OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 16, 2015

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Witness observed a huge dark object hovering high in the clouds over Morrisville in Pennsylvania on July 16, 2015.

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  Delta%2BShaped%2BUFO

I was in my car at work waiting for my relief to arrive so that I could leave. My shift is over at midnight. The sky was completely covered in clouds but I noticed a small spiral of clouds to left.

Nothing major, it was more of a swirl than spiral. I thought, maybe HAARP? I took my camera out, put it on the night setting, got out of my car and took pictures.

I checked the preview to make sure the camera captured it because it was so dark and there's barely any lights in the area. I started looking around the sky and was shocked to see a huge dark shape in the clouds, high above my car.

The spiral was to the left of my car and the shape was pointing in that direction and directly above me.

It was not moving at all. There was absolutely no sound or lights. I don't know how low the clouds were but the object seemed huge.

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  Delta%2BShaped%2BUFO%2B%25281%2529

I don't know anything about cloud altitude so it's hard to make an accurate guess of how high or big it was. I want to say the width appeared to be as wide as maybe 5 passenger jets side by side.

I observed it for about 6 minutes until it seemed to slowly disappear and clouds filled in the area. Something was there, that I know. I did nothing else to the images. Mufon case 68218.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum