Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 11: Potential of Human Consciousness | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
The cost of using powers for nefarious ends comes with karmic impact. The light-side of the the force, so to speak, is more difficult in its depth of approach, yet more empowering as one furthers along the path.
The cabal spends a great deal of energy to ensure humanities co-creative consciousness remains chaotic and in their control. But as a result of tsunami waves of galactic energy, humanity is going through a mass initiation, which will one day culminate in a grand awakening of ascended abilities.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url].
If you do not already have a Gaiam TV subscription, and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
The summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green brackets].
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode
TELEPATHS AND TELEKINETICS:
- DW - We're here with Corey Goode, an insider who has a truly remarkable breadth of information, in a variety of highly classified projects, at the cosmic top secret level and above, 35 levels above the secrecy of the President of the United States. We've been talking about intuitive training, the programs Corey and other insiders were a part of, training to become more psychic, to have greater powers and capabilities. All of this builds up to the rainbow body, as described by the Tibetan monks using meditative and spiritual practices. [DW appeared on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church on May 26th of this year, wherein he discussed the process of raising one's vibration using meditation and mental transmutation techniques; the Tibetan method. Essentially how we define the events and things in our lives, determines the resulting emotional charge associated to them, which in turn, affects the electromagnetic coherence of our aura; the energy field which organizes matter around the body. Once we begin to master this technique, we can literally reverse the aging process and eventually transcend the physical body itself. For more on this see the following posts.]
Related David Wilcock: Stargates, Consciousness Tech, Draco "Fear Food" & Methods of Personal Transformation, ET Contacts | Analysis of Fade to Black May 26th 2015
Related Organic vs. Artificial Immortality | Cyborg ET Races, AI Black Goo, 'Wave X', The Solar Shift & Organic Evolution Via Truth Receptivity
- DW - Welcome back to the show Corey.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - The Tibetan rainbow body seems to be at the core of where this discussion is ultimately taking us. I have written about this extensively. For those who don't already know and may be new to this, the rainbow body seems to be a transmutation of the physical body at the time of death. The core of the practice seems be constant meditation, and to have every thought being a loving thought [as in we define it that way using spiritual contemplation and understanding; holistic thinking]. What you described in the previous episode is very disturbing stuff [the use of virtual reality to put trainee's into morally harsh situations to compel them to follow orders vs doing what is right.] You said that some of these guys in the program thought of themselves as Sith Lords [ala the Star Wars films].
- CG - Yes. They see themselves as masters of the dark side of the force, Sith lords. Very much of that mythos is a part of their belief system.
- DW - Without getting tOo graphic, were they d the most negative things you can do to other people [most likely trauma based techniques of all sorts] as black magic to enhance the capabilities that they had.
- CG - Yes.
- DW - You were describing people that could throw a ball of energy out of their hand and dent metal with it. Is this just a little ding in the metal?
- CG - No. A major collapse enough to push in metal doors. If they did this to a human being, they wouldn't be able to survive the experience.
- DW - When I was talking to Daniel before [one of DW's insiders] he was describing two types of psychics; TPs [telepaths - sending/receiving information from mind to mind] and TKs [telekinetic - manipulating the physical world with the power of mind]. Did they break it down like that in the program you were involved in?
- CG - People that had telekinetic abilities were moved into another program.
- DW - Daniel was told that TKs were one out of a 1000 people, they are much more rare, but they could be trained just like a telepath could be trained. Did you experience the same thing, that telekinetics could be trained to become more powerful?
- CG - Any of these abilities can be enhanced. Through training and also chemical injections that somehow develop these abilities.
- DW - Daniel also said to me that they graded people on a scale of psi-ability, with the letter "P" and then a number; this would be for telepaths or telekinetics. A P0 would be your typical person with no psi abilities. A natural psychic, someone we would think of as really good would still only be a P4, but in the training that Daniel went through, the people at the highest level could be P8, P9 and P10. If you are a telekinetic, apparently they would use these people to pinch the corroded artery in somebody's neck, and kill them by a blood choke to the brain. Were you aware of psychic abilities being used for assassinations and that kind of thing; is this part of what they were training for?
- CG - Yes, they were using some of the abilities to train these young people to be able to kill, with telekinetic abilities. Did this person [Daniel] start this training as an adult or a child?
- DW - Yes, he was working at the Montauk base. They had a peculiar way of approaching you, like a random conversation... 'What do you think about E.S.P. what do you think about psychic abilities?' And if you show interest in it, saying that you've had your experiences and things like this.. they would say.. 'Well as it turns out there's a program, you can get paid extra, it won't affect your regular duties and your going to be able to learn a whole lot of really cool stuff... What do you think? Do you want to try it out?' This is how they would recruit you.
- CG - Well the reason I asked is that one of the objectives they created the MILAB program for is to train children between 5 and before they hit puberty - they want them when they are very young - and if they get them at an early age to train them and enhance these abilities, they get much more advanced abilities; less then if they tried to train an adult. The children trained in the MILAB programs would blow adults off the scale you mentioned.
- DW - I believe Daniel said he only got up to P7 and he was a telepath. They also said something weird, which is that, TPs and TKs are like the yin and yang of the conscious and subconscious. If you are telekinetic then your telepathic ability is subconscious and it will happen but you can't control it. If your a telepath then your telekinesis is subconscious and you can't control it. You either have one or the other, but not both, is what they seem to have discovered.
- CG - Well, you have both but the other one is very weak. During the Intuitive Empath training, weird things would happen, like objects moving across the floor of the room when you were seriously focused on a task. Especially when they were being enhanced technologically in remote viewing and intuitive enhancement training [in episode 10 of Cosmic Disclosure, CG mentions that during Intuitive Empath training, a metallic probe would be used to project sound waves into the pineal gland. This would apparently cause very intense subjective experiences such as out of body sensations and visions.] This was with younger people, in this age window, that we've been talking about.
- DW - One of the things that Daniel was really impressed by was the Scifi show Babylon 5. The author of the show, J. Michael Straczynski featured this P scale system in the show several times. One of the things he remarked on is that in the show some of the ET races were ranked as P11 or even P12, but that he was told it is impossible to go over P10. But this obviously isn't true, that's just what he was told.
- CG - When they start training people in adulthood for these abilities, they have already missed a major window. When you are at a young age, you haven't formed a preconceived ideas about what is possible, your consciousness is more malleable, and therefore so are your abilities. Because consciousness is the trigger for these abilities. These younger people are able to be trained to be able to do a lot more things then someone who is way past the age of puberty, and has an established belief systems about what is and is not possible.
THE DARKSIDE VS THE LIGHTSIDE OF THE 'FORCE':
- DW - Why do you think that these rainbow body practices require so much more work then receiving injections and using technology to get you negatively empowered as a psychic.
- CG - It's always a short cut. But to enhance yourself and evolve on a positive path is very long and difficult. The Blue Avians gave this message to us: to become more loving and forgiving to ourselves and others, to stop the wheel of karma, to focus daily on becoming service to others, to raise our consciousness and our vibrations. This sounds really hippy, flowery and easy to do, but I can assure you this is an extremely difficult path to walk. Conversely, when you can walk a short and jagged negative path, where you get some very strong and interesting abilities, it will seem like a more doable course for people. [Indeed the path of truth and harmony is the most difficult, because it requires us to seek self knowledge and heal ALL of the errors and missteps hidden within. It is much easier to avoid these offers for expanded consciousness, and depend on a guru or technology to 'skip ahead'. The cost of this is huge however, for we become dependent on technology while at the same time using our powers for egocentric reasons that can tend to harm others in the process. In the end, there are no true cheats when it comes to universal and personality attainment. In my view slowly reflecting on one's past experience and seeking out our errors can be emotionally turbulent at first, but as we walk the path, it gets easier and eventually goes from a difficult labor to a joyful exploration.]
- DW - Why do you think that in Hollywood movies that it's always the evil characters which seem to gain supernatural powers, and its always the heroic characters that have to fight them using weapons, true grit and dumb luck?
- CG - Well, its because of the people who make these movies. They want to promote going down the path of hate and fear, the dark path, as the strongest. That is the way to get rich, famous and powerful; to be ruthless. To be nice is a very hard, almost always a loosing battle. A difficult battle to win.
- DW - Tibetans also had black magic, and I think people don't realize this, there were some very negative practitioners in Tibet, like what is described in the book: Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East. One of the things it talks about in this book is what some of these black magic Tibetans would do if they want to assassinate someone. They would take a knife or dagger and charge it up with huge amount of anger or hatred, and then if they do that enough, the person would want to pick up the knife and kill themselves with it. But they said it was very dangerous to do this, because you might want to pick up the dagger and use it on yourself. Or some kind of bad karma happened to the practitioner. What do you think is going on there?
- CG - There are universal natural laws kicking in. If you are going to use hate and fear as a tool, then the laws of karma are always going to catch up with you. It seems that we see a lot of evil politicians get away with many things, and are never held accountable. Well, eventually the law of karma is going to catch up with them, and they will get hit with it all at once.
Related Black & White Magic: How do you Manifest your Desires? - Understanding the 2 Modes of Manifestation
- DW - But we also see them getting hit with incredible scandals, or they get injured some how. It seems like they are required to be there for a certain job description, but even in one life time it doesn't appear like they are having a lot of fun. [In my research, the powers that be hold a principle of incompetence to be a foundation for their authority. That since humanity is unknowledgeable it creates disharmony and error, requiring a higher intelligence to step in and bring order to chaos. The papal bulls are founded on the principle 'let he who would be duped be duped' meaning that the universe will allow a certain amount of deception to initiate others into higher consciousness. Essentially we are going through a huge cosmic initiation and the Cabal are playing the role of evil doers to teach us to become self mastered and truly sovereign; not dependent on external authorities. This is why we can't be 'saved' by angels or benevolent ET's, although they do intervene in our affairs, yet only in ways which provide for personal empowerment and education. If they swooped into save us from the Cabal, they would rob us of the opportunity to grow and evolve. Instead they keep the balance and foster individual moments of catalyst, nurturing each embodiment in a unique and personal way towards self mastery.]
- CG - Even those of us who are trying to walk the positive path, if we are not being challenged with the yin the yang, the dark and more sinister side of the coin, we're not ever really going to grow spiritually. We grow through adversity; and that makes a lot of people angry. They say 'you know what, leave me alone, leave me in peace, and I will sit in a lotus position, meditating and growing a lot quicker if I don't have these negative things happening to me.' But that is just not how the universe is designed to work.
- DW - Interestingly, the Tibetans say the worst thing you can do is to sit, meditate and be blissed out all the time. They warn that you could go into 'the realm of conception-less gods,' and that it is a very dangerous thing. One of the funny things that they say, is if you are in a situation of extreme fear - like a pack of wild dogs chasing you down - in that moment when your running for your life, this is the closest you can get to cosmic consciousness; a full breaking down of the veil of who you really are.
- CG - Well you never feel more alive than in the that moment you're in danger.
- DW - Do you think this is the basis of why they put you in these horrible situations [in virtual reality], to evoke the yearning of the soul to the higher self or god, to preserve your life or life in general?
- CG - It is to have you focus on being in the moment, on preservation of life and to draw on inner energy and power through your consciousness; that is 'built in' [to the life experience in general] to help you with survival.
CASE OF PSI ABILITIES AND EFFECTS:
- DW - What do you think is going on in these documented cases - you don't hear about them much anymore - where a mother and child are trapped under a car, and the mother lifts it up with a massive feat of strength. What do you think is happening in a case like this?