» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 4:21 pm by erwing

» Eyes wide Open ~ That's Not all Folks
Today at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bosnian Pyramids Unusual Energy Phenomena
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 2:12 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Tree planting drones for a Greener Earth !!
Today at 12:21 pm by rosyglow23

» Foster Gamble to Donald Trump: if you wish to become a great leader, then follow principles, not politics.
Today at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Today at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 12/03/2016
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Powered Cars, Plasma Weapons and You
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous: Next 10 Days Will Rock The World
Today at 9:52 am by Jaguar-2016

» After Months Of Police Brutality, US Senator Finally Calls For Investigation Of DAPL Oppression
Today at 9:33 am by ralph_valentine

»  Anna von Reitz ~ The Importance of Your State
Today at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole In Antarctica
Today at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eastern Australia to hit 40+ deg C (104F+) in the coming days
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Megalithic Temple Of Pyramid Near Cusco Peru
Today at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News 8/15/2015 UFO Over Colima Volcano In Mexico and MORE

UFO News 8/15/2015 UFO Over Colima Volcano In Mexico and MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Over Colima Volcano In Mexico Caught On Live Cam, July 2015, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: July 15, 2015 at 1:05:03
Location of sighting: Colima Volcano, Mexico
Source photo: http://webcamsdemexico.net/colima1//2015-07-15/xga/1805.jpg

This was seen over Colima Volcano, Mexico. Found by Streetcap1 of Youtube, its a really amazing disk. Its has the classic design, simplistic appearing. I have no idea how he does it, but Streetcap1 is really one a high role right now. This is the best UFO I have ever seen over a volcano this year. 

I tried to add light to it, but it didn't reveal a disk design, but instead an energy shield around it. Its natural color is actually purple. Also the fact that this UFO is almost directly over the mouth of Colima volcano also is proof that it came from the volcano. Often locals near these volcanos have reported UFOs near them.

Internet cams are fast becoming the most valuable tools of UFO hunters worldwide.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Long Island UFO was ‘size of an 18-wheeler’
Posted by: Roger Marsh August 14, 2015 0
A New York witness at Ronkonkoma reported watching a UFO “the size of an 18-wheeler” under 500 feet and just 500 feet away that stopped and hovered before moving away, according to testimony in Case 68958 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness saw the UFO just 500 feet away and under 500 feet, but was not able to shoot video until the object moved further away. Pictured: Ronkonkoma, NY. (Credit: Google Maps)
The witness shot video, but only after the object had moved away from the area. The witness was sitting inside his vehicle in his apartment complex on August 4, 2015, but a brightly lit object caught his attention.
“I live by an airport and didn’t think much of it until I saw the colors of the lights,” the witness stated. “I thought they were unusual.”
The witness stepped out of his vehicle for a better look at the object.
“I then noticed it made a complete stop and shut off its light like it didn’t want to be seen. The object backed away from the airport in the same path it came in. Once it got a little distance from the airport its lights came back on.”
The witness then ran across his complex to watch the object leaving the area.
“The object moved a few miles from the airport and stopped again and hovered. Then it descended straight below the tree line. I watched and waited for the possibility of it rising again – which it did. It raised and descended again.”
Others witnessed the event.
“Security from my complex also witnessed the event. I was excited that I finally got to see such an incredible event because I have always heard of people saying they saw UFOs. I don’t go on belief – believing is the same as guessing. I saw something that was incredible.”
New York MUFON Field Investigators Joseph Flammer and Nicholas Voulgaris closed this case as an Unknown.
Flammer said the witness lives in an apartment complex near the airport and had never seen a UFO before.

The witness described the UFO as gunmetal black in the front, wavy, and the back was shiny black. Pictured: Ronkonkoma, NY. (Credit: Google Maps)
“I see all kinds of airplanes in the sky as they fly to the airport or from it,” the witness said. “This was nothing like them.”
The witness said the object was “the size of an 18-wheeler” – “as big as any airplane in the sky” – was silent as it approached the airport, then stopped in the sky and hovered.
“It was like whoever was flying it suddenly realized it was approaching an airport and it stopped. Its lights went out. Then it went backwards (reverse) and flew in the same direction from where it came. It was gunmetal black in the front, wavy, and the back was shiny black. But when it went in reverse, the gunmetal black switched positions with the shiny part. It had lights that were pulsating. But the light was inside the craft – all different colors. I don’t know how to even explain it. It was the craziest thing I ever saw. I was awake until five in the morning tying to wrap my head around it.”
The witness said the UFO went in reverse, Flammer said, and flew over the Long Island Expressway; then it descended straight down to the tree line and was gone.
“I encouraged a second witness, a security guard at the complex, to file a MUFON witness report,” Flammer said. “He said he would.  The witness said he did not experience anything as a result of seeing the UFO – no bad dreams, etc.”

Ronkonkoma is part of Long Island, NY. (Credit: Google Maps)
Ronkonkoma is a hamlet and census-designated place on Long Island in the Town of Islip, New York, population 19,082. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv/

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum