Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Again UFO Shoots Up Into Space! plus MORE
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Is The PUZZLE Coming Together? plus more
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Time Map Holds Every Major Event in The Last 3000 Years ! - Gregg Braden
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What appear to be "Translucent Ships" just CRUISING through the sky! are actually called hole punch clouds
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense with Dick Allgire & Yoichi Shimatsu - Remote Viewing The Corona Virus
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - AROMA VIRUS
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Panic Goes Global plus MORE
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Two Playing the Covert-Op Game? – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS WHISTLEBLOWER AGAINST OBAMA ADMIN FOUND SHOT DEAD
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaxxed II Streaming Event You’ve Been Waiting For is Here!
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Engine of consciousness' found in macaques
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyYesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Coronavirus Is Swiftly Breaching Defenses Across The World
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What do Vaccines, Pesticides and Virus have in Common??
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ INCOMING ORB ' PLANET OR WT? YOU TELL ME nIBIRu sYsTEM ? plus MORE
KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26 EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26

KP Message… Low Lie-ers… Posted on 2012/06/26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
KP Message… Low Lie-ers…
Posted on 2012/06/26

Lying low. That’s what these craft are doing. There is something, or some things, rather, that are going on. “Judge not lest ye be bringing that judgement upon oneself.”

In other words, instant judgement of situations, in the absence of Higher Discernment View, may lead to cloudy or smoke eyes. Maybe “cataract eyes” is better term. Lots of folks have them.

I have got that many of the humans here on planet are due to soon see the Grand Master Eye Surgeon. Very soon.

Follow Higher Guidance and you transcend the “cataract-ification” that boondoggles many.

This message may feel cryptic, but may want to get your top hat and walking stick (and for some, their lipstick), the Grand Party’s about to begin.

The “behind the scenes” low lie-ers and low flyers are the soon to be flying high. Enjoy the show, and bring your Lights that we may all shine together.
Share:

Email
Print
Facebook11
Twitter2
More

Like this:
One blogger likes this.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous
☀

Shipngold

Shipngold
Thanks, Purpleskyz, but I am more of the beach type, no tophat for me, will a nice hawaiian shirt and docker shorts with deck shoes be ok!!! lol

Anonymous
LOL Shipngold, me too!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum