OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON Empty REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON

August 17, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

Immigration has been a way of life for the North American continent, Australia and parts of Europe. This is where all the European migrants came first and made their homes. In fact, it is the Europeans that populated these continents going back for centuries, to the discovery of America.
Living in Canada for most of my life, my parents immigrated from Croatia. I grew up with many nationalities around me. Our usual greeting when meeting someone for the first time, even in a job interview was “Hello, and where are you from or what nationality are you?”.
It was interesting growing up in Vancouver, living and working with people from different backgrounds, cultures and traditions they either brought with them or carried forward from their parents.
This post isn’t about the foundation of building countries through immigration; it’s about our current dilemna, our view and values as we experience and watch a global immigration meltdown happening.
I believe that the bombing and destroying of sovereign nations will result in something positive. It might even be the game changer. That result will be that eventually those countries that are now being inundated with immigrants from the Middle East and Africa will eventually be forced to let them in; which will result in a huge amalgamation of different nationalities.
Let me explain this further and why I chose this topic to write about today. For starters it is a big topic in Europe, including Croatia because if the EU has it’s way, we will probably be pressured to take on refugees. Our unemployment rate is 25% and 50% youth unemployment, it surely will not help our nation, but then we are not the only member country that is suffering economically.
Europe is facing an unprecedented crisis while desperate people/families are escaping wars, occupations, ISIL, genocide and all out destruction, rushing to Europe, rightfully seeking a better life.
Most of you reading this are descendants of immigration parents. If you live in America, Canada, Australia or UK; you are most likely from Europe, Asia, Middle East. We are not strangers to immigration, our lives involve living, working and marrying someone who is an immigrant or a descendent of immigrants.
As descendents you may not see yourselves that way, you may see yourself as an American, Canadian, Australian etc., but the fact is those continents were only populated in the last 300 years or less, therefore it would be hypocritical to criticize new immigrants.
My parents escaped to a refugee camp in Italy, although my father wanted to go to Australia, he was not accepted there because of a heart condition, but generally in those days you could easily immigrate because a workforce was needed, but you didn’t always have a choice of where you would go. It all depended on the Official Policy of that country. My parents didn’t care much where they would go, they only wanted a better life.
Borders separating countries didn’t exist long ago. Our Creator created this planet  for us. All of  it’s resources were created for us to consume and use for our needs. This planet is rightfully ours, the creator didn’t divide us and place us in specific parts of the planet. The borders were the first step to separation as kingdoms were formed and men fought to either protect their land or fought in wars to occupy more land.
So here we are now, enclosed by borders, herded like cattle and instead of welcoming immigrants into our societies from countries we helped destroy, we are now like Israel building huge walls and fences to keep them out.
There are currently 7 million displaced people according to United Nations. That is twice the population of Croatia, these people lost their homes, families, children, all means of working and nobody will compensate them even though International Law states that any country bombing another is responsible for compensating the victims.
Who are we to criticize their right to seek a better life? How dare we even comment on immigrants in our neighborhoods.
The EU is currently struggling to come up with a workable and ‘fair’ plan to handle the huge influx of immigrants, I think that we should welcome them and help them integrate and start a new life. Your land is their land, we are all benefactors of this planet and should never have been separated in the first place.
For us living in Europe, we must stand up and demand that our governments take as many as possible or allow citizens to be foster families  if they can afford it. I will be the first one to offer a home to a family because I have the space and money to do so. It would give me great pleasure to help a family.
As brothers and sisters, as a big family, it is our responsibility to help those who are victims of the wars that we pay for with our tax dollars. Since we are not paying attention to where our tax dollars were going, since we didn’t demand that our taxes were not to be used for wars, since we turned a blind eye to all the wars our governments have supported, we must now help those whom we willingly or unwillingly, consciously or unconsciously destroyed.
It is easy for us who live in nice homes and apartments to pretend there is no suffering, but there is my brothers and sisters and we cannot turn a blind eye to their suffering. We created it by not wanting or being able to stop it.
I’m not saying you are personally responsible but you are contributing to the suffering by not doing anything about it.
This massive migration will eventually overcome the borders., the walls, the fences and immigration policies.
Isn’t it ironic that not long ago we were celebrating the fall of the Berlin Wall. Isn’t it all bullshit how we have been sold a pile of shit called the Shengen Treaty and now we are building walls? What hypocrites our governments are.
This is all being done in such a barbaric and cruel way, but maybe that is what we needed to do in order to bring down the borders?
We can’t become one or become humanity until we are all living together without the borders. Every aspect of our lives was and is controlled to keep us dumbed down and separated. The only way the controllers could control us was to keep us killing and hating each other so race, religion, politics, tradition, culture and gender were created to that we would be different, so that we would compete, so that we would argue and kill each other over who is better.
Uniqueness was sold to us to keep our egos fed with bullshit. It is a value to be cherished, but it’s not taught, we are born into it. Uniqueness means being one of a kind but it was subtly used to separate us by insisting it was learned trait but it’s not. It’s not an achievement, it’s simply something we come into this world with. We are unique. There is only ONE of you.
The borders are the prison cells, we are prisoners inside the cells. We must get passports (permission) to travel. We are checked at borders, each country has it’s own laws, cultures and way of life and we are never question why this is so.
People from the Middle East and Africa are also unique. They are part of the human family. They bought into religion like we did, they believed their governments like we did. These people are our brothers and sisters and are now in trouble. We must stop this cycle of separation through race, country, origin, religion an start embracing our uniqueness, start offering our hospitality, share with those less fortunate especially the people that have nothing left.
As much as they need material things, they also need love, they need nurturing, they need a loving hug, they need to know we care, they need us to understand, they need to feel safety and security. Isn’t this what you need as well?
I’m sure that you have it in you to be unselfish, to be loving, to provide some kind of help to those that are lost in this crazy world, they no longer belong to any country because of the war and divisions we have allowed our governments to support.
They too were given this planet to live on, they too have the right to feel safe and secure. It can happen to us at any given moment just because another country felt your leader was a dictator and  believe me, most of them are anyways.
We must stop separating ourselves, it is the core cause of our current problems, the separation and fragmenting of societies. Together  as ONE we are strong, together is the only way to get rid of this Control Matrix. Haven’t you figured it out yet, there is no savior, but you can become one if you save a child, a family or stretch out your hand to that brother or sisters, waiting at your border and hoping for a better life.
They are not our enemies or adversaries, they just happened to be at the wrong place and born at the wrong time.
We’ve got to stop hoping tomorrow will be a better day. It will only be a better day if you do something about it. We will not get any help until we have done all we can to make the changes. Right now, nobody in their mind would want to come here and help us, we are savages and cavemen/women using violence and aggression to solve our problems. Think about it. There is no savior, there is no way out of here until we figure it out so the sooner you start giving, you sooner we can start making the changes positive. Immigration will overtake Europe, the more we bomb, the more they will come and eventually no walls will be tall enough for them to climb. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose!

Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON Empty Re: REMOVING THE BORDERS OF THE PRISON Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Ines

If you believe the many millions more from Africa and the islamic world in your country are a good thing, go ahead and let them in. 

You may not mind been forced to wear a burqua  or hijab, be forbidden under sharia law to do anything unless a male relative gives permission etc others may not find this utopia to their liking

You might like Africans being the majority in your country, others wont

But please use your free will and spread the EU multicultural message, your descendants will just love you for it, elsewhere the rest of us are slowly ridding ourselves of this evil globalist crap

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum