HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Do People with Social Anxiety and High IQs Have a Rare Psychic Gift?
Today at 8:26 pm by bs4ever

»  Spiritual Awakening on a Holiday
Today at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy & Scamda Humanus CON ference Call for May 17 & 24th
Today at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Hundreds Flee Southern Philippines as Clashes Continue Between Govt Forces and Daesh
Today at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - The Great British Brexit Robbery: (How our democracy was hijacked)
Today at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emily Moyer, Aug tellez - OffPlanetRadio - Simultaneous Extra-Dimensional Self
Today at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reptilian cave art *Drakenberg mountains south Afrika
Today at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - may 26 2017 wujo - cryptos no bubble, temporal markers
Today at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Space Science Centre, Nr Winchester, Hampshire. Reported 25th May.
Today at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Chilcombe Down CROPCIRCLE 4k60p
Today at 6:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Today at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» International Natural Justice Tribunal, Human Trafficking, & Mass Awakening w/ Sacha Stone Pt. 1
Today at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Antarctica Just Became Even Stranger…By Joseph P. Farrell
Today at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A New Financial System is Being Born
Today at 5:25 pm by topspin2

» A Wake Up Call For America - Welfare Goes Away
Today at 12:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual Pain & How do You feel pain?
Today at 12:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mind Control of our Children
Today at 8:02 am by topspin2

» Judge Anna to Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions: Clean up the court system, release the Bundy’s and Judges
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ The White Horse, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th May.
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Covenant Review UNLIKE ALL OTHER REVIEWS by TS Caladan
Today at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another So Called Nibiru Myth
Today at 7:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Do You Blame?
Today at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tomb Of 800,000 Year Old Queen Found In Egypt?
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Objects at Hessdalen, Norway - Ufo Hotspot plus MORE
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - Problem Reaction Solution
Today at 6:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is This Big Thing Called Knowledge? Pt.1&2
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Dragnet Brief
Today at 6:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEW AGE DEEP STATE: SECRET SPACE HARVEST - DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”   Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:32 am

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

Posted on 2015/08/14 by kauilapele
This appeared today at Corey’s FaceBook page.
Please use one’s own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.
[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence]
————————————–
Facebook post
Ahhh, St. Georges Island Florida is gorgeous!
TY to the kind people that made this beach house possible. We would never have been able to swing something like this on our own… I hope the Universe showers them with blessings and beautiful karma.
We have had quite a lot of stressors in our lives as of late, the trip to Boulder for a week was wonderful. The trip back was not so much but we did get some excellent family time in before the nightmare drive home.
Our drive went very smoothly and the house is extremely nice. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home not a stone’s throw from the ocean. This will be a perfect week in the mountains, week at the beach grounding time for me to be able to re-center and be able to write up these reports that people are waiting on.
I expect to be pulled for at least one meeting during my vacation. I find myself behind a pile of information building up that needs to be documented. Much of it is data that is still unfolding so I am at the mercy of other people’s time tables.
I should have some updates on some of the current events that I mentioned previously over the next week. There has been quite a lot going on Above, On the Surface Of and Below the Earth recently. The Tower of Babel Tarot Card ended tying in very nicely with the intelligence I was given after the fact.
It is a very exciting/spooky/impossible to predict time period we are co-creating right now.
I am also finally getting some interviews scheduled for the next several weeks. It would be nice if there were some shows in Florida that wanted to do an interview/show since I am in the area.
I will update everyone when I have the interviews scheduled. I will be doing some of the interviews with David Wilcock and others will be done with just myself.
Thank you for all the recent support and positive energy. I will be coming back with updates and more information shortly.
Corey/GoodETxSG

——————————————————————-
Gaiam TV link (with credit (support) given to Corey): http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff%3Aamb%3Acg%3Aal000
Corey’s Sphere Being Alliance Store: http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
Donate to GoodETxSG’s work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the “Donate” button on any page. Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com
Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians) Corey’s TOT Forum Thread (now closed)
Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the “Ask Question” button at the top of the page.
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com 

Share:

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING :: Cosmic Disclosure - Corey Goode & David Wilcock-
Jump to: