OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE CNWHBHfUYAAKC48

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE Pope-september_23
Planet X + the Pope + September 23 = New World Order?
August 26, 2015 · David Hines, Planet X, Writers · 0 Comments  
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share_save#url=http%3A%2F%2Fplanetxnews.com%2F2015%2F08%2F26%2Fplanet-x-the-pope-september-23-new-world-order%2F&title=Planet X %2B the Pope %2B September 23 %3D New World order%3f&description=NASA knows that Planet X exists but keeps tight-lipped. Check out the video below. It is a good watch and I think it will make a believer out of you.][/url]

NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE Ddd-2-460x600
David Hines aka Doomsday Dave – Staff Writer for PlanetXnews.com
By Staff Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave
(bio and articles / forum)
There have been many predictions about the end of September, especially the 23rd, the day after the pope arrives, but I want to look at this from a different perspective.
I think that something is going to happen but am not sure what and, unlike others, I try not to give false info or false predictions. Let’s suppose for a minute that absolutely nothing happens. I am wondering what those people who made predictions are going to say or post after September goes by.
Some will just adjust their prediction timeline to capture more hits but I think that those ordinary readers expecting something will certainly lose faith in people who have made wild announcements.
The world is definitely changing from more frequent earthquakes to an increase in volcanic activity and wild weather patterns, and the sun is hotter than normal. Now, don’t get me wrong, I am not saying all is well; it is not by any means and there are definite signs of the governments preparing for something.
I have seen posts that the U.S. had set of a small nuclear bomb in China and that the U.S. is at war with China but, quite frankly, I don’t think that statement holds water. I do not see the advantage in doing that at this moment in time.
Getting to the truth with all of the garbage that is posted is extremely hard, finding credible info is also very hard. I feel for the average person looking for answers, the Web has become a quagmire of disinformation and I am sure you don’t know which way to turn. The reason I write for this site is the fact that the writers here are more down to earth and not looking for the number of hits they can amass.
I said previously that I would post any pictures that I could get of Planet X while I was visiting the Bahamas. Well, guess what? I did not see a darn thing next to the sun, neither at sunrise nor sunset, but that does not mean that Planet X is not there. I still believe it is lurking close by.
I can’t predict when you will be able to see it, but some have said it will be visible by this December and they may be correct. So, if, like me, you visit many sites and read some articles that make predictions that don’t come true, then may I suggest staying away from them and stick with sites that have a better track record. The bad sites will eventually dwindle, hopefully, and I hope that those wild predictions will follow suit.
Mini Ice Age a hoax
This article was put together very well; it is probably the longest article I have ever read but I was compelled to finish reading it. The article just confirms everything I have written about over the last few months. Even though it is long, it is well worth the read.
Want to know what Martians think of us? Look at the image below. I liked this one and I can believe it. I think you will get a kick out of this. Comments in the forum welcome on this one.
NIBIRU News ~ 8/27/2015 ~ Seattle! NIBIRU AMAZING VISIBLE and MORE Mars-rover-aliens
Below is an interview with Gill Broussard about Planet X; this guy knows his stuff. It is a long interview but I enjoyed every minute of it and strongly recommend listening to Gill. He is certainly on my list of who-is-who experts on Planet X.

NASA knows that Planet X exists but keeps tight-lipped. Check out the video below. It is a good watch and I think it will make a believer out of you.

Stay safe. DDD signing off.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sponsored content