» Queen eLizardbeth Gets 78% Raise - $97 Million a Year to Read Script
Yesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Starwalkers Episode 24 [in pictures] 'The Centauri War' by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Donald Trump, Enemy of We the People
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Looks a bit like a WW2 Bomber on MARS
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by bs4ever

» Ancient Alien "Gilgamesh" Found Buried In Iraq?
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by MartyM

» POOFness for JUNE 27: GOOD MILE
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Dolores Cannon's revelations New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift YouTube 360p
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Crop Circle ~ Delley-Portalban, Broye, Canton Fribourg, Switzerland
Yesterday at 5:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Jay Weidner : The Nazca Mummy : Is is an ET?
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen Bassett interview - Exopolitics and the push for UFO disclosure
Yesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Commentary regarding Corey Goode
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Time Is Now…
Yesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin’s Virtual Bloodbath: All Cryptocurrencies Simultaneously Plunge
Yesterday at 10:54 am by metech

» Keshe and Wife Carolina De Roose May Serve Prison Time After Yesterdays Court Case in Belgium
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stargazers Left Baffled By ‘Red Mystery Fireball’ That Lit Up The Night Over Perth Australia
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Blue Kachina in texas sunrise plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Infinite
Yesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland Disses Dr. Greer to Sell Tickets LOL
Yesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forbidden Archeology Why the Evidence Has Been Covered Up
Yesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unknown Megaliths - Castle Montfort, Libyan Stonehenge, the Baalbek Crack, the Temple Mount
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secret Towers of the Himalayas
Yesterday at 8:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghostly White Shape coming out of cloud speeding towards Drone
Yesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30
Yesterday at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Compilation plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff & Jon Rappoport - Shocking Shrinkage Of Our Language & Culture
Yesterday at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Airline Pilot Field McConnel about MH370 #AbelDanger
Yesterday at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims Sue Federal Govt for Slap on the Wrist Given to Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Yesterday at 7:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Troll On Board and How To Identify and Defeat One
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Professor Claims 3 Climate Change Scientists Were Assassinated

Professor Claims 3 Climate Change Scientists Were Assassinated

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Professor Claims 3 Climate Change Scientists Were Assassinated

Posted on July 26, 2015 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, World // 0 Comments

Cambridge Professor Peter Wadhams has claimed that the deaths of three scientists who were investigating the melting Arctic ice, may have been assassinated. 

Wadhams says that the three scientists may have been murdered by sinister government forces or the oil industry in 2013.
Telegraph.co.uk reports:
The three scientists he identified – Seymour Laxon and Katherine Giles, both climate change scientists at University College London, and Tim Boyd of the Scottish Association for marine Science – all died within the space of a few months in early 2013.
Professor laxon fell down a flight of stairs at a New year’s Eve party at a house in Essex while Dr Giles died when she was in collision with a lorry when cycling to work in London. Dr Boyd is thought to have been struck by lightning while walking in Scotland.
Advertisement

Prof Wadhams said that in the weeks after Prof Laxon’s death he believed he was targeted by a lorry which tried to force him off the road. He reported the incident to the police.
Asked if he thought hitmen might have been behind the deaths, Prof Wadhams, who is Professor of ocean physics at Cambridge University, told The Telegraph: “Yes. I do believe assassins possibly murdered them but I can see that I would be thought of as a looney for believing this.
“But it’s just very odd coincidence that something like that should happen in such a brief period of time.”
He added: “They [the deaths] were accidents as far as anybody was able to tell but the fact they were clustered like that looked so weird.”
Asked who might have wanted them out the way, he replied: “I can only think of the oil lobby but I don’t think the oil lobby goes around killing people.”
He admitted it would have been “stupid” to go to the police with his concerns over the three deaths, not least because he was “suspicious” of the authorities – he cited the example of the death of the government’s weapons expert Dr David Kelly.
Prof Wadhams added: “I thought if it was somebody assassinating them could it be one of our people doing it and that would be even more frightening. I thought it would be better not to touch this with a barge pole.”
His suspicions drew outrage on Saturday from Prof Laxon’s partner, who was also a close friend of Dr Giles. When told what Prof Wadhams had said, Fiona Strawbridge, head of e-Learning at UCL, replied: “Good god. All of this is completely outrageous and very distressing.”
The couple had been staying in a friends’ converted mill in the Essex countryside when her partner fell down the stairs in the early hours of New Year’s Day. He died the next day from head injuries.
“It was very steep stairs and I heard Seymour fall,” said Ms Strawbridge, “It is just completely bonkers [to suggest murder].
“I am sure there are some climate scientists who do get trolled and pursued but Seymour wasn’t one of them. I would have known if anybody had been pursuing him.
“Sometimes there are tragic coincidences and you have to accept that.”

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum