Are You a Starseed? Be really honest with yourself! (Print out if you like)
1) Do you enjoy thunderstorms?
2) Do you have gray, green, or hazel eyes?
3) Do you have higher/lower than average body temperature?
4) Are you a sensualist ? (someone who likes touching/being touched)
5) In general, do you have lower than average blood pressure?
6) Do you enjoy being alone?
7) Are you, above average, empathetic?
8) Are there blond or red hair factors in your gene pool?
9) Do you occasionally (or, more often) sleep in the nude?
10) Are you an avid reader?
11) Do you have a more than average, negative reaction to humidity-heat?
12) Do you feel you are different from those about you?
13) Have you had doubts (especially, as a child) as to your parentage?
14) Are you artistic/creative beyond the norm?
15) Have you noted an unexplainable attraction to certain people?
16) Have you noted an unexplainable attraction to certain animals?
17) Have you noted an unexplainable attraction to certain felines?
18) As a child, did you have an imaginary friend?
19) Have you noted varying levels of "noise/ringing" inside your head?
20) Are you a "night person"?
21) Yet, take pleasure in sun bathing? (with care for delicate skin)
22) Do you take special pleasure in touching materials, such as fluffy fur?
23) Are you an "empath"?
24) When alone & indoors, have you ever worked or studied in the nude?
25) Are your feet more narrow than average?
26) Are your hands longer and/or more slender than the average?
27) Do certain places create a strong sensitivity for you?
28) Do you see colored lights when you close your eyes?
29) Have you ever experienced deja vu with a place?
30) Have you ever experienced deja vu with a person?
31) Do you have a blanks/ high memory of your early childhood years?
32) Do the stars hold a unique fascination for you?
33) Does the water hold a unique fascination for you?
34) Do you enjoy being barefoot?
35) Do certain stones/gems have a strong appeal to you?
36) Do crystals have a strong appeal to you?
37) Have you ever swam in the nude?
38) Do you have a fascination with ancient symbols?
39) Do you believe in the natural superiority of women?
40) Are you open (not totally accepting, open) to new ideas/concepts?
41) Are you more spiritual than the average person?
42) Yet, have problems relating to orthodox theologies?
43) Do you like tapioca?
44) Do you sense an impending moment of importance?
45) Are you attracted to people with unusual eyes?
46) Do you prefer non-restrictive clothing?
47) Do you take special pleasure in owning/touching ancient objects?
48) Do you have an above average urge to travel?
49) Do you sense a need to prepare for an impending moment of importance?
50) Do you feel a compulsion to complete an unknown project?
51) Do you sometimes know how things work, without prior knowledge?
52) Do you have a cloaked/or-special event memory when you were age 5?
53) Do you have a special fascination for pyramids?
54) Do you have a special fascination for willow trees?
55) Do you have a special fascination for hummingbirds?
56) Do you have a special fascination for mushrooms?
57) Do you have a special fascination for electrical storms?
58) Do you have a special fascination for cats?
59) Do you have a special fascination for archaeology?
60) Do you have a special fascination for owls?
61) Does the word Atlantis ring some sort of bell in your memory?
62) Does the word Pleiades ring some sort of bell in your memory?
63) Does the face on the cover of Strieber's books, Communion ring that bell?
64) Does the image of Stonehenge ring that proverbial bell?
65) Does the image of cliff dwellings ring that proverbial bell?
66) Does the image of the Sahara ring that proverbial bell?
67) Does the idea of the deity as female seem like an acceptable concept?
68) Does the image of Isis (of ancient Egypt) create a positive reaction?
69) Does the image of Sekhmet create a positive reaction?
70) As a costume, do you sense pleasure from wearing a cloak or toga?
71) Does the Amer-Indian concept: deity as Mother Nature seem acceptable to you?
72) Do you have an urge to care-for/heal those about you?
73) Do you believe there has been alien contact in ancient times?
74) Do you believe there has been alien contact in current times?
75) Do you sense the aliens have a positive purpose?
76) Do you wish to make contact with an alien culture?
77) Is green one of your favorite colors?
78) Is purple one of your favorite colors?
79) Does the current trend of society worry you?
80) Do you sense a need to find others of "your own kind"?
81) Do you take special pleasure in eating shrimp?
82) Do you take special pleasure in eating scallops?
83) Do you have an above average fascination with flying?
84) Do you sense a special need to travel in the near future?
85) Does the idea of walking within an ancient city excite you?
86) On vacation, would you prefer exploring the past of such activities: golf/dancing?
87) Do you think you would have a positive experience attending an ancient ritual?
88) Does the idea of exploring for crystals seem exciting to you?
89) Does the idea of viewing ancient symbols & sites seem exciting to you?
90) If offered a choice, meeting a celebrity, or a guru ~ would you choose the guru?
91) If offered a choice of meeting a celebrity or an alien , which would you choose?
92) If offered a trip on a cruise ship, or learning to heal ~ which would you choose?
93) Is the thought that you might contain genes from aliens seem positive?
94) Is the thought that you might be linked to Atlantis seem positive to you?
95) Do you have a fascination for lizards and/or snakes?
96) Do you sense that certain words contain memory triggers/energy?
97) Do you like to test ideas & concepts?
98) Viewing Crop Circles, did you sense a feeling that you really want to know?
99) If there was an option, would you prefer to live in the past?
100) In the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind...did you sense a
special feeling when you saw Devils Tower?
Page totals: yes = ( _ ) no = ( _ )
How Do You Score?
Prior to grading yourself, please note that though many of the questions may have seemed as obvious "YES" questions to anyone, it is quite possible for a truly "average" person to score with less than 30 YES's. In fact, as this test was in its final stage of creation, was given to a class of business majors ~ the class average was 43... Please also remember the frequent use of such words as "more/less than the average/norm", etc. On the other hand, if you grew up in a very conservative environment, that alone could be a reason why you scored lower than expected... And, of late, it has been discovered that among certain advanced Star People who sense the impending shift of everything, the present/future does hold more excitement than any point in the past ~ and then, there is a sense of duty for the work that is to assist the shifting ~ if you chose the present over the past with question 99, for either of those two reasons, change your NO to a YES.
Some men, even some women, might be muttering "unfair" at the questions relating to female superiority & deity ~ those two questions are from the original prime personality-profile study (created in England, in the 1960s - the source of the quiz), and over half of those studied were men... Also, you might well concern yourself about a racial bias in the test ~ as referencing the questions regarding color of hair & eyes. Those two answers-destined-to-be-quiz-questions were the only ones excluded from the 1st stage of the quiz.
40 + ... You may have some ancestral roots in the Pleiades
50 + ... You have some cousins out there
60 + ... They are 1st cousins
70 + ... You will be, or have been, contacted do not be afraid, it was for a family reunion.
80 + ... You will have a special place in the 5th world, prepare for it.
90 + ... Start preparing NOW! In some way they will connect you to your purpose