OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~

September 23, 2015
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  Image133
THE RUINER’S TAG
~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~.
THE RUINER (EYE RISER) : ABOUT RITUAL KILLING … ~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~  Image132
RONIN1
Good interview.
a couple of questions if i may that jumped out whilst listening.
1. the giants where put into a stasis,due to awaken whenever.the illuminitia knew of these giants and that they would be a natural enemy to tptb and the darkside.why did the dark ptb allow them to survive after all these years and release them.or allow them to go to another planet with the possibility of their disclosure here.
2.many parents haft left.this involves leaving with a hope to reincarnate!if the parents know of the soul spark and it,s potential why on earth have they fought and tried to control the 3d world when they actually know there is much more to a soul.is the 3d world really worth that much to stop a being evolving to find itself?
3.the ruiner mentioned that he had witnessed sacrifices that involved blonde women,children and such and then laughed it off.i found this disturbing that anyone could witness something and then laugh it off,maybe even knowing who the perpetrators of such heinous crimes are actually are? have any of these crimes ever been reported to the authorities?
there’s information mixed with disinformation ,as always.
MODWIZ
The Ruiner avoids lurid and tabloid style details and this leaves some feeling unsatisfied. Kind of like offering a health food to someone looking for a big mac. As was revealed, and should be obvious, our responses are all part of a social observation experiment. The bottom feeders really stick put.
GYPSIE
With all due respect, I’m calling bullsh!t on the ruiner.Most of what ‘little he said’ could have come from reading other research and witness disclosure.
Most of what he says on his blog could have been gleaned off the Web.All I heard was a guy telling stories.
THE RUINER
Hi Ronin1,
1) They are/were not perceived as enemies to “tptb”. In the show Kerry says what their view is/was and I support that, which is that the giants would be on their side. They are wrong about this, though.
2) The Parents were deceived early on and from there felt helpless like they couldn’t just stop what they were doing. I personally disagree, but that is what they believe.. That they couldn’t just stop.
3) I was laughing at myself stumbling on my words, not on the situations I was discussing. I apologize if that felt disturbing to you. I wasn’t saying what I wanted to say and it came out very awkward, which caused me to laugh.
With love and respect,
Quote Originally Posted by Ria View Post
This practice of using blond woman and blond children in particular.
Could you explain, because their keen to use there genetics and at the same time destroy them?
THE RUINER
It’s a ritual practice and the blonde being used is meant to symbolize a figure they follow
~To save the lamb I fed the wolf~
RONIN1
i would have to ask the next question.
people have been ritual sacrificed and the such!of which you have been a witness too.
would you recognise any of the victims or the abusers now and would you report your experiences to your local authority and make a testament of the events?
i would add that i could understand that people would shy away from disclosing abuse from tptb,but we are seeing more and more events that have happened concerning people in power come to light more and more these days.
they may have got away with what they do a decade ago but no more.
you state you had to be present at every type of ritual.
you claim you have had enough and cannot be programmed.
half a whistleblower comes to mind.
if you have witnessed any rape,torture and murder then do you not think it is right to name, names and locations.
with two or three minutes of your statement at the 49.24 mark this in itself is a topic to be disclosed and if true needs reporting and investigating.
under law you are a witness to a crime/crimes against other persons.
failure to disclose this could make you a accessory if you do not report what you have witnessed.
i would say this gives you two choices Ruiner.
1. you say that this whole story is fabricated.
2. you implement everyone from this forum to your interview to witness your statement of what you have been witnessed to and that would be involving the police to do their investigation on what you have stated too .
THE RUINER
i would add that i could understand that people would shy away from disclosing abuse from tptb,but we are seeing more and more events that have happened concerning people in power come to light more and more these days.
they may have got away with what they do a decade ago but no more.
you state you had to be present at every type of ritual.
you claim you have had enough and cannot be programmed.
half a whistleblower comes to mind.
if you have witnessed any rape,torture and murder then do you not think it is right to name, names and locations.
with two or three minutes of your statement at the 49.24 mark this in itself is a topic to be disclosed and if true needs reporting and investigating.
under law you are a witness to a crime/crimes against other persons.
failure to disclose this could make you a accessory if you do not report what you have witnessed.
Well you can be sure no one will ever hold me to THOSE laws, although I totally understand what you mean.
If I had only myself to worry about, then I would be doing something very different. Unfortunately I have people I care about in life, who should not suffer because of my words or actions. I do my best to never hurt others.
Going to authorities, naming names, disclosing locations, would get me nowhere, and unfortunately if you believe it would you are mistaken. The people I would be naming, are the very authorities, (or at least behind them) I would have to turn to. You are right that a lot of like info is out in the public… Are all those people in jail or being punished? If I am an accessory, so are thousands of others who attend these parties, or are members of these families. So are countless lawyers and police officers. So are millions of school teachers, doctors, dentists, politicians and managers.
This is not spoken from fear, but rather experience. I have seen friends a relatives harmed in various ways when I tried to “go public” with names. So I’m sorry if I do not wish to do that again.
So I attempt to help in a way that ensures that even if I cannot help, at least I am not harming anyone.

Thanks to: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum