OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X

By El&Even on September 21, 2015 Awareness

New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  NewPowersDNA-702x336

By Kyle Croft;
I consider myself to be “in the loop.” Its the age of Aquarius now and what was once impossible is now becoming a reality. I have read on several blogs, posts, and new age websites that there will be a mass shift occurring in September 2015. I spent a long time mediating on this myself, and I sense full complete truth about this one as I myself am already feeling the effects.

This shift is going to be a strong one, and it will alter the lives of many people.

Ever since December 21st 2012 our planet and solar system has been in a new area of space, we are now in a photon belt and it is full of energy completely new to us. This is gamma light coming from the central sun, it’s important to note that we are already well inside this cosmic gamma blast referred to as WAVE-X and many of you have been feeling this increase that will continue intensity everyday until September 28th, 2015. For people who have been resonating close to that of 5D for the last 2 years, improving your lifestyles, and seeking enlightenment,  you will be feel the effects the strongest.
I feel like around 1 third of the population will pierce through the veil in the next 2 months, whilst 2/3 will still feel different, but not gain enough DNA upgrades to experience everything this new energy is bringing in just yet. The entire world is going to be very different soon though. This is not a bad thing at all and I am by no means speaking to any doomsday people here.
Related: HERE IT COMES! The Frequency Shift Into September 2015 – Dr Simon Atkins’ Predictions

It’s like this, you are not leaving 3D!

Instead you will continue to exist in 3D, 4D and 5D in the same time-space (now here) and you will be fully aware of your experience in each dimension. Your new awareness will feel like you are merging with other realities and you will develop new abilities. We are currently experiencing a steady bell curve in gamma light frequency increase as we move into the most intense part of the photon belt so see if you can be aware of its effects on the body, mind and emotions over the next two months!
All of this is happening during a strong Venus retrograde as well and a blue moon in Aquarius on July 31st marks the beginning of this transformation. It is proven that gamma light can instantaneously evolve the DNA of any species into its higher form. You are literally evolving quickly now into the highest version of you! Be sure to go with the flow during august and September, don’t fight the current. Follow your bliss and let go of what is no longer serving you. If you can do that everything will work out fine. All of this is going to come to full accumulation on September 25-28th. After hearing some channeling, reading, and mediating on my own I am convinced that many of you will definitely start developing and/or getting strong at your own supernatural abilities. Below is a list of some of the powers you may already have or start to get. This is fun to think about.

• Animal Speaking – telepathic communication with animals.
  • Enhanced Empathy- influencing and receiving emotional energy.
  • Inter-dimensional Perception- seeing into other dimensions of reality.
  • Clairsentience.
  • Levitation – ability to raise one’s self into the air.
  • Dreamwalking – enter another persons dreams with your astral body.
  • Premonitions – having visions of future events.
  • Astral Projection
  • Telepathy – psychic communication.
  • IQ – More brain power.
  • Precognitive Dreaming – dreaming of future events.
  • Eternal Youth – bodies don’t appear to age anymore.
  • Remote-viewing – visualizing events that happen anywhere.
  • Cryokinesis – ability to control ice.
  • Pyrokinesis – ability to control fire.
  • Hydrokinesis – ability to control water.
  • Electrokinesis – ability to control electricity.
  • Chronokinesis – ability to change ones perception of time.
  • Intangibility- ability to pass through solid objects.
  • Force Field – ability to use the aura for defense and protection.
  • Biokinesis – ability to control genes in the body to alter your look.
  • Psychometry – to gain information by touching objects.
  • Telekinesis – ability to move things with your mind.
  • Bi-location – ability to be two places at once.
  • Teleportation – instantly transport anywhere.
  • Flying – achieved through mastery of levitation.
  • Quick Healing- your rate of healing will increase!
  • Mind Reading
  • Plant Speaking – ability to communicate with plants telepathically.

There are many other abilities I have not mentioned but these are just a few. Basically we are evolving as we receive new energy from space. We have been shifting in consciousness for a long time and now everything is finally coming to fruition! Embrace these changes in yourself and the people around you because we are capable of so much more. There may be beings out there who do not wish this to happen because they will loose the control grip they have on societies but their time is over and they will not be successful at stopping wave x.

Related: GLOBAL MASS ASCENSION, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015, AS WAVE-X BOMBARDS THE EARTH!
Sending you all love and light!

Source: http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2015/08/06/new-powers-abilities-dna-upgrades-the-upcoming-wave-x/

Thanks to: http://el11even.com

karateb31

Is there any indication as to a time frame as to when this is going to hit and can we see it during the day or at night?

Thank you!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi karateb31 and welcome!

From my understanding it is already hitting. Many are experiencing the points described above. I have been told that the 27th will be the significant day.

Staying grounded and in a place of love emotionally will also be helpful.

New Powers, Abilities & DNA Upgrades — The Upcoming Wave X  3019145770

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum