Latest topics
» UPDATES ~ #PizzaGate Comet Ping Pong ~ FALSE FLAG
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Global Financial Markets Plunged Into Chaos As Italy Overwhelmingly Votes “No”
Yesterday at 10:53 pm by MartyM

» The entire election steal process summarized:
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt's Live Call Transcript 11-30-2016
Yesterday at 10:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oil Company Responds To US Army Corps’ Announcement, Will Continue To Proceed With Pipeline
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Serena1

» Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ Discover secret planet x tsunami coming plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Soul Communion
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Holographic Healing Session with Cindy Carter
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BUSTED!! COMET PING PONG PIZZA SHOOTER IS AN ACTOR
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Light Years Beyond Nuclear Propulsion
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s Statement
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by Honeybee63

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Krampas ~ Tis the Season
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Veterans March at Standing Rock! We Are Here Until The Black Snake Is Gone! (12/5/2016)
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On NASA All-Sky Camera and MORE
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Firey orange object falls toward earth | Looks big!
Yesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NoDAPL: Why the Black Snake Isn't Slain, ETP Fully Expects to NOT Reroute Pipeline
Yesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  David Wilcock & Corey Goode - Mini Updates
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Santa is Coming to Town
Yesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Denver Intensifies Sweeps of Unhoused Community and Confiscates Survival Gear; Parade of Rights Rally
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anitorum by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘I’m here until they’re done’: Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Cloaked In Cloud Dome Over Rhyl, UK ?
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » NIBIRU, PLANET X & 9 » NIBIRU News ~ 9/17/2015 ~ Planet X is not an ‘if’ but ‘when’ and MORE

NIBIRU News ~ 9/17/2015 ~ Planet X is not an ‘if’ but ‘when’ and MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Planet X is not an ‘if’ but ‘when’ (an alien invasion is just a ‘maybe’)
September 17, 2015

I think that we have to consider that if there is going to be an alien invasion, we may not even see any alien, as I am sure they’re not stupid and I know that bullets hurt and kill.
So I got to thinking about how they would initially invade and I think that they would send down millions of killer orbs to do the work for them, whether they are laser-like weapons that could fire and evaporate us once hit by one or just become plain dead. I can’t imagine them stepping foot on this planet, if they could eradicate up from their safe haven in space.
So possibly no amount of firepower will help; it would be like being targeted by a drone and puff — in one second you are gone.
Another scenario could be is they could possibly disarm us, just like they did with the nuclear warheads underground; they have shut them down in the U.S. and Russia, as well as other countries in the past. We can’t underestimate their capabilities, as we are not sure just how far advanced they really are. The governments of the Western world may have some sort of defence but our capabilities are also unknown, as everything has been kept hush-hush.
If they do step foot on our planet, then one would have to assume they would have some sort of self-defence-like a force field that bullets cannot penetrate. I can’t imagine what it would be like coming face-to-face with an aggressive reptilian and not being able to defend myself.
Check out the video below and make sure you watch it in its entirety. I think you will find this interesting. It could be fake, sure, but if it isn’t, then that means they are here already and what are they doing inside that cave? What fascinates me is why the military has not gone down this cave to find out what is going on; or maybe they have and never came back. I guess we will never know.

The video below was sent to me by Omar. It shows sunrise in Florida and captures what looks like Planet X. However, with all the pictures I am getting sent to me, it seems very strange to me that nothing has been released from the government or NASA. You would think with so many witness sightings there would be a media frenzy, even with a gag order. If it is that clear in the sky, why are people not getting up in arms wanting answers?

I did an experiment with a number 10 welding lens and took a picture with my cell phone and by manipulating the weld lens I could create the second sun, even though it is not there, so I am very cautious about some pictures, as I am not an expert. Like I have said before, I do not like to be fooled, as I am sure you feel the same way; I just want genuine pictures. Please do not misunderstand me: the pictures I have received so far seem genuine enough but I guess until I actually witness it myself, I am always some what skeptical.
I don’t know about all of you but it is getting very confusing in some of the news information that comes over the Web. There are many shows like Infowars, David Icke and so on. There are so many more.
There are reports that some of these media can’t be trusted and it’s gotten to the point where I am not sure who to believe anymore. Just research it for yourself and, while you are at it, check out their net worth and who they associate with. I personally just want the truth and I sure don’t like it when I get played, as I am sure you feel the same way. Many of these shows I don’t even watch anymore because of the drama they create and it is becoming less believable.
I wonder sometimes if these people are controlled to create anarchy in the U.S. and other countries. It is obvious there is a greater plan for this planet and with all the false flags that we see, who the hell can we trust? This is something I have been grappling with for some time now but I am not going to personally slam anyone, as I have no proof, but I am very suspicious about any underground media now and the information they thrust into our faces.
How does one decipher what is truth and what are lies with all the crap that is being broadcast over the Web? I have gotten to the point where I question anyone or any breaking news stories. There is definitely something going on and it is called control of the masses and most likely it will come to pass that all your freedoms that you have enjoyed will dwindle to a trickle or most likely become nonexistent.
Some of these Web media channels build hype and, if you get sucked in, which is quite possible, as they sound very believable, as individuals we sometimes act upon this info, not realizing it could be false. It is a huge game that people are playing and it really can be destructive and it disturbs me, as it should you. I am sure most of you just want the truth but beware of what you hear and who you listen to and really try to analyze what you are seeing and hearing.
Now if you watch the video below all the way through, you will now understand what I wrote about above. This video was put out in July and I am not sure who the narrator is or what qualifications he has. He basically debunks Marshall Masters and Sitchin. Is he right or is he wrong? Is he a paid troll of the government?
So let’s say the narrator in this video is correct. Then I ask myself, why are a lot of countries, especially the U.S., building all these underground bunkers which cost billions or trillions? They certainly don’t do it for no reason. And why has the U.S. government purchased millions of three-tier coffins?
Let’s just say that Planet X does not exist and we all have prepared for its arrival but it is a no-show. Well, the timing of all this preparedness by these governments is strange, to say the least. Could be they expect nuclear war or some meteor hitting earth. Either way, we are the ones who are going to suffer, so whatever you believe in, being prepared is okay.
Being prepared is not in vain, as I believe some catastrophic event is going to occur that we need to get prepared for. When you consider some of the photographic evidence of Planet X and, I am sure there are many fakes, it’s just like the UFO phenomenon. People also debunk that and I am 100% in agreement that there are aliens.
So who is right and who is wrong? Trust me, I am as confused as you are with some of this stuff. I am somewhat perplexed and tired of listening to crap and I am still searching for the truth.
Well, time will tell because, if I do not see Planet X in the sky, as predicted by this December in Canada, then I am going to rethink my thinking. If, in fact, it does not show up, I am going to be changing my confidence in those who have predicted said arrival date.
I am trying to be as objective as possible with any predicted catastrophic event that might occur in the near future and I would sure like to read your views on what I have written, preferably in the forum.
(I apologize if I have cast doubt in your minds or confused you in any way, as that is not my goal. Truth is the goal but at the very least I have you thinking.)
Stay safe. DDD signing off.

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not necessarily represent those of PlanetXnews.com nor its parent company, XmediaX. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for PlanetXnews.com, please email write@planetxnews.com.
Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

PurpleSkyz

Admin

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum