Latest topics
» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by RamblerNash

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Extinction Rebellion - Rebels For The 1% - David Icke
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planets Aligning in the Sunset Sky - You Can't Miss the 5 Bright Planets
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Britain's twelve most haunted roads revealed
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pamela Anderson: The Making of a Scape Goat
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Little-Known Facts About The Shining
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Airs of the Higher Dimensionals are cleared
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-21-19… “Coup attempt against Donald Trump fails, October revolution continues”
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready: Shooting Stars from Halley's Comet to Light up Night Sky
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by erwing

» Hypnotic healing and the mysterious relationship between mind and body
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 6:35 am by ANENRO

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 16, 2015

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Witness observed a huge dark object hovering high in the clouds over Morrisville in Pennsylvania on July 16, 2015.

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  Delta%2BShaped%2BUFO

I was in my car at work waiting for my relief to arrive so that I could leave. My shift is over at midnight. The sky was completely covered in clouds but I noticed a small spiral of clouds to left.

Nothing major, it was more of a swirl than spiral. I thought, maybe HAARP? I took my camera out, put it on the night setting, got out of my car and took pictures.

I checked the preview to make sure the camera captured it because it was so dark and there's barely any lights in the area. I started looking around the sky and was shocked to see a huge dark shape in the clouds, high above my car.

The spiral was to the left of my car and the shape was pointing in that direction and directly above me.

It was not moving at all. There was absolutely no sound or lights. I don't know how low the clouds were but the object seemed huge.

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  Delta%2BShaped%2BUFO%2B%25281%2529

I don't know anything about cloud altitude so it's hard to make an accurate guess of how high or big it was. I want to say the width appeared to be as wide as maybe 5 passenger jets side by side.

I observed it for about 6 minutes until it seemed to slowly disappear and clouds filled in the area. Something was there, that I know. I did nothing else to the images. Mufon case 68218.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum