OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) Empty Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :)
from facebook...

I was once a supporter of Kevin D. Annett, but no more and not for some time.
I became suspicious when I noted that although he started out with information based on travesties committed by his own Protestant Church against Native American Children, he promptly dropped all reference to THOSE (still unproven) "murders" and concentrated 100% on the supposed similar sins of the Roman Catholic Church.
Why, I asked myself, would an honest man who was aware of travesties committed by the Protestant Churches suddenly stop his complaints against them, and instead focus solely on the Catholic Church? Aren't Protestant murders of children just as bad as Catholic murders of children? Hmm?
The answer wasn't long in coming. The Holy See forced the Basel III Reforms on the international banking cartels and that is when all this fou-fou-rah started. Mr. Annett has been well-funded to carry out his attacks on the Pope and many other innocent people who provably were nowhere near any of the sites of the supposed crimes that took place in Canada and elsewhere. He hasn't been well-funded to carry out attacks against the Protestant sects because they didn't whip the banks.
And ten years later, I still see absolutely NO CREDIBLE forensic evidence of anything but a witch hunt and some poorly maintained graveyards.
The only "convictions" have been in Kangaroo Courts operating on the presumption that they have authority vested in them by who and by what? And even under the supposed "authority" of people who were named as "jurors" who didn't participate at all in the deliberations that supposedly resulted in these convictions ---- ? Last but not least, people need to be aware that all these purported "convictions" rely on the principle that if you don't object to an accusation, it "must" be true---- not on any rational evidence that any crime ever took place.
So don't be hoodwinked by Kevin Annett or Cindy Kay Courier or any of the other rats and ignoramuses running around making these vacuous claims. Show us the bodies. Show us the forensic evidence. Show us the actual, factual convictions. Or shut up.

2Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) Empty Re: Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Trigger Warning- Ending Worldwide Trauma Based Mind Control Operations

Before I go ghost from Facebook, I have to inform you about someone who might be deliberately spreading disinformation about the Vatican's and British Royal's involvement in ritual abuse, pedophile networks and child trafficking. Her name is @Anna Von Reitz, I believe she has worked in the legal system before. She keeps posting about how there is no evidence that the Roman Catholic(VATICAN) Church is involved in the murder of children, and that there is no evidence this type of ritual abuse goes on, but as you can see by this page, there is a lot of evidence proving satanic ritual abuse, government mind control operations, and government child trafficking and pedophile networks. I don't know Anna's true agenda, her spreading this kind of disinformation could not be of her own will, but then again if she works in the legal system, she could be deliberately spreading disinformation about ritual abuse and mind control to cover up the crimes of her pedophile saturnalian judges and attorney's. She is discrediting Kevin Anette of the International Common Law court of Justice, and who knows, maybe he isn't who he says he is, but the Vatican, and the Pope, and everyone residing in the Vatican, are the biggest pedophiles on the planet. The Vatican itself is the worldwide pedophile, ritual abuse, and child trafficking network. To deny this just shows total ignorance. Anna von Reitz look at this page I run. You can find endless victim testimony, once you get to 20+ victims, with some government and industry insiders backing them up, it becomes difficult to deny the FACTS!. Not opinion, I present FACT! Look up late retired FBI agent Ted Gunderson, look up attorney John DeCamp and his investigation into the Boys Town Nebraska pedophile network, look up Project Monarch victim Cathy O'Brien, and her partner and Ex-CIA agent Mark Phillips.Watch the interview by David Icke with Arizona Wilder called "Revelations of a Mother Goddess". Look up Professor Griff, he has been talking about the Illuminati and demonic influence in the music industry for years. Please, if you are going to deny the facts about ritual abuse, pedophile networks and mind control operations being run at the highest levels of the Vatican and Crown of England, then you need to shut up about this subject, because you are spreading disinformation, and diverting people from a MAJOR WORLDWIDE CRIMINAL ELEMENT! .. Then again I believe that to be your deliberate agenda. Maybe you are a good person who hasn't studied this subject in depth? If so then you need to study this, because this is a worldwide crime that cannot be ignored, and people cannot be diverted from this... There are forces at work, working to arrest EVERYONE in the Vatican and British Royalty, who have ever been involved with these criminal child abuse networks. Demons, your days are numbered.

3Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) Empty Re: Judge Anna on Kevin Annett :) Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From Judge Anna.....

Going on six hours ago, I challenged Cindy Kay Courier and the rest of the Sex Scandal Choir to come up with "actual, factual" evidence proving the existence of ritual child abuse going on in the Catholic Church.
I want you all to know that after six (6) hours and counting, no such evidence has been produced--- just web gossip and unsubstantiated witness testimony that--- somehow--- never produced any sworn affidavits of probable cause. Plus, some videos and mainstream news items about three child abuse cases in school settings, all of them related to "Satanism"--- and nothing else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum