OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE CPNJXhxUEAA9wTb

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE Crying-sad-baby-3
Some think I’m childish and wasting my time with Planet X. What do you think?
September 19, 2015

Lately, I have had people contact me to tell me that there is no Planet X. Well, are they right or are they wrong? They also told me to get on with my life. Well, I am. I am getting prepared for its arrival.
They tell me that I said that Planet X will be here in September but I have never said that nor have I ever put a time and date on the arrival of Planet X. Some, however, have reported on the Web that by March 2016 it will likely be here but, again, they are not certain and I sure as hell don’t know for sure. The only people who could probably tell you are some of the world governments or NASA, and maybe the European Space Agency.
I have been called “childish” to think and write about Planet X arriving in our solar system. Well, we all have an inner child but it is the adult writing, not the child. I told them, if they can actually 100% prove to me that Planet X is a figment of mine and everyone’s imagination, I will stop writing about it. No one has come forward yet with that proof; there is way too much overwhelming information to the contrary.
Moving on
Has Planet X broken up? Or could this be some other object, maybe one of the moons orbiting Planet X?
Below are some photographs from Michelle X in Australia of Planet X and it does look like something has happened to the planet by the photographs but I don’t think that a nuclear warhead could even make a dent in a planet that size. Maybe Planet X has collided or crashed into another planet, which the force of that could be powerful enough to split a planet. Click the photos to make them larger and zoom in. Now do you see what I mean? Let me know what you think.
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE Mx1
NIBIRU News ~ 9/18&19/2015 ~ SECOND SUN IN THE WEST !! and MORE Mx2
Possible video of Planet X taken from the Space Station
The video below was taken from the International Space Station and was sent to me by Adam. Thanks, Adam. Watch and you decide what you think it could be.

When they ask 2.8 million people to evacuate in Japan, you have to ask yourself, do we have a problem here? I don’t think that has ever happened in Earth’s history because of a natural disaster or, should I say unnatural disaster. Pay attention. Things are changing and you need to realize what is going on around you but, like everyone else, unless something happens where you live, it is just a segment on the 6:00 news.
Not only is Japan dealing with floods but the volcano in south Japan has been swelling and steaming and they expect an eruption at anytime, so there was an alert issued. See the video below.

So if that was not enough, Tokyo also suffered an earthquake. Boy is that country getting hammered.

If that does not get your attention, then check out The Extinction Protocol which reports on the earthquake in Mexico, as well as two volcanoes going off at the same time.
How about 143 earthquakes worldwide in a 12-hour period? Don’t believe me? See for yourself.
My only advice to everyone is to start paying attention to what is going on around you because you and your country could be the next victims.
Every morning I get up around 5:30 and I always check out the moon from my back deck, which I did on September 12th and 13th. So, once again, I got up on the morning of the 14th and went out on my back deck but could not see the moon anywhere. So I went out my front door, just to see if it was out there but I could not find it anywhere in the sky.
This has me somewhat baffled. I am no expert but I thought at least it should be somewhere. Does anyone have an explanation? It was like someone shut off a light bulb and the moon has disappeared.
Stay Safe. DDD signing off.

The views expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not necessarily represent those of PlanetXnews.com nor its parent company, XmediaX. If you are interested in writing one or more guest articles for PlanetXnews.com, please email write@planetxnews.com.

Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz