Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 15 Raw Video Reveals Buildings On The Moon Near Landing Site!
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' could be a disaster, say locals plus LIVE FEED
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Dark Secret of the Vatican Pagan Gods
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Particle Odyssey’, David Serada & The Theory of Quantum Universe
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» BLUE CHICKEN CULT David "Tiny" Wilcock Claims he is "Psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life"
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kevin Spacey accuser dies “unexpectedly”
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA To Reveal Finding Of Rare Black Hole Event Next Week
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 12:23 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RamblerNash

» Carolyn Tyler ITNJ TESTIMONY - Nuclear Cover-Up
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITHEADKOWSKI AKA THE GHOUL
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health fears prompt Swiss 5G revolt
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Yes, cannabis CAN protect the liver from alcohol-induced damage, but it’s still no reason to binge
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PRINCETON STUDY BACKS END-TIMES GOG AND MAGOG WAR PROPHECY
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Area 51 Psyop: Top Brass Stoke Conspiracy Flames by Making Statements On Protecting Secretive Base
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Towns That Suddenly Vanished
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ufologist Richard Dolan Says Alien Entities are Abducting Humans to Create a Hybrid Race on Earth!
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Navy Finally Admits UFO's Are Real. Now Calls Them UAP's.
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 & SUN SIMULATOR » NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE

NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE CNWHBHfUYAAKC48

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE Pope-september_23
Planet X + the Pope + September 23 = New World Order?
August 26, 2015 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 0 Comments  
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F08%2F26%2Fplanet-x-the-pope-september-23-new-world-order%2F&title=Planet X %2B the Pope %2B September 23 %3D New World order%3f&description=NASA knows that Planet X exists but keeps tight-lipped. Check out the video below. It is a good watch and I think it will make a believer out of you.][/url]

NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Staff Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Staff Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave
(bio and articles / forum)
There have been many predictions about the end of September, especially the 23rd, the day after the pope arrives, but I want to look at this from a different perspective.
I think that something is going to happen but am not sure what and, unlike others, I try not to give false info or false predictions. Let’s suppose for a minute that absolutely nothing happens. I am wondering what those people who made predictions are going to say or post after September goes by.
Some will just adjust their prediction timeline to capture more hits but I think that those ordinary readers expecting something will certainly lose faith in people who have made wild announcements.
The world is definitely changing from more frequent earthquakes to an increase in volcanic activity and wild weather patterns, and the sun is hotter than normal. Now, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying all is well; it is not by any means and there are definite signs of the governments preparing for something.
I have seen posts that the U.S. had set of a small nuclear bomb in China and that the U.S. is at war with China but, quite frankly, I don’t think that statement holds water. I do not see the advantage in doing that at this moment in time.
Getting to the truth with all of the garbage that is posted is extremely hard, finding credible info is also very hard. I feel for the average person looking for answers, the Web has become a quagmire of disinformation and I am sure you don’t know which way to turn. The reason I write for this site is the fact that the writers here are more down to earth and not looking for the number of hits they can amass.
I said previously that I would post any pictures that I could get of Planet X while I was visiting the Bahamas. Well, guess what? I did not see a darn thing next to the sun, neither at sunrise nor sunset, but that does not mean that Planet X is not there. I still believe it is lurking close by.
I can’t predict when you will be able to see it, but some have said it will be visible by this December and they may be correct. So, if, like me, you visit many sites and read some articles that make predictions that don’t come true, then may I suggest staying away from them and stick with sites that have a better track record. The bad sites will eventually dwindle, hopefully, and I hope that those wild predictions will follow suit.
Mini Ice Age a hoax
This article was put together very well; it is probably the longest article I have ever read but I was compelled to finish reading it. The article just confirms everything I have written about over the last few months. Even though it is long, it is well worth the read.
Want to know what Martians think of us? Look at the image below. I liked this one and I can believe it. I think you will get a kick out of this. Comments in the forum welcome on this one.
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE Mars-rover-aliens
Below is an interview with Gill Broussard about Planet X; this guy knows his stuff. It is a long interview but I enjoyed every minute of it and strongly recommend listening to Gill. He is certainly on my list of who-is-who experts on Planet X.

NASA knows that Planet X exists but keeps tight-lipped. Check out the video below. It is a good watch and I think it will make a believer out of you.

Stay safe. DDD signing off.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: