Latest topics
» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Extinction Rebellion - Rebels For The 1% - David Icke
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?”

Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?”

Posted on 2015/08/29 by kauilapele
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_5At the moment I’m experiencing a desire for just “being still”. Maybe it’s related to the multiple storms that are currently surrounding the islands. “Stillness in the Storm(s)“.
Pretty massive changes around here. I mean, on the islands, but also around the planet.
Personally, I’m feeling like I’m in the eye of the planetary hurricanes of change. And there are surely many hurricanes flying around out there tight now. Here , there, everywhere. And I do mean, “here, there, everywhere”.
I’ve not felt like posting anything at all today. This may be my only post for today.
I have long since stopped judging myself for any blogging, or lack of it, that my Spirit chooses to do.
I’m not blogging for anyone’s approval.
I’m not blogging to try to “fix” anything.
I’m not blogging to try to “wake people up”.
I’m not blogging for the highest “number of hits”.
I’m not blogging for money.
I’m not blogging for the “Kingdom of Hawai’i”.
I’m not blogging for “The Galactics”.
And I’m absolutely not blogging for mocha.
I’m blogging because I feel it is my kuleana (Sacred Path) to share what resonates within me, and to “put it out there”. Sometimes it’s a lot, sometimes (like today) it’s hardly anything. In the end, it’s my “a lot”, and my “hardly anything”.
If others enjoy reading what goes out on this blog, that’s great. If it doesn’t, that’s also “great”. In the end, I suppose I’m sort of here “for the planet”.
And I suppose that is all I have to share for right now.
Aloha, Kp

Share:

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum