» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Today at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Today at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

» Foster Gamble to Donald Trump: if you wish to become a great leader, then follow principles, not politics.
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Powered Cars, Plasma Weapons and You
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: Next 10 Days Will Rock The World
Today at 9:52 am by Jaguar-2016

» After Months Of Police Brutality, US Senator Finally Calls For Investigation Of DAPL Oppression
Today at 9:33 am by ralph_valentine

»  Anna von Reitz ~ The Importance of Your State
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole In Antarctica
Today at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eastern Australia to hit 40+ deg C (104F+) in the coming days
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Megalithic Temple Of Pyramid Near Cusco Peru
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~8/14/2015 ~ Triangle UFO Guards Earth Against Falling Perseid Meteor Shower Debris and MORE

UFO News ~8/14/2015 ~ Triangle UFO Guards Earth Against Falling Perseid Meteor Shower Debris and MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Triangle UFO Guards Earth Against Falling Perseid Meteor Shower Debris, Aug 13, 2015, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: August 13, 2015
Location of sighting: Perseid Meteor Shower

At 17 seconds into this video, a Triangle UFO shoots across the sky. The UFO has three sides and a dome in the middle, much like the classic disk with a hump in the middle. The UFO is helping keep the larger pieces of meteor from hitting the Earth. They always do these kinds of things, we just don't often get to see it with our own eyes.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingdaily.com

Eyewitness states:
The Perseid meteor shower hit its peak Wednesday night and stargazers captured the sparkling show, which was even more dazzling this time around due to the moon's new phase. The light from the moon was less likely to get in the way of faint meteors, a plus for observers, and a phenomenon that hasn't happened since 2007.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Car Size UFO Shoots Past Passenger Jet Over Seattle, Washington on Aug 7, 2015, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: August 7, 2015
Location of sighting: Seattle, Washington, USA

Orbs are often seen darting from plane to plane. Their speed is so intense, so fast, that the human eye often cannot see them. This is a great example of an orb near a plane. Look at the size of this orb. It is equal to the width of the planes body. About the size of a small car. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Eyewitness states:
At first I thought this might be a burned out pixel. The more I inspected the images and my equipment am now fairly certain this is flying up there with the plane. I capture this often although it's never clear or close enough. I am gonna use the telephoto more often from now on.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Mile Long UFO Caught In Earth's Orbit From Space Station 2015, UFO Sighting News
Posted: 13 Aug 2015 11:11 AM PDT
This huge mile long UFO was captured from the International Space Station 2015, there is no video for this just this screenshot as it comes from the live feed.

Date Of Sighting - March 18, 2015

Location Of Sighting - Earths orbit, from ISS
Disc UFO Captured Above Australia 2015, UFO Sighting News
This disc shaped UFO has been captured hovering above Australia 2015,the eyewitness stated they saw a fast moving craft emitting a bright white light.

Date - March 19th, 2015

Location - Sydney, Australia

Eyewitness Testimony

The camera was used:Sony D C R-T R V.530 Digital camera with IR.850 optical filter fitted.Super Night shot position on.
Humanoid Creature Caught Hovering Above Peru 2015, UFO Sighting News
This humanoid has been captured hovering above Peru 2015, this amazing photo was captured by a local eyewitness.

Date - March 6th 2015

Location - Peru

Eyewitness Testimony

"I'm Dr. Anthony Choy, investigative journalist and National Coordinator of the Peruvian Association of Ufology (APU). This new video of the phenomenon called "Flying Humanoid" is part of a series of sightings since November 2010, I have been researching in Peru. This video was recorded on Friday, March 6th, 2015 at 6:15 pm by the young radio producer and television Cesar Rodriguez in the middle of the selvatic city of Puerto Maldonado,in Madre de Dios, south of Perú. According to the history of the witness, the sighting lasted about five minutes, in which the phenomenon had a human form, with head, trunk, arms and legs flying over the city, disappearing raised and lost in the clouds."
Black Disc UFO Captured Above Mexican Volcano, UFO Sighting News
Posted: 13 Aug 2015 11:10 AM PDT
This black disc shaped UFO has been captured flying past the Mexican volcano 2015, this is yet another craft that has been caught by webcam recently.

Location - Volcano Colima, Mexico

Date Of Sighting - March 22nd, 2015
Bright UFO Captured Above North Carolina 2015, UFO Sighting News
This glowing orange UFO has been captured hovering a witnesses backyard 2015, the bright object could be seen hovering motionless.

Eyewitness Testimony - "I caught this glowing UFO hovering above my backyard."

Date - March 18th 2015

Location Of Sighting - North Carolina
Disc UFO's Caught Hiding In Clouds New Jersey 2015, UFO Sighting News
These disc shaped UFO's have been captured flying in the clouds 2015, the local eyewitness who spotted them has put forward the idea that the craft were using the clouds as a disguise. 

Date - January 2015

Location - New Jersey 

Eyewitness States

"I spotted these perfectly circular holes in the clouds"

"I was driving to our local waste center when I looked up into the sky and saw this weird hole in the clouds it was what looked like a perfect circle, i got out of my car and took a picture of it with my iphone. I have been a pilot for over 35 years and had never seen anything like it before. I did not see the two black objects below the cloud formation until I got home and enlarged the picture on my computer. I downloaded the picture to the weather chanel thinking some expert would comment on it and whe I went back to chec a few days later they had removed the picture from theit site."
Cylinder UFO's Captured By NASA, UFO Sightings
Posted: 13 Aug 2015 11:09 AM PDT
These 2 cylinder shaped UFO's have been captured flying close together, the photo's were captured by SOHO.

A YouTuber was looking at last years suns photo's and spotted these 2 crafts.

Location - Earth Sun

Date - October 15 2014
Giant Disc UFO Found On Mars 2015, UFO Sighting News
This giant disc shaped UFO has been found on Mars 2015, we can see what looks like a clear disc shaped craft with a silver colouring.

Screenshot from the video.

Date - March 2015

Location - Mars

NASA Source - http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/m13_m18/full_gif_non_map/M18/M1800558.gif

Eyewitness States - 

"A possible UFO has been photographed by one of the Malin Space Science cameras which are currently operating in orbit around Mars. Its interesting to note that the object bears a striking resemblance to the Jupiter 2 space ship from the popular science fiction series lost in space."
[size]
[/size]
Mysterious UFO Captured Hovering Around Volcano 2015, UFO Sighting News
This mysterious shaped UFO has been captured flying above a volcano in Mexico 2015, the unidentified craft was captured by a webcam, recently many mysterious shaped objects have been seen around this volcano.

Date - March 26th 2015

Location Of Sighting - Colima Volcano, Mexico 
UFO Captured Above Volcano Mexico 2015, UFO Sighting News
Posted: 13 Aug 2015 11:08 AM PDT
This UFO has been captured flying next to a volcano in Mexico 2015, the black disc shaped craft could be seen hovering next to the volcano. This photo was caught by webcam.

Location - Colima Volcano, Mexico

Date Of Sighting - March 29th 2015

Thanks to:
Mile Long UFO Caught In Earth's Orbit From Space Station 2015, UFO Sighting News
This huge mile long UFO was captured from the International Space Station 2015, there is no video for this just this screenshot as it comes from the live feed.

Date Of Sighting - March 18, 2015

Location Of Sighting - Earths orbit, from ISS
Disc UFO Captured Above Australia 2015, UFO Sighting News
This disc shaped UFO has been captured hovering above Australia 2015,the eyewitness stated they saw a fast moving craft emitting a bright white light.

Date - March 19th, 2015

Location - Sydney, Australia

Eyewitness Testimony

The camera was used:Sony D C R-T R V.530 Digital camera with IR.850 optical filter fitted.Super Night shot position on.
Humanoid Creature Caught Hovering Above Peru 2015, UFO Sighting News
This humanoid has been captured hovering above Peru 2015, this amazing photo was captured by a local eyewitness.

Date - March 6th 2015

Location - Peru

Eyewitness Testimony

"I'm Dr. Anthony Choy, investigative journalist and National Coordinator of the Peruvian Association of Ufology (APU). This new video of the phenomenon called "Flying Humanoid" is part of a series of sightings since November 2010, I have been researching in Peru. This video was recorded on Friday, March 6th, 2015 at 6:15 pm by the young radio producer and television Cesar Rodriguez in the middle of the selvatic city of Puerto Maldonado,in Madre de Dios, south of Perú. According to the history of the witness, the sighting lasted about five minutes, in which the phenomenon had a human form, with head, trunk, arms and legs flying over the city, disappearing raised and lost in the clouds."
Black Disc UFO Captured Above Mexican Volcano, UFO Sighting News
This black disc shaped UFO has been captured flying past the Mexican volcano 2015, this is yet another craft that has been caught by webcam recently.

Location - Volcano Colima, Mexico

Date Of Sighting - March 22nd, 2015
Bright UFO Captured Above North Carolina 2015, UFO Sighting News
This glowing orange UFO has been captured hovering a witnesses backyard 2015, the bright object could be seen hovering motionless.

Eyewitness Testimony - "I caught this glowing UFO hovering above my backyard."

Date - March 18th 2015

Location Of Sighting - North Carolina
Disc UFO's Caught Hiding In Clouds New Jersey 2015, UFO Sighting News
These disc shaped UFO's have been captured flying in the clouds 2015, the local eyewitness who spotted them has put forward the idea that the craft were using the clouds as a disguise. 

Date - January 2015

Location - New Jersey 

Eyewitness States

"I spotted these perfectly circular holes in the clouds"

"I was driving to our local waste center when I looked up into the sky and saw this weird hole in the clouds it was what looked like a perfect circle, i got out of my car and took a picture of it with my iphone. I have been a pilot for over 35 years and had never seen anything like it before. I did not see the two black objects below the cloud formation until I got home and enlarged the picture on my computer. I downloaded the picture to the weather chanel thinking some expert would comment on it and whe I went back to chec a few days later they had removed the picture from theit site."
Cylinder UFO's Captured By NASA, UFO Sightings
These 2 cylinder shaped UFO's have been captured flying close together, the photo's were captured by SOHO.

A YouTuber was looking at last years suns photo's and spotted these 2 crafts.

Location - Earth Sun

Date - October 15 2014
Giant Disc UFO Found On Mars 2015, UFO Sighting News
This giant disc shaped UFO has been found on Mars 2015, we can see what looks like a clear disc shaped craft with a silver colouring.

Screenshot from the video.

Date - March 2015

Location - Mars

NASA Source - http://www.msss.com/moc_gallery/m13_m18/full_gif_non_map/M18/M1800558.gif

Eyewitness States - 

"A possible UFO has been photographed by one of the Malin Space Science cameras which are currently operating in orbit around Mars. Its interesting to note that the object bears a striking resemblance to the Jupiter 2 space ship from the popular science fiction series lost in space."
[size]
[/size]
Mysterious UFO Captured Hovering Around Volcano 2015, UFO Sighting News
This mysterious shaped UFO has been captured flying above a volcano in Mexico 2015, the unidentified craft was captured by a webcam, recently many mysterious shaped objects have been seen around this volcano.

Date - March 26th 2015

Location Of Sighting - Colima Volcano, Mexico 
UFO Captured Above Volcano Mexico 2015, UFO Sighting News
Posted: 13 Aug 2015 11:08 AM PDT
This UFO has been captured flying next to a volcano in Mexico 2015, the black disc shaped craft could be seen hovering next to the volcano. This photo was caught by webcam.

Location - Colima Volcano, Mexico

Date Of Sighting - March 29th 2015

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsblog.com/

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin
RECENT ACTIVITY AND HIGHLIGHTS
NUFORC WEBSITE UPDATED ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2015
We have posted 168 new reports, received since August 7th, 2015.  We have proof-read the new cases to the best of our ability, but please be on the lookout for errors, and flawed reports.
Peter Davenport, Center Director, will be out of town for several days, beginning Thursday, August 13, but will monitor the UFO Hotline, while traveling.  He may not be able to return your message immediately, but will attempt to call, at his earliest convenience.   
If you believe you have had a sighting of a UFO, we would like to invite you to submit a written report, using our Online Report Form.
RADIO APPEARANCE
Peter will appear on Coast to Coast AM, hosted by George Noory, at approximately 10:15 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time), on Thursday, August 13, 2015.  Two of the reports that Peter will discuss are the following:
·         Minneapolis, Minnesota, Sunday, August 09th, 2015, @ 22:30 hrs. (Central)—Multiple witnesses observe a peculiar ring of lights, which hovered in the nighttime sky for up to an hour.  At least one witness reports that the lights were visible for up to an hour.  We wonder whether the formation might have been advertising lights, but some witnesses reported that some of the lights disappeared before the rest of them did, which seems to us to militate against their being part of an advertising display.  We would like to invite anyone who witnessed the formation of lights, or anyone who knows what the cause of them was, to submit a report, using our Online Report Form.   Witness Report 1   Witness Report 2   Witness Report 3   Witness Report 4   Witness Report 5      Hi Res Photo 1    Hi Res Photo 2
·         Hartford, Alabama, Monday, August 10th, 2015, @ 1913 hours (Eastern)—A man and wife witness three triangular craft, apparently pursuing a large transport aircraft.  Witness Report
Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2015.

Thanks to: http://www.nuforc.org/

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum