Latest topics
» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 11, 2019
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Area 51: Bob Lazar, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and the Underground Aspect of the Base | Nick Redfern
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Most Massive Neutron Star Ever Recorded has been Discovered By Astronomers
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Panel: 65% of vaccinated children develop serious disease. Only 1% of non-vaccinated children does
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Building 7 - The Achilles Heel - David Icke
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Gold Price Manipulation, The DOJ & Banker Suicides
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Predilections are dissolved
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly-Developed Solar Cells Convert Ambient Indoor Light into Electricity
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Greys - Gigi Young
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» America's Secret Chernobyl & Toxic Rocket Testing EXPOSED!
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» World-famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma performs 100 metres underground at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN???
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 17 19
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook And Netflix
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA ARSET: Review of Aquatic Remote Sensing & Freshwater Habitats, Part 1/3
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » THE GOLDFISH REPORT » From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015)

From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) 8ac5d2af-485d-45a6-a577-8033c90a6f36

Part 2 Rob Potter Interview with Ambassador of Red Dragon Family

https://www.mixcloud.com/…/rob-potter-victory-of-the-light…/

Rob Potter Victory of the Light with Red Dragon Ambassador Part2 July 2015
Download MP3: RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR...
Save
Mixcloud

Download MP3 Here: http://tindeck.com/listen/akwml
RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015)
The Red Dragon Ambassador did not know that Rob has some deep seated money issues. To the ambassadors credit he remained calm and cool as Rob was having his Conceptions fits over some of the ambassadors answers. Anyway I was definitely concerned as I interviewed the ambassador, this month. I must say the ambassador as a person feels very sincere and my intuition is that he is acting based on his feelings that the "Dragon Elders" he represents are good guys and well intended.
I will grant him that this may be true. I have not really followed his information that much so when I heard that the elder is supposedly an Annunaki Reptilian hybrid who has been in charge of the worlds finances for several thousands of years. The ambassador argued humanity allowed this to happen and many other things that were little thorns in my mental mind when trying to assess his information.

PART 1: Download MP3 here: http://tindeck.com/listen/vcrpp

FOR THE RECORD:

LOUISA LEE JUST SENT THIS TO ME TO POST.

WHETHER THE AMBASSADOR IS LEGIT OR NOT IS NOT FOR ME TO SAY AS I HAVE NOT A CLUE.

ANY THOUGHTS?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum