OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

COCREATING DIVINE GOVERNMENT - JULY 4, 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted by Angela~Admin.~ on July 2, 2012 at 6:44pm in PATRICIA DIANE COTA-ROBLES
Back to PATRICIA DIANE COTA-ROBLES Discussions

by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

www.eraofpeace.org

July 4, 2012, is Independence Day in the United States of America. On that special day, Americans will celebrate all of the things that our Founding Fathers intended for this country: freedom, liberty, equality, prosperity, the ability to worship as we choose, and the pursuit of happiness. We will celebrate the fact that our Founding Fathers arranged for this to be a country of laws that would honor the rights of every person and perpetuate the highest good for all concerned. These noble men decreed that America would be a government OF the people, BY the people, FOR the people, a government that would ultimately enhance life for every person abiding in this wonderful land.

Needless to say, as a government and as a people we have often fallen far from those lofty goals, but that does not change the fact that these are the archetypes on which this country was founded, or that you and I are cocreating our reality day by day through our thoughts, words, feelings, actions, and beliefs.

So let's take advantage of the opportunity being presented on July 4, 2012. As millions of Americans focus on everything our Founding Fathers intended for us to experience, let's join together and expand the collective cup of our consciousness to envelop all of the governments of the world. Let's invoke the Company of Heaven to amplify our efforts a thousand times a thousandfold. Together we will heal Humanity's past abuse of power and we will pave the way for a higher order of Divine Government. A government OF Humanity's I AM Presence, BY Humanity's I AM Presence, FOR Humanity's I AM Presence.

Remember, as we invoke the Light of God for this activity of Light our unified efforts are being amplified a thousand times a thousandfold by the Company of Heaven.

These invocations are stated in the first person so we will each experience them personally, but we are simultaneously invoking this Light on behalf of every government and every person on Earth.

DIVINE GOVERNMENT INVOCATIONS

I AM breathing in and out deeply and rhythmically. I absorb every Holy Breath into my Heart Flame. With every inbreath, I AM cleansing the cells, molecules, atoms, and electrons of my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. With every outbreath, I AM expanding the Breath of the Holy Spirit into the physical plane of Earth to bless all Life. As I continue to focus my attention on my inbreath and outbreath, I AM lifted into the full embrace of my mighty I AM Presence.

Within this higher level of Divine Consciousness, I know I AM One with the Divine Heart and Mind of God, I AM One with the entire Company of Heaven, and I AM One with the I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child on Earth. Now, as One voice, One breath, One consciousness of pure Divine Love I affirm:

I AM a Beloved Child of God and ALL that my Father-Mother God have is mine. I AM a surrogate serving on behalf of ALL Humanity and all of the governments of the world.

I dedicate this activity of Light to the manifestation of Divine Government—a government OF Humanity's I AM Presence, BY Humanity's I AM Presence, FOR Humanity's I AM Presence.

Now, through the Presence of God I AM, I ask for a special Cosmic Dispensation. Beloved Father-Mother God and the Legions of Light throughout Infinity envelop Washington, DC, the United States of America, and every country on Earth in the embrace of our Father-Mother God’s Divine Wisdom, Transfiguring Divine Love, Divine Will, Purity, and Illumination until Divine Government and all of the infinite patterns of perfection associated with Divine Government are firmly established in every country of the world.

I make this invocation, this command, and this decree through the Power of God I AM. And So It Is.

In the Name of the Almighty Presence of God I AM and through the Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame pulsating in every heart...

I invoke the Goddess of Liberty, the Goddess of Justice, the Goddess of Freedom, the Goddess of Victory, the Silent Watcher over Washington, DC, Beloved Columbia, and all of the Mighty Guardians, Galactic and Cosmic Beings who dwell in the Etheric Complex over Washington, DC.

Blessed Ones, come forth now, and assist me with the most powerful cleansing activity Humanity and the Earth are capable of receiving during this Cosmic Moment. As One unified heart with all Humanity, I now invoke the 5th-Dimensional Solar Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection, the perfect balance of my Father God's Blue Flame of Power and my Mother God's Pink Flame of Divine Love.

Blaze, blaze, blaze this Solar Violet Fire in, through, and around all inharmonious actions, all lower human consciousness, and all obstructions of the Light, that I or any part of Life have ever placed in the pathway of Life’s perfection. Transmute this discordant energy cause, core, effect, record, and memory NOW and FOREVER.

BLAZE and SUSTAIN this 5th-Dimensional Solar Violet Flame with the power and might of a thousand Suns in, through and around:

The President of the United States of America and his cabinet—today and forever.

The Senate and the House of Representatives for the United States of America—today and forever.

The Supreme Court, ALL Courts of Law, and ALL legal procedures—today and forever.

The United Nations and ALL of its members—today and forever.

Through ALL world leaders and those associated with the governments of Earth at national, state, and local levels—today and forever.

God’s Will for the United States of America and all of the governments of the world SHALL MANIFEST. The Divine Plan will be fulfilled and Divine Government will be the order of the new Cosmic Day on Earth. I so decree it and accept it done. Beloved I AM.

THE DECREE FOR THE EARTH AND HER NATIONS

In the Full Power and Authority of the Beloved Presence of God I AM, we, the Children of Earth, humbly come to the Heart of our Father-Mother God to invoke into the physical plane of Earth the most intensified activity of God’s Will ever manifested in the history of time.

We invoke the Legions of Light serving this blessed Earth to absorb this Divine Essence into every fiber of their Beings and to project it into the Heart Flame and conscious mind of every person associated with the governments of this planet at every level.

Blaze the Cosmic Flame of God’s Will through each of these souls, and clear away any destructive activity of their own free will, which might rush in to impede their conscious desire to do God’s Will.

Help them to remain obedient to the Law of Harmony and to BE God in action at ALL times.

Seal all governmental positions, individually and collectively, in the radiance of God’s Will.

Reveal through Illumination’s Flame the Divine Purpose and Plan for each office and each individual, and give to each person the Spiritual Courage and Desire to fulfill that plan perfectly.

Let the Will of God be MANIFEST in, through, and around all the governments of the world NOW and FOREVER! Let the LIGHT OF GOD THAT IS ALWAYS VICTORIOUS Illumine and lead ALL Humanity everywhere!

I consciously ACCEPT this MANIFESTING NOW...even as I call.

And So It Is, Beloved I AM.

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is not altered and the proper credit line is included.

©2012 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

www.eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981;
Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
PO Box 41883,
Tucson, Arizona 85717

Last edited by purpleskyz on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Did you intend to leave your email in this message? You left all the subscribe/unsubscribe info & junk at the bottom of this post. Just FYI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I don't see my email address but when I don't leave the links you mention it also. So i will remove the bottom info for you. :)

Anonymous

Because it's not there now! lol It was at the bottom with someones email...not sure who's but there was an email there.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I removed it but it was not mine but thanks for the letting me know that it bothered you. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

It's still there.

Anonymous

I think that's a link HL... www.eraofpeace.org

Doesn't bother me, but I'm sure someone wouldn't appreciate their email being made public. I've made that mistake before. Never Again!! LOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum