Latest topics
» POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!
Today at 8:47 am by WilliaminUSA

»  Likely hillary supporter destroys family's Thanksgiving dinner during fit of rage brought on by Trump derangement syndrome.
Today at 2:28 am by microaggressor

» Happy Thanksgiving-
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘By the people, for the people’: Kim Dotcom to launch alternative internet
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Phenomenon over NE Denver & SE Detroit
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Types of Psilocybin Mushrooms You Probably Didn’t Know About
Today at 1:07 am by microaggressor

» Skull Discovered in China Could Re-write Our Understanding of the Theory of Human Evolution
Today at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Noah’s Ark a Metaphor For Preserving God Code Human DNA; Under Assault Now??
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» DR Steven Greer (Nov 23, 2017) - False Flag Events and Their Danger
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Paris, Île-de-France plus MORE
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another '20 Years and Back' Whistleblower Talks About Covert Space Marines Recruitment
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball streaks through the night sky over Japan
Today at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive sinkhole opens near Coromandel in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jimmy Church w/ Richard Dolan : UFOs and Disclosure
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier ~ White avians, Armistice & Accord, JFK robotoid goes bye-bye
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Become The Master Of You"
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» John McCain’s wandering orthopedic boot
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian Cabal Purge Accelerates ~ Nov. 22, 2017
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» CREEPY UNCLE JOE
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by microaggressor

» #QANON Intel Updates
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Marine Raid on CIA - Intel Update from Tom Heneghan & Stew Web
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ "Is the RV/GCR a Joke?" plus more
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reincarnation and the Evolution of Consciousness plus Reincarnation and the Spirit-form
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Q-Book: Q-Anon Summary & Online Reference
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 159 - JFK Murder Part II: Coup D'etat w/ Dr. Jim Fetzer
Yesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ 11/22/17
Yesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  The Guilt is a Trick of the Ego
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Heading Full Steam Into The Biggest Credit-default Cycle In Our Nation’s History
Yesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mainstream astronomers now discussing the possibility that Oumuamua is a spaceship
Yesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery ‘Booms’ heard in 64 locations around the world create confusion among scientists
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEEP STATE UFO SECRECY & MEDIA BLACKOUTS! JFK2017 REVELATIONS! DARK JOURNALIST & ALEXANDRA BRUCE
Yesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia Reveals Antarctica Is Not What We're Being Told
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Former Employee James Oberg Explaining UFO Sightings
Yesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Founder of Autism Non-Profit Found Dead in Canal
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wetico...MORE ON THE EGO
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » David Wilcock, Corey Goode & Company » Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Disclosure Data from Corey 8-14-15… Facebook Update… “Stressors, More Meetings, and Beach Houses”

Posted on 2015/08/14 by kauilapele
This appeared today at Corey’s FaceBook page.
Please use one’s own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.
[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence]
————————————–
Facebook post
Ahhh, St. Georges Island Florida is gorgeous!
TY to the kind people that made this beach house possible. We would never have been able to swing something like this on our own… I hope the Universe showers them with blessings and beautiful karma.
We have had quite a lot of stressors in our lives as of late, the trip to Boulder for a week was wonderful. The trip back was not so much but we did get some excellent family time in before the nightmare drive home.
Our drive went very smoothly and the house is extremely nice. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home not a stone’s throw from the ocean. This will be a perfect week in the mountains, week at the beach grounding time for me to be able to re-center and be able to write up these reports that people are waiting on.
I expect to be pulled for at least one meeting during my vacation. I find myself behind a pile of information building up that needs to be documented. Much of it is data that is still unfolding so I am at the mercy of other people’s time tables.
I should have some updates on some of the current events that I mentioned previously over the next week. There has been quite a lot going on Above, On the Surface Of and Below the Earth recently. The Tower of Babel Tarot Card ended tying in very nicely with the intelligence I was given after the fact.
It is a very exciting/spooky/impossible to predict time period we are co-creating right now.
I am also finally getting some interviews scheduled for the next several weeks. It would be nice if there were some shows in Florida that wanted to do an interview/show since I am in the area.
I will update everyone when I have the interviews scheduled. I will be doing some of the interviews with David Wilcock and others will be done with just myself.
Thank you for all the recent support and positive energy. I will be coming back with updates and more information shortly.
Corey/GoodETxSG

——————————————————————-
Gaiam TV link (with credit (support) given to Corey): http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff%3Aamb%3Acg%3Aal000
Corey’s Sphere Being Alliance Store: http://spherebeingalliance.com/store
Donate to GoodETxSG’s work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the “Donate” button on any page. Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com
Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians) Corey’s TOT Forum Thread (now closed)
Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the “Ask Question” button at the top of the page.
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com 

Share:

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum