OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report”

Posted on 2015/08/27 by kauilapele
Office of Poofness 8-27-15… “Mid-Week Report” Poofness_office_of_172
“ALL I CAN REPORT IS THAT THE PROJECT FUNDINGS ARE IN IMMINENT MODE, AND ALREADY MAJOR MOVES HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED TO GET THE FUNDS SHAKEN LOOSE AND SENT OVER. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW…
“…THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS ARE MOVING FORWARD WELL, AND THIS ALONE WILL PROVIDE FOR MASSIVE ECONOMIC BOOSTS EVERYWHERE…
“ON THE RV SIDE, PRETTY QUIET STILL. NO, NOT ALMOST TOO QUIET. WE KNOW IT IS INEVITABLE THAT SOMETHING AMAZING WILL HAPPEN THERE. ON THE PPP SIDE, RUMBLINGS ARE INDICATING THAT THESE WILL BE DONE SOMETIME IN SEPTEMBER, BUT NO DATES YET.”
—————————–
HI ALL
I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT REPORTING IN YESTERDAY, AND THE LATENESS TODAY. HEALTH PROBLEMS EVERYWHERE, AND WITH ALL THE WORK IT HAS BEEN A DIFFICULT TIME.
ALL I CAN REPORT IS THAT THE PROJECT FUNDINGS ARE IN IMMINENT MODE, AND ALREADY MAJOR MOVES HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED TO GET THE FUNDS SHAKEN LOOSE AND SENT OVER. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW, AND FROM ALL ACCOUNTS, I THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET STARTED IN THE FIRST WEEKS OF SEPTEMBER.
THERE HAS BEEN DISCUSSION ON THE METHODOLOGY OF GETTING THE DHINTAKE FUNDINGS DONE AS OPPOSED TO THE HUMANUS FUNDINGS. THE MAJORITY OF DHINTAKE PROJECTS ARE THE SMALL ONES OF LESS THAN 1 MILLION. MANY ARE JUST SOME HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS. THESE PROJECTS WILL BE FASTRACKED BY HUMANUS, AS THEY DO NOT REQUIRE IN DEPTH FEASIBILITY OR EPA STUDIES AND THE LIKE.
THIS IS GOOD NEWS, AS THESE FUNDINGS WILL BE VERY STREAMLINED BUT WILL STILL HAVE THE RESOURCE BASE OF HUMANUS TO SERVICE THEIR NEEDS. NOTHING IS TOO SMALL. MARY’S LEMONADE STAND WILL BE FUNDED SO SHE CAN GET A TABLE, PITCHER, LEMON JUICER, STEVIA (NO SUGAR), AND PURE WATER (NOT A KITCHEN TAP). I THINK YOU GET MY DRIFT.
IN OTHER NEWS, THE HISTORIC ASSET COMPENSATIONS ARE MOVING FORWARD WELL, AND THIS ALONE WILL PROVIDE FOR MASSIVE ECONOMIC BOOSTS EVERYWHERE. MANY PLATFORMS AND OTHER COMPENSATORS ARE JUST CHAFFING AT THE BIT WE ARE SO CLOSE. THIS I ALSO FIGURE TO START IN THE FIRST WEEKS OF SEPTEMBER.
ON THE RV SIDE, PRETTY QUIET STILL. NO, NOT ALMOST TOO QUIET. WE KNOW IT IS INEVITABLE THAT SOMETHING AMAZING WILL HAPPEN THERE.

ON THE PPP SIDE, RUMBLINGS ARE INDICATING THAT THESE WILL BE DONE SOMETIME IN SEPTEMBER, BUT NO DATES YET.
THE GEOPOLITICAL LANDSCAPE IS GETTING FIRMED UP WITH ALIGNMENTS BEING FORGED ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS AS COUNTRIES AND GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE SEE WISDOM IN HELPING HUMANITY. THIS SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORTS IS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS, AND WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE IT.
I WILL BE TRAVELLING SOON, AND WILL TRY TO MAINTAIN THE REGULAR MESSAGE POST, BUT FIRST I HAVE TO HUNKER DOWN AND GET A BIT BETTER BEFORE I CAN.
THANKS EVERYBODY, AND MAY GLAD TIDINGS SHOWER FROM THE NEXT MESSAGE.
IN UNWAVERING GRATITUDE.
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
August 27, 2015
2goforth@safe-mail.net
Consultations, continue…
Love and Kisses,
‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’
Susan, ZAP and Staff

Thanks to:https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Not so long back the clear date of the 17th of August this year was given for "release of funds etc"

This was to be in the global area around Australia.

This was accompanied by a caveat of "or else"

As of today there is no evidence of either

As much as I personally appreciate the time and effort taken by others to supply information from many sources for their readers to digest, the pattern and modus operandi of those pumping this rubbish never changes.

The damage caused by repeated raising of hopes brings down the personal level of many at a spiritual level and this alone is helping the negative forces of oppression maintain the level of misery they so enjoy inflicting upon others.

To the admins, board owners, and people who in good faith supply information I say thank you and blessings to you

To the zaps, poofs, Schmidts and other I would like to say, until you have something concrete to say please.......go forth and multiply

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum