OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUL 15: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Fwd: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from the "Office of Poofness"
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 00:14:24 -0400

HI ALL

MORE NEWS ON FUKUSHIMA. A CONCERTED EFFORT OF TECHNOLOGIES IS IN PROGRESS NOW, AS THE MOBILIZATION OF THE EFFORT CONTINUES. MANY BRILLIANT GUYS ARE AT WORK NOW.

Susan, firstly, I do regret that it is not possible to help out financially as I must rely on my family to make it through each month. But you all are in my prayers and I hold you all in the Light.
Secondly, please pass on to ZAP concerning Fukushima that ZAP has been told some items that are not true. As a nuclear physicist, my understanding is that the rods in the reactor at Fukushima has already melted together which is why no one can shut down the system. The reactor is experiencing what we call the "China Syndrome", meaning that the core, totally uncontrollable, is melting its way through the earth. The deeper it goes the more "earth currents it is exposed to and the nuclear material will experience a transformation and become non-nuclear. Between now and then is the question as to how much contamination will occur.
A "prompt critical" nuclear reaction seems very unlikely. Our off-world friends may have to intervene in this case as they are directed to earth stability. What you shared ( I knowth not whence this info came to you) will just scare the bajeeses out of folks and that is just not the best energy to promote. The situation at Fukushima is extremely dangerous but no boom-booms. The solution is at hand.

Ciao bella, signore
J

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERROR AS THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED AT FIRST WAS THAT THE FUEL WAS IN DANGER OF REACHING CRITICAL MASS, AND THAT WOULD BE A BIG BOOM. AS I SAID, I HAVE RECEIVED MUCH EDUCATION ON THE FUKUSHIMA ISSUE, AND THE FUEL HAS MELTED, AND IS EMITTING NEUTRON BEAMS. THE URANIUM IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE EACH REACTOR, AND IS ABOUT 200 POUNDS WORTH.

THE PLUTONIUM IS SITTING IN THE CARGO BAY. ABOUT 500 POUNDS OF IT WHERE IT WAS “TEMPORARILY” PUT, AND NOW YOU CAN’T GET NEAR IT. THIS WAS THE SINGLE MOST IDIOTIC THING THEY DID. NOW THEY ARE PAST THE POINT OF SAVING FACE, BUT THEY ARE STILL TRYING. THE CRIMINALITY OF THEIR ACTIONS CAN NOT BE IGNORED.

ROBOTS LAST ABOUT 20 ODD MINUTES BEFORE THEY GET FRIED FROM THE RADIATION AND BECOME BOAT ANCHORS. FORTUNATELY (AND UNFORTUNATELY) THE 500 POUNDS OF PLUTONIUM IS BEING COOLED BY SEAWATER, SO THE TEMPERATURE IS STABLE. WITHOUT COOLING, WELL….BIG BOOM THE EXPERT SAID. JAPAN WOULD DISAPPEAR, AND THE CRATER WOULD REACH THE CHINESE MAINLAND.

THE HIROSHIMA BOMB HAD SOMETHING LIKE 13 POUNDS OF FISSIONABLE MATERIAL BECAUSE THE MATERIAL WAS NOT PURE. IT TAKES 10.7 POUNDS OF PLUTONIUM TO GO BOOM. THE 500 POUNDS SITTING THERE IS 99.9 PURE. THIS BEGS THE QUESTION, WHY IS THERE WEAPON GRADE PLUTONIUM AT A NUCLEAR REACTOR LIKE NICE PEACEFUL AND QUIET FUKUSHIMA? THEY GOT CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN AND NOW THEY CAN NOT BACK PEDDLE. MAKING ELECTRICITY IS CIVILIAN. MAKING PLUTONIUM IS MILITARY. THE 500 POUNDS IS PROOF. OOPS.

THE TECH TO TAKE CARE OF THIS IS AVAILABLE, AND FROM A BROTHER. HE ALREADY HAS STEPPED FORWARD AND COMMITTED TO DOING FUKUSHIMA. HE IS THE ONE THAT SAVED OUR PLANET BEFORE AT CHERNOBYL WITH HIS SPECIAL CONCRETE THAT IS CHEMICALLY ACTIVE. HE DUG UNDERNEATH THE REACTOR TO PLACE A COLLAR AGAINST THE EUROPE AQUIFER AS THE MOLTEN MASS ATE THROUGH THE ROCK TOWARDS ITS JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH. THIS PREVENTED THE DEATH OF EUROPE THROUGH RADIATED WATER. SEVEN OF THE BRAVEST RUSSIAN SOLDIERS AROUND VOLUNTEERED TO DIE TO DO THIS JOB TO SAVE EUROPE. THEY ARE NEVER MENTIONED. AS I SAID BEFORE IN OTHER MESSAGES, TOO MANY HAVE DIED FOR NO GOOD REASON OTHER THAN STUPID.

AS A GLOBAL LEVEL NUCLEAR PHYSICIST, HE HAS THE TECHNICAL SOLUTION TO THE ISSUE OF FUKUSHIMA, AND THE EFFORTS OF THE OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WILL WORK IN CONCERT WITH HIS TO BRING AT LEAST A 70% REDUCTION IN THE “BLEEDING” AT FUKUSHIMA, AND ABOUT A YEAR PLUS TO RENDER IT SAFE, DECONTAMINATED, AND PUT BACK ONLINE AS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF REACTOR THAT IS SAFE.

THE REASON WHY THE HOT REACTORS ARE OUT THERE INSTEAD OF THE SAFE MOLTEN SALT REACTORS IS THAT THE HOT ONES WERE ABOUT 12% MORE EFFICIENT. NOW WE HAVE TIME BOMBS IN OUR BACKYARDS. GO READ UP ON KIRK SORENSEN, THE MAN BEHIND THE SALT REACTOR, AND HIS SON BRAD, WHO IS THE BRILLIANCE OF HIS FATHER, AND WILL BE INSTRUMENTAL AGAIN IN FIXING A STUPID PROBLEM.

Zap,

At one point, the reserve currencies were going to be euro, amero, yuan, something for Africa/ middle east and one more. Seems to facilitate digital money.

Do you happen to know the current thinking?

Earth changes any new news?
Thanks
K

THEY ARE ALL MOVING TO CASHLESS OVER TIME, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, PRINTING PRESSES ARE MERRILY MAKING MUCH PRETTY AND COLORFUL PIECES OF PAPER THAT PASS FOR MONEY. THIS WILL CONTINUE FOR A BIT. AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF MASSIVE EARTH CHANGES. MUCH IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE EVERYWHERE, AND IT IS ALL GOOD.

THE CONDITIONS FOR THE PROJECT FUNDING SIDE ARE PERFECT, AND I CAN SEE THE FIRST BITS COMING IN EITHER THIS WEEK OR NEXT. SO FORMAL PROJECT FUNDINGS WILL BEGIN THIS MONTH. IN THE MEANTIME, THE WORKLOAD OF GETTING EVERYTHING READY IS MONUMENTAL, AND GETTING IT DONE IS A 25 HOUR A DAY JOB IT SEEMS. I GO TO SLEEP WHEN THE EYES DON’T WORK ANYMORE, AND WAKE UP TO A SCREEN FULL OF 100 CHATS DEMANDING ATTENTION BEFORE ANY MORE WORK CAN BE ATTEMPTED. THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR THE TEAM. THIS WORK IS NOT EASY WHAT WE DO.

BUT IT IS ALL GOOD NOW AS WE BEGIN THE TASKS BEFORE US. FROM FUKUSHIMA TO ORPHANS DIGGING THROUGH A LANDFILL FOR SCRAPS, IT IS OUR DUTY TO THIS PLANET AND TO OURSELVES TO HELP AND DO WHAT WE CAN TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. EACH OF US ARE THE ONES WE MUST DEPEND ON TO HAVE THE WILL AND COURAGE TO GO FORTH AND GET SOMETHING DONE. EVEN A RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS IS A HUGE THING.

THE PAY IT FORWARD APPROACH WORKS, AND WORKS WELL. PATTERN YOUR THOUGHTS TO THIS AND YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG. FORGIVE AND FORGET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AS THAT IS THE GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE YOURSELF, NEVER MIND THE OTHER GUY OR GAL.

DON’T GET DRAWN IN BY THE CONSTANT RUMOR OUT THERE, AND THE HE SAID SHE SAID THING. IT WILL ONLY WASTE TIME AND GIVE YOU THE DRAMA GIFT OF TRAUMA. WEBINAR AT 11. ONLY $199.

IT IS FAR BETTER TO SIT AND FIGURE OUT SOME WAY YOU CAN GET SOMETHING DONE FOR OTHERS, YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR COUNTRY. THERE ARE INNUMERABLE WAYS OF DOING THIS AS CLEARLY EVIDENCED BY THE AMOUNT OF PROJECTS, AND THE VARIETY OF GOOD THINKING THAT IS IN FACT DESIGNED TO DO JUST THAT: HELP. AND MAKE SOME MONEY TOO. IT IS VERY GRATIFYING TO SEE SO MANY WITH SO MANY GOOD THOUGHTS.

THIS WEEK, A GOOD PORTION OF ANY DONATIONS THAT COME IN WILL GO TO THE MOBILIZATION EFFORTS OF FUKUSHIMA. THE WORK BEING DONE ON THAT IS LITERALLY 24/7 NOW, AND MONEY IS NEEDED FOR COFFEE, PENCILS, AND THOSE EYEPATCH THINGS FOR SLEEPING AT THE DESK WITH THE LIGHTS ON. BANKER BOB FIGURES THAT AT $100 PER DONATION TIMES 100,000 PEOPLE WILL BE ENOUGH TO BUY 2 OF THOSE. HE’S AN IDIOT. I FIGURE AT LEAST FIVE.

ALWAYS ALWAYS REMEMBER WE ARE STANDING AT THE BRINK OF A GREAT GLOBAL CHANGE IN THE MAKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME. IT IS UP TO US TO MAKE THIS ALL WORK.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

IN INTENSE GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
July 15, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"