but I personally find some of the things off a bit. Not sure why yet.

Anonymous
Yes i post much of his stuff but after all those fear posts, I decided to start to sort through his post & only post the ones that don't talk of gloom & doom. Understand that the Archons & that cube were fixed on channelers & they still have to perfect the abilities/skills.

But yes he does get some good lightships doesn't he!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum