Latest topics
» POOFness for FEB 17: THE OTHER SIDE DID NOT MAKE IT!!
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eclipse of the Sun, February 26, 2017
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar On Gnosis Kardia Radio - A Quest For Answers
Yesterday at 11:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - Watch This and Know Something is Going On!
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Review of UFO activity and anomalies in the solar space for 16th-18th February 2017
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Do People with Social Anxiety and High IQs Have a Rare Psychic Gift?
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Cost of War
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Cannabis Facts That Defy Traditional Stereotypes – Part 1&2
Yesterday at 11:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BEST EVER FOOTAGE NIBIRU CALIFORNIA 20th JAN 2017.MUST SEE THIS!!
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 2-18-17… “a 115555”
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 13.13 Hz Schumann Resonance: The Great Shift
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rh Negative Bloodline - Blood Brothers & Sisters
Yesterday at 10:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sinkhole Swallows Cars In California, Oroville Dam Footage and Live Connection
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LAKE SHASTA /Over 90% Capacity/OROVILLE DAM UpDate!
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan ~ Elemental Evolution - Feb 17, 2017
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking News: Astronomers have Found Over 100 Nearby Alien Worlds, Including a 'Super Earth'
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by MartyM

» It's started...Establishment panic
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by bs4ever

» …AND THE NEXT VISITOR TO ANTARCTICA IS…
Yesterday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Feb. 15th, Weekly Update and Open Q&A???
Yesterday at 10:52 am by Red Panda

» DAVE SCHMIDT GETS ABE FROMAN VIDEOS REMOVED WITH HELP FROM HIS LEGION
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Red Panda

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PEOPLE MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE LEGAL STATUS QUO » ANNA VON REITZ » Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist”

Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist”

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist”

Posted on September 26, 2015 by arnierosner

Unlike you Judge Anna…I never claimed to be anything but a dumb, old stupid man.
You sure had me fooled… Yes..I admit to being the biggest fool…

• A public Apology: Judge Anna —Please accept my apologies…
  • The Trust – the other story

On Sep 26, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
If you were really a “journalist” you would do a better job checking your facts.
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 26, 2015, at 7:47 AM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Special Notice from the ScannedRetina: To Owners; Agents and Employees of the Media; | Scanned Retina – A Resource for the People!
arnie
“You only think you know!”
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Nancy Battle: ARE YOU LISTENING AND READING THIS ‘ANNA’ ?

Posted on September 26, 2015 by arnierosner
http://canadafreepress.com/article/75592?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=2d08130086-5_20_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-2d08130086-297698533

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

topspin2

The bashing of anna continues....and yes, from all appearances she is wrong about the vatican..the pope does seem to be on board with all os the rest of the criminals...but she does know her constitution...so I prefer to look at the good in her and not her blind side. 1.2 billion people are fooled by this pope......1/7 of the worlds population.....and the pope is right when he says the US is the problem...we are......the sheeples in this country sit back while we invade, kill, oppress and humiliate other countries with very little protest from its people. This country will poison its inhabitants, steal its children, incarerate its own at a level that exceeds the world, and then tell its population we are free and we sit back and do nothing...This country is to blame for much of the worlds issues, as a matter of fact most of them.....So do I think anna is perfect, no, but I have worked with her a bit and she was helpful......So lets get off the anna bashing and worry about the REAL issues at hand...For those of us who know, tell others in a simple loving way to open their minds...To allow themselves to see the truth....we have cameras everwhere......they are here and they are close...love your neighbors and spread the word of love, kindness and generousity.....Our neighbors are going to need help and many of the people who come to this site know the truth....We all need to slow down and attach ourselves to the source so that we can be of assistance to others.....Much like purps who is in the process of setting up a program for the less fortunate to help them cope with lifes illnesses that were created by this very country....This countrys rulers are the beast....

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I agree tops...

but things just are not adding up for me.
The way she contacted me.
The fact that she is a JUDGE and the Popes personal lawyer/counsel???? Wouldn't this be a conflict of interest? Is this why she retired? Is she really retired?
Her internet battles both on fb and SR. She spent an entire day arguing with 20 year old kids. Seriously odd....
Why are her buddies, like Arnie, coming out with all of this?
Her many names she has used on her many different documents that she has peppered the net with.
How does one have so many last names?
So I don't know my friend but my alarms have been going off for some time on Anna... but yes she knows her law.

topspin2

Thats where I am with her purps...Constitutional law........and on facebook, who knows if it is really her...they own everything as we know purps....

PurpleSkyz

Admin
it is her... but point taken.

I guess I can't get past private counsel to Pope Francis....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum