OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed September-2015
I can’t shake the uneasy feeling that we’re not escaping September unscathed
August 29, 2015
By Staff Writer David Hines aka Doomsday Dave
I found this article very interesting, as it is just another ploy to get people to be obedient. I, for one, am quite happy with my own religion and am not prepared to listen to the Pope, no matter what he says.
In regard to Hillary Clinton, I would not trust her at all, especially if people are stupid enough to elect her as President. I do not mean to offend anyone; this is just my opinion and, if you have a difference of opinion, then that is fine and we will agree to disagree. I don’t want to get into a battle on forum over this one.
As individuals, we have the freedom as of now to have a difference of opinion and we can voice that opinion freely, at least for now.
If the Pope does announce that we have made contact with aliens, then fine, but I will be damned if I am going to be led by people I have no respect for, if they are either here or elsewhere.
I think we have been lied to for so long it is criminal; they have an agenda, so please don’t fall into their trap. If these people really cared about you, then they would have built bunkers for the entire nation, like what Switzerland did for their people. Get my point?
I know this is me being very opinionated again but I do not like being blind-sided by anyone and I see that it is coming, so all I can suggest is to be cautious of what is true and what is a lie. If there is truly an alien invasion in the works, then why have they not told us about it so we could at least arm ourselves so we can protect our families? Instead, the powers that be bought up most of the ammunition and gun powder for themselves, as well as stocking up on supplies in those bunkers they built with your money.
Do you get my point? Why the hell would you trust any of these so-called leaders?
I thought this article might interest some of you taking a vacation. It talks about a plague outbreak in Yosemite. I did not hear anything on mainstream media about this one or, if they did put it on the news, I missed it.
Even though the video below has nothing to do with Planet X, I felt compelled to post this, as usually the networks are always reporting on bad policing. Well, that is not always the case and, unfortunately, I guess this is not worth their while to broadcast, which does not surprise me. Not all American cops are bad, as portrayed lately by the media, so, in respect for those good cops I thought that this was required.

September is around the corner. Are you ready? I don’t know about all of you out there but, as the clock keeps ticking and we are getting closer to September, I am getting very concerned about what, if any, event is going to come upon us. I have given this a lot of thought and have imagined and played out just about every scenario in my mind. The more I think about it, the worse it seems and I think that we all have no idea just how bad it will be. Man versus man for survival is a chilling thought: starvation, thirst, disease, injury and death all fall into the mix. If you think about those things, then look at how prepared you are. You will probably come to the realization that you are not ready.
I think even though you may believe in Planet X, you are grappling in your mind that something will change at the last minute and everything will just be as it is; that called denial. The coming events will be so bad that it will make all of the previous wars combined look like a stroll in the park. Oh, I know your in-law think you have flipped your lid with believing in all of this nonsense. I know, as I am going through the same thing. My wife does not like talking about it. She is planning our next vacation already, whereas I am planning how to survive. Talk about going in opposite directions. We could not be further apart, but I stick with my convictions and, if I am wrong, then I will take the mocking any day over what I believe is coming.
I feel a great uneasiness, as the more I research stuff and listen to those I trust for some update information and I think if you have spent the time I have researching and putting the jigsaw puzzle together, you would be where I am on the belief scale. There are many well-educated people who know and believe what our fate is in the near future. Just take the people who run this site and other people who are running similar sites on the Web. They are not doing this for kicks; they are dedicated to bring you the truth. They are not being forced to do this; they are, in fact, sacrificing a lot just to get the word out to the world and for that I thank them.
I am not a physicist or a doctor, nor am I a lawyer, and I did not attend a university either, but I am not stupid and can see the writing on the wall. I have lived a long time and life experience is invaluable, much more so than a university degree.
What I am about to tell you is important, so listen up. I have written about this before but would just like to remind you that when the end of September comes and possibly nothing happens, please don’t let your guard down, as that date is only projected for something to happen because all the clues point to that date. We, the ordinary folks, don’t know what will happen but I bet the people you voted into office do. You know, the ones who are supposed to serve you and have your best interests at heart. NOT!
It is hard for me and it could be the same for other people who write all this stuff to maintain credibility because, if we commit to a date of a catastrophic event and then nothing happens, our level of credibility drops dramatically. But, on the other hand, we want to warn you of what we think is pending; it is like being between a rock and a hard place. We certainly can’t be correct 100% of the time and the best we can do is give you the information that we have discovered so you can decide for yourself the path you need to take.
If you want to see what has been happening around the world, check out the video below. When it is all put together like this, you get to realize that something on this planet has changed and is continuing that way now and it will only get worse. Thanks to Omar for sending me this video.

NASA has always maintained that they search space for any asteroid or meteor heading for Earth, but so far they have missed at least two that I know of (Russia and Iran).
The video below explains that if an asteroid or meteor was headed for Earth on a collision course, we would have no notice at all. If you think of it logically, looking for a meteor or asteroid would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They say in the video it is not a question of if it will happen but when. With Planet X approaching and going through the asteroid belt, one could assume the risk of a meteor or asteroid hitting Earth would increase 10-fold or higher. Just food for thought and I am not trying to scare anyone or make a prediction but just try to open your minds to a possibility.

This article was posted by a gentleman who seems legitimate and would be worth reading. It is about how the BBC reported back in August 2000 that NASA said an asteroid was on course to impact Earth in 15-1/2 years; in other words, pretty close to where we are in time now.
Stay safe. DDD signing off.
Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum