Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy Radio Show October 14, 2019
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 12, 2019
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 9, 2019
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The spray The spray COAL ASH
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Get PAID to report Meta 1 Coin scam! No joke
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lou - ***This Capture Makes You Want to go OOOH!*** plus MORE
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fukushima area flood water reached as high as 75 feet
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is A Psychic Bleed Through? - Gigi Young
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeologists find statue of Cerberus in Turkey
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» "V"-Shaped Craft DE-CLOAKS in sky as man QUICKLY grabs camera!
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike

Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike
The Huffington Post    |  By Ryan Grenoble  

Posted:  07/14/2015 12:01 pm EDT    Updated:  07/14/2015 12:59 pm EDT  

"I was REALLY close to the storm," photographer Evan Halleck says, describing how he captured this striking image of lightning bolts dancing in the sky above the Grand Canyon. "Maybe a little too close."
Incredible Photo Captures Massive Grand Canyon Storm Mid-Lightning Strike O-GRAND-CANYON-LIGHTNING-PICTURE-900
In an email to The Huffington Post, Halleck explained that he posted up on the south rim on July 2 as he noticed a storm brewing. A filmmaker by trade, the 24-year-old decided to film a time-lapse of the supercell as it moved through the area.
"I took 1,200 photos total over around a hour and a half," he said. "The storm was coming in and it started pouring rain, I was by myself so I grabbed all my stuff and ran to the car."
Halleck immediately started to look through the photos. As soon as he came across the above shot, he "screamed with joy," he told PetaPixel.
"I knew it was the best photo I have ever taken," he added to HuffPost, saying the shot put a "huge smile on my face."
More of Halleck's work can be seen on his personal website and on his Facebook and Instagram pages.
Watch Halleck's time-lapse of the Grand Canyon storm below:

Thanks to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum