Latest topics
» MK-Ultra Project, Monarch and Julian Assange
Yesterday at 10:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks is Poison, Redux
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Asteroid impact damage from the Planet X system and MORE
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two Glowing UFO Over Mountains Newman, Georgia plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON "Served Notice" by House Conservatives, also to Paul Ryan
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by aestheticmedic

Yesterday at 9:15 pm by aestheticmedic

» WIKILEAKS: Julian Assange Safe and Still in Full Command of WikiLeaks According to Latest Tweet
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by aestheticmedic

» Wikileaks Director & Assange Mentor Gavin McFadyen Dies, Cause Unknown
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Enters Scorpio And The Dark Moon Awaits
Yesterday at 6:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Your Witch Name?
Yesterday at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireballs recorded during the peak of the 2016 Orionids
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Churches Built On Top Of Inca Temples In Cusco Peru
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RV/GCR Weekend Chatter
Yesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Landa Global - October 2016 Calls & SCAM information
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Clark McClelland - Inside The Secret Space Program
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ Vote for Rep Dave Schmidt Dinar Pumper Extraordinaire
Yesterday at 2:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oh, By The Way— Neil Keenan Isn’t Dead
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by MartyM

» RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by MartyM

» Anonymous RedCult - Operation Net Off, #OpNetOff.
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by aestheticmedic

» Spooky Quantum Camera Can Snap Photos Of ‘Ghosts’
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Initiation Orders of We the People
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arcturian Group Message 10/23/16
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» False Flag Attacks, élite criminality and politically expedient government-sponsored terrorism
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Alien Attack’ Leaves 500 Dead In Texas As UFO ‘Fleet” Nears Earth
Yesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian ASSANGE WIKILEAKS e mail we've put CLINTON in jail !
Yesterday at 10:53 am by aestheticmedic

» China Officially Confirms The Existence Of Aliens And UFOs
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Realm of Manifestation, Mosaic Amplification, New Earth Matrix
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancer Patient Given 18 Months to Live is Cured by Cannabis Oil
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ongoing Philippine Revolution is Catching Fire
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trick or Treat: 13 True Ghost Stories to Get You in the Mood for Halloween
Yesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who’s Trying to Murder the Internet?
Yesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ 8/02/2015 ~ UFO video witnesses can’t identify lights over Philippines and MORE

UFO News ~ 8/02/2015 ~ UFO video witnesses can’t identify lights over Philippines and MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

UFO video witnesses can’t identify lights over Philippines
Posted by: Roger Marsh July 31, 2015 0
Multiple witnesses reported strange lights they could not identify in the skies over Pampanga, Philippines, during late April 2015, with two residents capturing the event on video.

Cropped and enlarged view of the object as it is first seen in the first witness video. (Credit: UFO and Alien Truth Network)
The UFO and Alien Truth Network posted the video (seen above) April 30, 2015, generating a lot of controversy about exactly what the object is.
“I am now in Pampanga, and I am seeing strange lights in the sky,” the first video eyewitness states. The video at this point shows multiple lights on an object that appears to be V-shaped.

Cropped and enlarged view of the object in the first witness video further into the video. (Credit: UFO and Alien Truth Network)
“It goes up and down and multiplies,” the witness says in the video. “Now it’s going to die out again.”
The lights eventually seem to burn out, or possibly are hidden by cloud coverage.
A second witness video shows the object hovering in place with multiple, bright lights.

Cropped and enlarged view of the object from the second video witness. (Credit: UFO and Alien Truth Network)
According to the Mirror Online, Jericho Benavente was one of the witnesses. “I called my wife after seeing four orange lights come out of the clouds,” Benavente said. “I went to video it but it suddenly disappeared within the clouds.  I believe what I saw and I’m sure this wasn’t a plane.”
Pampanga is a province in the Central Luzon region of the Philippines along the northern shore of Manila Bay, and bordered by the provinces of Bataan and Zambales to the west, Tarlac and Nueva Ecija to the north, and Bulacan to the southeast.

Philippines’ map. (Credit: Wikimedia Commons)
Pampanga is served by Clark International Airport, about 9.9 miles north of the provincial capital. The province is home to two Philippine Air Force air bases, Basa Air Base in Floridabalanca, and Clark Air Base in Angeles City.

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

NUFORC WEBSITE UPDATED ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON, JULY 31ST, 2015We have posted 149 new sighting reports, that have been submitted to our site since the afternoon of Thursday, July 3rd

We have attempted to proof-read carefully the reports, but there is always the possibility that we may have overlooked errors and hoaxes.  Consequently, we encourage visitors to our website to read the new reports carefully, and to be on the lookout for defective reports.  If you encounter a report that you believe may contain an error, or which may be a possible hoaxed report, please send a message to, and we will review the report.

Peter Davenport is scheduled to appear on Coast to Coast AM, hosted by George Noory, on Friday night, July 31st, 2015, at approximately 10:15 p.m. (Pacific).  Peter will discuss some of the more recent, and dramatic, reports that have been submitted over the past week.  Some of the recent reports that Peter will discuss during the program include the following:

·[size=9]         Titusville, Florida, Thursday, July 23rd, 2015, @ 2003 hrs. (EDT)—A family, standing outside on clear blue skies, waiting for a rocket launch from Cape Canaveral, witness a peculiar object near the Moon.  The father captures a high quality photo.  Object did not appear to behave like a weather balloon.   Witness Report     High Res Photo [/size]

·[size=9]         Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Friday, July 24th, 2015, @ 0505 hrs. (CDT)—An adult male witnesses a very peculiar “fan-shaped” object in the morning sky, which appeared in the morning sky only briefly.  During the short sighting, the object was seen to spread the top portion of the object, and then suddenly “snap” closed.  The witness reports that he felt “humbled” by what he had just seen.    Witness Report[/size]

·[size=9]         East Providence, Rhode Island, Saturday, July 25th, 2015, @ 0048 hrs. (EDT)—An airline pilot reports having witnessed an object hovering motionless in the early morning sky, with strobing red and blue lights.  The object starts moving very abruptly, and then descends quite suddenly, and almost vertically.  Witness Report[/size]

·[size=9]         Spokane, Washington, Tuesday, July 28th, 2015, @ 1815 hrs. (PDT)—An adult male, and his grown son, witness two very bright objects in the evening sky, almost directly overhead.  Over the course of the next half hour, the two objects appear to move closer to one another, and drift to the southeast.  Witness Report[/size]
Posted on Friday evening, July 31st, 2015.

Thanks to:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum