Latest topics
» POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED - HEY IT WORKED FOR THE TAILFEATHERS GIRL!! by ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study Investigates Potential Risk of Taurid Meteor Swarm
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TO HEP B, OR NOT TO HEP B, THAT IS THE QUESTION
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 7:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yukon Indian Chief: Everything is changing right in front of our eyes
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 4:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gary McKinnon interviewed by Richard Dolan
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 4:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Scam - Richard Grassie
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 22: MIDWEEK BULLSH*T BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by 4-truth

» Big Tech just seized monopoly control over all information, knowledge and “news”
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese streets submerged in white foam
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 ~ Norridge Wood, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Forgotten discovery in Great Pyramid of Giza could hold 'KEY' to finding hidden chambers
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 3:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Fleet Surrounds Helicopter In Naples, Italy plus MORE
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Finally..!!
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's new at the LHCb experiment at CERN?
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange Charged Under The Espionage Act On 17 Counts plus more
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - WHAT HAPPENED TO ISAAC KAPPY? Part 1&2 THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! plus more
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are There Actually UFO’s Hidden Under Antarctica’s Ice?
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Game of Clones Can you handle the Truth?
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Respected Scientists Sound the Alarm About Health Effects of 5G
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» This British Supermarket Chain Is Introducing Plastic-Free Fruit and Veg Areas
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 11, 2015

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri

Every now and then the military has been having stealth bombers fly on a low level practice bombing run flight path the goes directly over my home about once a month.

On this day I went out to take some pictures of the bomber as it flew over my home to show on my social media page. I had taken many pictures that day but on the last pass I took 3 pictures in rapid succession.

The time period took about 3 seconds. 1 second per picture on my cell phone.

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri Ufo%2Bstealth%2Bbomber%2Borb%2Bsphere
Picture 2 Enlarged.

Picture 1 had the bomber only in it.
Picture 2 had something behind the bomber. It looked like a small craft roughly about 1/10th the size of the bomber. It was black in color and there looked to be a white light on the back end which to me suggested a exhaust or flame.
Picture 3 only had the bomber in it once more.

The other craft was gone. 30 seconds later as the bomber turned to the west I heard it go supersonic and it broke the sound barrier.

They had never done that before on their practice runs. That was the only time. 3 days later 2 bombers returned and did around 7 or 8 low level flights using my home it seemed as a center point where they would turn and fly off into another direction. Each flight run came from different directions that day. They did not fly on their normal practice pattern.

I compiled the pictures and have enclosed them. The image below shows the sequence of the pictures and the event.

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri Ufo%2Bstealth%2Bbomber%2Borb%2Bsphere%2B%25281%2529
I have had 4 more sightings of different craft since but all were too far away for my cell phone to pick them up. One shaped like a missile. All white with small square wings on the tail only. One that was just one light in the night sky that met up with a 2nd which was stationary and I thought was a star till it flew off in another directing meeting up with a third that did the same thing.

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri Stealth%2Bbomber
Image of a stealth bomber.

One that flew directly over my home that have 8 barely visible gray lights in a straight line. Not one after the other but side by side. One was a formation that I thought was a flock of birds but they flew in too perfect of a formation and when I looked at them in binoculars I could see they were all v shaped craft. White, gray and black in color. I do have each event documented down in a log book I started. Mufon case 67994 – 11/7/2015.

No comments:
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum