Latest topics
» MORE POOPNESS - INTERNATIONAL HANDS
Today at 1:36 am by robert18

» " DOGS OF WAR " ( SSP Whistleblowers )
Today at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru Easily Visible from Mexico plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 2 20 18
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» OPERATION GLADIO C: Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools
Today at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock (Feb 20, 2018) - Disclosure, Cabal's Defeat, Ancient Aliens & Inner Earth
Today at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian City Has Been Plagued by a Mysterious Noise for Over Eight Years, and Nobody Knows What’s Causing It
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Singing Whale Sounds 8Hrs, for Deep Relaxation, Sleep or Stress Relief
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Today at 12:25 am by RamblerNash

» Jeff Rense & Tony Ghepardo - Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs - Pt 1
Today at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Astronaut caught trying to hide UFO near ISS on Live Stream
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #7 "The Pony Express Today"
Today at 12:12 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by RamblerNash

» LADYDRAGON.COM - #QANON LadyDragon decodes the latest Q Posts with other news @potus
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by LadyDragon

» Rare Thunder Snow and Lightning captured in Omaha, Nebraska
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Info-Whores #NASA #Boeing Vs #ElonMusk Race to #Mars! Patty Greer
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THIS IS TRUMP .. LIKE IT OR NOT .. HERE ARE THE FACTS
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mary Rodwell - New Human Awakening to our Cosmic Heritage
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kansas Authorities Still Can't Find Now 80 Children "Missing" from Foster System
Yesterday at 5:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing at the Threshold
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient "Floating City" Found In Siberia?
Yesterday at 5:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Powerful Mantras For Healing
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious sound is back!!!
Yesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert David Steele Teams Up With Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TV Show Disclosure: Operation Mjolnir (Hammer of Thor) Technology Disclosed in Stargate SG-1
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deal With Your Own Shit – Then Serve Others ~ Hilde Larsen
Yesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Disk Seen In Sky Over Great Britain plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by bs4ever

» NIBIRU News ~ Planetary hologram seen on 2 cameras plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke interviewed on the Vin Armani Show (Part Two)
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » David Wilcock, Corey Goode & Company » Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

Posted on 2015/08/14 by kauilapele
This appeared today at Corey’s FaceBook page.
Please use one’s own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.
[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence]
————————————–
Facebook post
Ahhh, St. Georges Island Florida is gorgeous!
TY to the kind people that made this beach house possible. We would never have been able to swing something like this on our own… I hope the Universe showers them with blessings and beautiful karma.
We have had quite a lot of stressors in our lives as of late, the trip to Boulder for a week was wonderful. The trip back was not so much but we did get some excellent family time in before the nightmare drive home.
Our drive went very smoothly and the house is extremely nice. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home not a stone’s throw from the ocean. This will be a perfect week in the mountains, week at the beach grounding time for me to be able to re-center and be able to write up these reports that people are waiting on.
I expect to be pulled for at least one meeting during my vacation. I find myself behind a pile of information building up that needs to be documented. Much of it is data that is still unfolding so I am at the mercy of other people’s time tables.
I should have some updates on some of the current events that I mentioned previously over the next week. There has been quite a lot going on Above, On the Surface Of and Below the Earth recently. The Tower of Babel Tarot Card ended tying in very nicely with the intelligence I was given after the fact.
It is a very exciting/spooky/impossible to predict time period we are co-creating right now.
I am also finally getting some interviews scheduled for the next several weeks. It would be nice if there were some shows in Florida that wanted to do an interview/show since I am in the area.
I will update everyone when I have the interviews scheduled. I will be doing some of the interviews with David Wilcock and others will be done with just myself.
Thank you for all the recent support and positive energy. I will be coming back with updates and more information shortly.
Corey/GoodETxSG

——————————————————————-
Gaiam TV link (with credit (support) given to Corey): http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff%3Aamb%3Acg%3Aal000
Corey’s Sphere Being Alliance Store: http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
Donate to GoodETxSG’s work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the “Donate” button on any page. Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com
Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians) Corey’s TOT Forum Thread (now closed)
Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the “Ask Question” button at the top of the page.
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com 

Share:

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum