Latest topics
» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 25 18
Today at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Awareness Week: National Vaccine Information Center Calls on Health Officials to Protect Babies in U.S. from Toxic DPT Vaccine
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brain Regeneration: Can Infrared Light Reverse Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s?
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Driver pulls to the roadside to film a HUGE object soaring over the Ocean! plus MORE
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liz Crokin Update - Part 1&2
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» EMERGENCY REPORT: Trump Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are all pharmaceuticals designed for population control?
Today at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Cannabis Fights Depression
Today at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy sky TWO SUNS APPEAR Clear in sunrise Rome New York plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ranmasu Uyana - Stargate of Gods Found? Ancient Aliens in Sri Lanka
Today at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/22/2018 (Audio Only) With Maria Wheatley.
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer - Contact and the Cosmos
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Last Words "Intelligent Evil Dust, it's Everywhere in Everything" Then Cut Off Air
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA Employee Tells All
Yesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE ON THE SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY CLOSURE, PART ONE
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by ~Ann~

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 22, 2018
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Our Energy/Power Systems Work
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » EARTH CHANGES » Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

Mega Quake hitting the U.S. North West is now in the main stream media. Shepard Smith of FOX News reported last night about this following in the heels of The New Yorker who published a major article with this warning.
My friend emailed me today letting me know about this. Something's going on - something they know and aren't really divulging. But, they're leaking what they want us to know via mainstream media. Why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Before it's News:
Everyone has been prophesying this for a while! But now Fox News, The New Yorker, The Weather Channel, and more have just reported that it is coming! What? THE BIG ONE!  A mega-quake monster that will destroy the U.S. Pacific Northwest, followed by even more massive tsunamis!  (FYI: All of the above linked news networks take you directly to their article on this!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the FOX News broadcast and below it the article by The New Yorker:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356513070001/report-mega-quake-could-ki...
Article:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
- Ari Kopel

Thanks to: http://shatteringthematrix.com

angels2you

Last edited by angels2you on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Great question. Doubtful that they are suddenly interested in actually reporting true information.

I have studied the works of Cayce since I was a preteen. In the body of his work is info on what he said that will be a fracturing of the land mass known as North America. The Great Lakes are said to then empty and flood the lands as it makes it way to the Gulf. I find it interesting the placement of the Jade Helm camps and I wonder if there is a connection. Time will tell I suppose.

topspin2

Nice job on this purps. We know that the earth is going through an adjustment phase by the weird weather we are having, the increased volcanic activity, and now the posting of this information on major news networks. It is my belief that it will take 10 to 15 years for all to settle down and which point we will be in another mini ice age. The number of deaths will be unimaginable.....This is a natural occurrence....However, I do believe that the fracking done in this country was and is an attempt to alter the results of this...I would look for increased air traffic in Denver...That will be the tell all....This is where they are prepared to move to, among other smaller spots..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum